Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I stopped watching Day[9] when he randomly stopped doing stacraft videos and didnt tell anyone he was actually finished doing them until weeks later. He has some pretty funny old stuff but honestly I don't care enough about hearthstone and I'm bothered by the way he left his starcraft series that I just stopped.

I'd stopped playing and later on even watching Starcraft well before he stopped uploading it, now I just sometimes watch his Let's Plays of different games (not Hearthstone though) and random talks he does from time to time.

mhm, pretty much. I never followed him closely. maybe a video or two every couple weeks. He just left a really bad impression on me with the incident (I didnt even realize until much later than other people felt similarly).

Confession: I think there's a running joke in my workplace that I'm married to my coworker. Which is really funny. Almost hilariously so because we speak different languages so I'm not even sure if she actually likes me at all xD. Like, literally a few days ago I thought she maybe didn't like me and then today I hear her jokingly say "don't yell at my husband" or something to a washer as I walk out of the dishwashing station (after jokingly arguing with one of them). I was like o.o. Pretty  much. No idea the status of like, half of my relationships with my coworkers due to the language barrier. One of them calls me gringo (but in a nice way?). Honestly I just find the entire thing to be really interesting.

mhm, pretty much. I never followed him closely. maybe a video or two every couple weeks. He just left a really bad impression on me with the incident (I didnt even realize until much later than other people felt similarly).

I just noticed at some point that he had stopped doing daily Starcraft vids, I didn't even know there was some sort of incident about it lol

mhm. Apparently many people were quite unhappy with him. Which makes sense if you like starcraft and think hearthstone is a pretty whatever game.

I guess, but Starcraft seems to have been slowly dying for a while now. Husky just stopped out of nowhere too iirc. There are probably new guys whom I've never heard of but it can't be doing that well if they've had to make pretty much everything except the campaign and ranked free.

Or maybe I'm just talking out of my ass ¯\(°_o)/¯

Confession:  It's 9 PM and I just woke up.

Other confession:  I feel like part of the reason everyone's so interested in Cyr x Rain is because they all hope things will work out romantically on their end.  That, and the whole 'Yay, actual lewdness!' thing.

You are. It's not dying, but for some reason people have the perception that it is. It's quite alive and well, in fact.

Fair enough.

Other confession:  I feel like part of the reason everyone's so interested in Cyr x Rain is because they all hope things will work out romantically on their end.  That, and the whole 'Yay, actual lewdness!' thing.

It's probably more along the lines of "If it works out for them maybe I also have a chance without having to leave my mom's basement"

Fair enough.

It's probably more along the lines of "If it works out for them maybe I also have a chance without having to leave my mom's basement"

Actually, even Rain and Cyr met up IRL at some point.  Getting outside every once in a while is actually kind of important.  There's some value in it anyway :P

Actually, even Rain and Cyr met up IRL at some point.  Getting outside every once in a while is actually kind of important.  There's some value in it anyway :P

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't ruin the dream

Confession: I get a warm and fuzzy feeling whenever a walkthrough I wrote years ago gets a like :wafuu:

I believe Tay made a slight mention of that when he was reflecting on the goodtimes of Fuwa in some distant reflection post in the past

There were definitely "plans" but to my knowledge they didn't last long, and not because they got married so quickly, though admittedly I'm not privy to the details.

Confession : I just had one of my worst nightmares ever.

My mom was dead and I was trying to reach my dad and my sister was with me and my mom was a being of energy that apparently exceeded my understanding at one point and the whole thing was just so fucking sad

I hate it when I dream of a family member death, happened at least a couple of times in my life

And I bawl so hard like a fking baby about to get a shot from the doctor that when I wake up I have tears in my eyes <_<

I never really understood the hate on casual games in general, be it league of legends or hearthstone. Like I'd understand people who are hardcore fans for mtg and dota most of the time since these games are much harder than league of legends and hearthstone but ya know, casual easy games exist for a reason and they are good for your health!

Not hating on the hard games but I ain't gonna spend 500 games learning how to play a game :amane:

League and Hearthstone are games of a similar genre that place more emphasis on a smoother learning curve and intuitive design, but they aren't targeting a casual audience by nature (or rather, they make an attempt to appeal to both casual and hardcore players)