Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

I have a special request regarding uncersorship. Can you make the defloration of all heroines clear (i.e. have blood). My objective reasoning is that some gamers doubt if the heroine is still a virgin or not (especially the slutty, cunning, and older ones). With this, we can affirm that the heroine was still a virgin. My subjective reasoning is besides loli, I have a fetish on defloration. Thus, you can satisfy gamers who have defloration fetish.

If you found this request unreasonable or hard for the cg editor, at least remain the blood of the heroines who showed it (like Mayuchi). If you accept my request, you have my greatest gratitude.

P.S.
If you're wondering why I like defloration, my country values loyalty towards the significant other and condemns infidelity. That's why I hate netorare genre.

I have a special request regarding uncersorship. Can you make the defloration of all heroines clear (i.e. have blood). My objective reasoning is that some gamers doubt if the heroine is still a virgin or not (especially the slutty, cunning, and older ones). With this, we can affirm that the heroine was still a virgin. My subjective reasoning is besides loli, I have a fetish on defloration. Thus, you can satisfy gamers who have defloration fetish.

If you found this request unreasonable or hard for the cg editor, at least remain the blood of the heroines who showed it (like Mayuchi). If you accept my request, you have my greatest gratitude.

P.S.

If you're wondering why I like defloration, my country values loyalty towards the significant other and condemns infidelity. That's why I hate netorare genre.

If you're asking if we'll add blood to the scenes, then no, we won't. However, any blood present in the original CG will still be there.

NhK, quit stealing my job!

You snooze, you lose. Also feel free to refer to me as Panda

Is there a list of all the different side routes? Are there any besides the ones listed in the OP? About how long are they?

I'd say each side route is roughly 30 minutes to 1 hour long.

P.S.

I hate netorare just cause of the feels it leaves behind.

If you're asking if we'll add blood to the scenes, then no, we won't. However, any blood present in the original CG will still be there.

Aww... At least the original cg's with blood will be presented...

But I'll just leave the thought to this topic. Who knows, maybe the "team" will change their minds or someone will pick-up my request...

Another request but NSFW:

I hope the labia minora of the vagina (just ask google) will not look like bacon/prostitute's. I wish that it's "clean" like a "virgin".

Translation project for Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!( or "Majikoi," for short.)

Team members/People involved in the process:

Kosuna - Temporary Miyako Translator

Dowolf - Main Translator

Ouraibaa Hjyuraa - Quality Checker

Azengar - Programmer

Helvetica Standard - Image Editor

The dead Yandere Translation has already translated Common route, Yukie route, Kazuko route, Momoyo route, Chris route, Teacher side route, all the menus, end skits, as well as some of the Miyako route and the Kazama side-route.

Progress:

Agave route: 100% translation, 100% QC. Waiting for patch to finish.

Miyako route: TBA

Kazama side-route: 100% translation, 100% QC. Will be released together with the Chika side-route.

Chika side-rotue: 100% translation,  0% QC.

Mayo side-route: translation in progress.

Moro side-route: TBA

Gakuto side-route: TBA

Optional uncensor patch: 100%. Will be released together with the Miyako patch.

All future patches will be compatible with each other and Yandere's.

Got any questions, feel free to ask.

Game download link: http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=299729 (Includes Yandere's translation)

Link to old thread.

Thanks to all the people making the patch.

Hopefully we will have the patch after a few weeks.

Another request but NSFW:

I hope the labia minora of the vagina (just ask google) will not look like bacon/prostitute's. I wish that it's "clean" like a "virgin".

A lot of the non-spread CGs will be very clean, almost childish-looking. I might as well add a warning that the anatomy in the CGs can be a bit weird, and since Helve tried to stay close to the originals, the some of the uncensor might also seem a bit weird. (I'm looking at you, Yukie kitchen anal. >.>)

So the quality of the decensor will vary. (But it's completely optional, so I don't think it's a problem.)

Ooooh, an uncensor patch eh? Now that's a nice little addition! Wouldn't mind an early release of that...

It's hardly new. It has been finished since April 21th.

Lol, Tiago doesn't announce anything. He just repeats what I've already said.

I sorta wanted to loop this.

A lot of the non-spread CGs will be very clean, almost childish-looking. I might as well add a warning that the anatomy in the CGs can be a bit weird, and since Helve tried to stay close to the originals, the some of the uncensor might also seem a bit weird. (I'm looking at you, Yukie kitchen anal. >.>)

So the quality of the decensor will vary. (But it's completely optional, so I don't think it's a problem.)

It's hardly new. It has been finished since April 21th.

How is the uncensor patch optional? Is it something like after applying the patch, an option for uncensoring the H scenes appear? Or is it something that you copy paste into the directory?

Uncensor samples added to 1st post. (Warning: NSFW)

To apply the translation patch, you'll use an installer. The installer includes the option to replace the censored h-scenes with our uncensored ones. If you wish it to remain censored, leave it be. If you wish to uncensor it, check it.

nice samples now you got my respect even more now!

Btw is there any more  :rolleyes: