OriginalRen's Secret Santa Extravanganza!

OriginalRen

All right everyone, here's the deal,

I honestly hate getting upset about certain things, but it's come to my attention that some of you (whose names I will not name in this thread) have given off the impression that for some reason winning prizes or the prizes that were chosen for this giveaway are not to your liking. Normally that's fine, but in all honesty do you really think it's okay to complain to me about it? Have you ever gotten a gift from a family member or friend and said to their face, "well shit dude, this is a dumb gift and I don't want it?" I hope not.

Before joining this activity, I gave you a list of what was available, where I tried (to the best of my ability) to pick a variety of prizes that would cater to all types of fans that are popular here on the forums of Fuwanovel. That being said, Keisuke (who contributed a pool of money to these prizes) and I went out of our way during the holiday season to get these things, and for some reason (though I seriously hope it isn't the intention), people are upset about how the prizes work.

Some of you are extremely grateful, and for that I thank you! To those of you who aren't, perhaps I am reading it wrong, but the way some people have been coming off as of late is starting to annoy me. You literally had to do nothing to signup for this giveaway; if you don't like a prize, pass on it. If you don't want it, sell it on your own time or give it to someone else, but don't spit it in my face how upset you are and how you "want a different prize because you don't like what you got." Seriously, be grateful you are even getting anything at all.

Again, I am sorry for getting upset, but a lot of people have come off with a negative vibe on how this giveaway is run, and it's annoying me. I hope it is a serious misunderstanding and I apologize if it is. With that, thanks to everyone that participated in the giveaway.

Congratulations to all of the prize winners once again, and have a wonderful new year.

I honestly hate getting upset about certain things, but it's come to my attention that some of you (whose names I will not name in this thread) have given off the impression that for some reason winning prizes or the prizes that were chosen for this giveaway are not to your liking. Normally that's fine, but in all honesty do you really think it's okay to complain to me about it? Have you ever gotten a gift from a family member or friend and said to their face, "well shit dude, this is a dumb gift and I don't want it?" I hope not.

Before joining this activity, I gave you a list of what was available, where I tried (to the best of my ability) to pick a variety of prizes that would cater to all types of fans that are popular here on the forums of Fuwanovel. That being said, Keisuke (who contributed a pool of money to these prizes) and I went out of our way during the holiday season to get these things, and for some reason (though I seriously hope it isn't the intention), people are upset about how the prizes work.

Again, I am sorry for getting upset, but a lot of people have come off with a negative vibe on how this giveaway is run, and it's annoying me. I hope it is a serious misunderstanding and I apologize if it is. With that, thanks to everyone that participated in the giveaway.

I complain, a lot. I like complaining. I'm pretty sure it's in my blood, even.

But of all things, of all blasted things, seriously complaining about this is utter madness.

We knew the prizes beforehand and the winners were chosen at random. Curse the gods above, not Ren. 

I wish I had something to actually contribute here, but I'll settle for complaining about other people complaining.