Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession 2: My everything has been really lazy today.

I know that feel, bro. I went to work, and I'm pretty sure I worked, and if I think really hard, I can maybe think of something extremely minor that I accomplished today. Maybe. Nothing so far, but... maybe.

I probably made somebody I like angry at me, by doing the right thing at the time. So that felt great.

Confession: I didn't mean to confess anything there, but I'm pretty sure I just did anyway.

Confession: I wish people would tell me about their problems because I like knowing this stuff u.u

It's kind of a selfish desire, but it's nice to feel like you know a lot about a person or feel empowered and able to help and impact their life somehow. I'm still working towards becoming a person who can attain all of that. And sometimes I worry about age but I don't like to.

^so much yeah.

Confession: I have nothing to confess, I just wanted to post.

The spammer's way of life. :>

When I was in Japan, I got drunk with some of my friends in a hotel... And then we stole the laundry of some Girls... and then we wore them on our heads.

And at that time, it was like the best shit ever in my life.

Things to do before I retire:

- Be a real life panty thief: Check   ^_^

600full-happosai.jpg

Confession: Three of the last random drunk girls I made out with first, ended up making out with other guys later in the night.