Princess Evangile Release 2015

Vargas

And you are probably right, It was meant that not every heroine may have her own story and on the other side not every heroine must be on cover.

This is almost never the case, though.

That new Moonstone game is kind of absurd, such originality. You better believe that Mangagamer will be all over it with how much they love all-girls schools. I don't think I can take another PE for a while.

i think a harem route would be tough to pull off in a school with a headmistress who despises your existence and believes you are the spawn of satan. unless she was also part of the harem. then it would be even harder.

harems can be nice but put in the wrong setting it can diminish the characters a bit. it also kind of makes the routes less special if you could just have them all at once.

i think a harem route would be tough to pull off in a school with a headmistress who despises your existence and believes you are the spawn of satan. unless she was also part of the harem. then it would be even harder.

harems can be nice but put in the wrong setting it can diminish the characters a bit. it also kind of makes the routes less special if you could just have them all at once.

i fully agree with you, but i think that this setting could actually work.

Considering that the headmistress has some problems of her own.

and technically she does not hate you, but hates the change you represent.

Which gets resolved in both ritsuko's route and ayake.

same goes for rise's route and her mom

ive also finished this game and also waitng for the fan game.

my favorite moments:

Ayaka

when ritsuko's pen pal kiss the protag (didnt see that one comingand that holding hand thing. (look at that face)

Ritsuko

When she hide at the potted plant with a dark aura around her.

Also when kissing lottabun (why didnt she kiss bunbun instead)

The jealousy between rise and chino.

no comment about the cg and h-scene

the story is more or less the level of da capo (i think(?))

this is the first visual novel that there is another faceless person besides the protag (everyone run, they about to use chronosphere!!!!)

good thing that they didnt include  the coundown, auto choice and the animation gimmicks

on the other note:

it is me or the game is lacking sprites?

forgot to add:

route order that i did

bad end -> ayaka -> ritsuko -> chino -> rise

i what choosing the last five choices randomly (using a program or script something)

ayaka first because she is the most beautiful among them (other girls are  cuter than her (including the 3 girls that always gossiping about the protag or the other. maybe))

ritsuko -  because they are sisters. (it is me or she has sorcery what when you look at her you will say "ritsuko is my waifu!"

rise last because i think this route is the true ending (true ending last when im reading)

chino - not good not bad

So I just finished Rise's route and here are my thoughts.......

I quite enjoyed it. I was wrapped by the Chiho vs Rise elements and actually found myself somewhat regretting letting Chiho down. The later elements with Rise mother I found to be pretty good, though I think it could've been used a little more. speaking of which, I get that this is fiction but seriously, no hospital would let a patient who was in a critical condition out the next day!

I've just started Rutsuko's route and all I have to say so far is......

BUNNIES!

So I just finished Rise's route and here are my thoughts.......

I quite enjoyed it. I was wrapped by the Chiho vs Rise elements and actually found myself somewhat regretting letting Chiho down. The later elements with Rise mother I found to be pretty good, though I think it could've been used a little more. speaking of which, I get that this is fiction but seriously, no hospital would let a patient who was in a critical condition out the next day!

about the hospital bit, EXACTLY!!!

^Multiple artists, idk, but that inconsistency irks me to no end.

~~
Ok I had Princess Evangile minimalized in the middle of Ayaka's route for quite some time now

And I just opened it and all of a sudden there's this character (my clicks must've randomly registered and progressed the story despite being minimalized)

Kayoko

oqYxxq3.jpg

WTF

Alright no more slacking, I'm finishing Ayaka's route tonight.

^Multiple artists, idk, but that inconsistency irks me to no end.

~~

Ok I had Princess Evangile minimalized in the middle of Ayaka's route for quite some time now

And I just opened it and all of a sudden there's this character (my clicks must've randomly registered and progressed the story despite being minimalized)

Kayoko

oqYxxq3.jpg

WTF

Alright no more slacking, I'm finishing Ayaka's route tonight.

i wish i couldve seen your reaction to that. just open up the vn with an entirely new character.

So I just started playing, and so far I'm enjoying it well enough. It's great as a much-needed change in tone after Fate/Stay Night.

However, there is one thing that's a bit troubling for me: the music kinda sucks. There's one track in particular that is driving me nuts whenever it comes up because the synth guitar sounds so terrible on it. Even that one track is probably still better than the worst synth guitar sounds in Katawa Shoujo, I suppose, and a lot of the music is perfectly acceptable, but for the price I would expect a higher minimum bar for music quality than what I'm hearing... I'm hoping I'll get used to it soon enough to just kinda tune it out, the same way I had to with a lot of the Katawa Shoujo music.