Conspiracy theory

Lefon

That's all apart of the illusion! please come sit. *sits down* I imagine that right now you are feeling a bit like Alice tumbling down the rabbit hole. I can see it in your eyes. You have the look off a man that accepts what he see's because he is expecting to wake up. Ironicaly this is not far from the truth. Do you belive in fate Ara? If no then why not? Let me tell you why your here. Your here because you know something. What you know you can't explain but you feel it. You felt it your entire life that there is something wrong with the world yoy don't know what it is but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what i'm talking about?

wha.. what? Shut up you evil british! Everyone knows you're trying to conquer our skype group with your evil british nakama!

That's all apart of the illusion! please come sit. *sits down* I imagine that right now you are feeling a bit like Alice tumbling down the rabbit hole. I can see it in your eyes. You have the look off a man that accepts what he see's because he is expecting to wake up. Ironicaly this is not far from the truth. Do you belive in fate Ara? If no then why not? Let me tell you why your here. Your here because you know something. What you know you can't explain but you feel it. You felt it your entire life that there is something wrong with the world yoy don't know what it is but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what i'm talking about?

it's not a yuri world?  :rolleyes: