Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

No, it's because VNTLS only rarely updates (it's been almost 3 months since the last one) and and when they do, they only use the info posted by the VNTS anon on 4chan who posts weekly threads on translation updates.

Don't rely on VNTLS for anything. It's pretty much a useless site by this point.

Got any better site with updates like that  ?

CraneAnime updates too.

Though there are times that they forget to update each Sunday.

Fuwanovel! They keep up to date with the VNTS posts: http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net/2014/09/vn-translation-status-28092014/

I-I didn't know.

Thanks.

Stay on-topic.

I'm getting little confused reading this topic. Are you going to release Agave route patch before Miyako? I thought that you have to finish all the routes before going for Agave. Am i mistaken? 

Two different translators, and Agave was finished first. And yes, you have to play the other routes before you can access Agave, so this patch will mostly be for people who're using 100% saves, or willing to do so.

The links will be in the 1st post once we upload them somewhere.

uaaaaaaaaa

Do I hear you say you allready have th4e patch ready and you will link it soon (today ) or it is just my imagination going wild ;p

Anyway releasing a new patch will be a milestone on this translation project ;p - first time since 3 years a new contect of Majikoi in English is beeing released !

uaaaaaaaaa

Do I hear you say you allready have th4e patch ready and you will link it soon (today ) or it is just my imagination going wild ;p

Anyway releasing a new patch will be a milestone on this translation project ;p - first time since 3 years a new contect of Majikoi in English is beeing released !

It's your imagination.

Hey, I made an account just to say I'm very grateful for you guys picking up this project and if you ever need a proofreader or something that doesn't involve programming, drawing or translating from japanese you can count on me.

Again, thank you for your work and good luck for the future.

Is there any link where I can download the patch without having to download the entire game?

I assume you mean the Yandere patch since Ourai and them have not come out with a patch yet. Seeing as the Yandere site killed itself, I found you a patch here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7zrdl7azybp48oc/Majikoi+Yandere+Trans.rar