Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: For some reason, I don't feel so well emotionally, yet there's nothing happening in my life that would make me think that way. I worry because I'm not really sure what's wrong. :/

That happens more often than you might think.  Take a break or find someone to talk to if you can.  Give your head some time to rest.

Confession: For some reason, I don't feel so well emotionally, yet there's nothing happening in my life that would make me think that way. I worry because I'm not really sure what's wrong. :/

That happens more often than you might think.  Take a break or find someone to talk to if you can.  Give your head some time to rest.

Maybe. :/

That stuff happens. No need to worry so much over it and make your bad mood justify itself. Give it time, rewatch a movie you like, pick up a book, maybe just fire up Kancolle and blast away for a couple hours. 

We neeed to take our minds off of things sometimes. 

Are you my long lost Scandinavian twin?

Nope since I'm not a Scandinavian :P

Why must you break my heart like this, huh? I need an excuse to go to somewhere in Scandinavia already! :( :P

Sometimes it's just life that does that. When the daily stresses pile up sometimes I'll feel drained emotionally, even though there isn't anything in particular that's wrong, per say.

There's a possibility that something's there, but you might not recall it or not realize it had an impact on you. For me, personally, I had a vague idea of what caused me to feel bad, although it took me a really long time to get a more clear picture. Thinking it over and talking about it with others helps. You made a very good choice posting about it here. :)

Why must you break my heart like this, huh? I need an excuse to go to somewhere in Scandinavia already! :( :P

Confession: Finland is not part of Scandinavia

Scandinavia, Nordic Countries, Pota-TOH, Po-TAH-to. :P Now stop whining or we'll give you back to Sweden.

Confession: Tukka Rask is just so much fun to say. Saaaaave by RAAAAAAASK. (This user is a Boston Bruins fan.)

Obviously you are doing something wrong :makina:

Or maybe it's the girls?! Possible tsundere?!!

Nah, I mean I sure have never been rejected. 

We can't all be womanizers :)

Confession: It is possible that I may have left out some small potentially crucial detail.

Now stop whining or we'll give you back to Sweden.

Doesn't really sound like bad idea.

"Finland is part of the geographic region of Fennoscandia, which also includes Scandinavia and parts of Russia."

CONFESSION: I HAVE A DATE WITH A REAL 3D GRILL!

Im really excited actually also she is pretty cool, so we're having one punch man and chill on thursday <3 (cant wait, its been a long time since I have tried to do stuff like this)

Also I would like to thank my friend that messaged me and asked: so, do you want a girlfriend? 

Im really excited actually also she is pretty cool, so we're having one punch man and chill on thursday <3 (cant wait, its been a long time since I have tried to do stuff like this)

Also I would like to thank my friend that messaged me and asked: so, do you want a girlfriend? 

Congrats

"Finland is part of the geographic region of Fennoscandia, which also includes Scandinavia and parts of Russia."

Yes I know that what about it..? :sachi: 

Yes I know that what about it..? :sachi: 

Y U SO MEAN?

5q9udZF.gif

For us in the states, we get taught as geographical, and lump in Finland and Iceland with the historical context countries of Scandinavia, which are Denmark, Norway and Sweden.

Is it that big of a deal? o..O

it is for me. For once its actually a girl that has some of the same interests as me and didnt "just" fall in love with me.

Also I have a long an embarrassing history of jumping on every girl that was willing because of my bad self esteem and being addicted to physical contact.

I have tried my best to combat this and this is actually me doing it in a much more conventional way that im used to and it feels much better.

it is for me. For once its actually a girl that has some of the same interests as me and didnt "just" fall in love with me.

Actual fact: People with different interests and people who are polar opposites tend to be attracted to each other more and their relationships are usually healthier than with couples that have same hobbies etc.

Either way, good luck.

Actual fact: People with different interests and people who are polar opposites tend to be attracted to each other more and their relationships are usually healthier than with couples that have same hobbies etc.

Either way, good luck.

This reminds me of the time I was in Netherlands (an event related to school) and I totally hit it off with this fat chick who doesn't like cops, likes traveling, smokes, doesn't read or game.

Either way, good luck.

yeah you're right, actually I think that people today are way too obsessed with the fact that their partners should fit some exact criterias and its kinda sad because they're gonna miss the perfect relationship dynamic most of the time and then complain over why they never get a partner that they work together with.  

Hopefully it'll light your fire.

k2-_95ea6c25-e9aa-418e-a3a2-8e48e62a9d2e

Confession: fuck you