Conspiracy theory

Lefon

You can post your paranoid personel conspiracy theorys here either about freinds or something that you did. I will go first.

Babi has a secret chat that he invites people too. The chat is disguised as a place of intelligent discussion and a base of operations for Fuwafm but he secretly converts people to islam there so that they may serve him in the next life.

Secret is out Babi!

Not my personal theory, but I feel a need to enlighten everyone on who really caused 9/11:

Kyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2FWtELWUS0

Sorry for the crappy quality. The government did it to make it more difficult to learn the truth!

I have a conspiracy theory that most of the Users on here are controlled by a hub. There a total of 10 real human users of which 3 of them control the rest of the NPCs (non player characters) to give the illusion of a living and thriving social environment.

If you click to the main forum page, you'll see over 200 active users on a time. Truth is, most of them never really interact with you and at best, they rotate between 2-3 users giving and receiving feedback from you at a time while the rest of the forum remains dead. I must give it to them for their dedication and genius managing this online amusement park. Whether they have 1 mod or a 100 mod, it's all controlled by a hub.

Rules to behave around here to keep your sanity

1) Trust no on Fuwa. 2) Speak to everyone with disdain. 3) IDK

I have a conspiracy theory that most of the Users on here are controlled by a hub. There a total of 10 real human users of which 3 of them control the rest of the NPCs (non player characters) to give the illusion of a living and thriving social environment.

If you click to the main forum page, you'll see over 200 active users on a time. Truth is, most of them never really interact with you and at best, they rotate between 2-3 users giving and receiving feedback from you at a time while the rest of the forum remains dead. I must give it to them for their dedication and genius managing this online amusement park. Whether they have 1 mod or a 100 mod, it's all controlled by a hub.

Rules to behave around here to keep your sanity

1) Trust no on Fuwa. 2) Speak to everyone with disdain. 3) IDK

I saw some of the members on webcam and talked to more on skype your theory is flawed. 

My theory is this: Monmon wants to create a personal harem on Fuwa and tricking people by acting like their friend

I saw some of the members on webcam and talked to more on skype your theory is flawed. 

My theory is this: Monmon wants to create a personal harem on Fuwa and tricking people by acting like their friend

Not agree I think he only want to turn fuwa people into trap x)

That's all apart of the illusion! please come sit. *sits down* I imagine that right now you are feeling a bit like Alice tumbling down the rabbit hole. I can see it in your eyes. You have the look off a man that accepts what he see's because he is expecting to wake up. Ironicaly this is not far from the truth. Do you belive in fate Ara? If no then why not? Let me tell you why your here. Your here because you know something. What you know you can't explain but you feel it. You felt it your entire life that there is something wrong with the world yoy don't know what it is but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what i'm talking about?