Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: LinovaA's new avatar is so adorable that through repeated exposure I am actually noticing a positive change in my feelings towards Fuko.

Granted, it helps that there's no associated audio...

Goooood... goooooood. Excellent! Soon you too will become a Fuuko lover~  :fuuko: <<< Think of this as a placeholder for the Fuuko emoticon that we so desperately need.

Confession: Fuuko is NOT my 'waifu'. She is just my favorite character from my favorite anime (not VN).

I just treat everybody online as gender neutral now 'cos prior I did the assume-all-male thingy and that worked out beautifully

i just wanted tease cyrille and bring her out of her cocoon. But i mostly i just wanted to tease her :). For the same reason i would tease meogii for liking big butts because hes black. Its all meant with love.

its respectful and polite to treat everyone equalyl and blindly on the internet as i can see, but it gets too boring sometimes. Im that guy who cant ignore the big elephant in the room.

confession: ive misread/spelt Tiagofvarela's name so many times, its not even funny anymore

EXAMPLES:

Tiagofavela

Tiagoofvarela

Tiagooffavela

Tiagovarela

Tiago

Tigofvarela

Tiagofarela

Tiagofravela (This one made me think of ravioli :P)

Well I'm close to your height and I have an asian ethnicity also.

Asians being small is actually quite an old stereotype.

Confession: I'm shorter than both of you, but I was actually one of the tallest among the girls in grade/middleschool.. at least the asian ones xD. I'm also like a head taller than my mom.

Confession2: -takes notice to stay away from TexasDice-  ^_^

i just wanted tease cyrille and bring her out of her cocoon. But i mostly i just wanted to tease her :).

But the cocoon is so comfortable~  :ph34r:

Confession3: There was one time, I thought I had said something incredibly stupid, and it made me so self-conscious/embarrassed that I didn't want to return to Fuwanovel... Lol. No one probably cared or noticed, but I can be my own worst enemy!  A member eventually convinced me not to be so paranoid and stay, haha.  Kinda like you, their advice to me was just to accept the mistakes confidently and make it into a joke xD.

Confession3: There was one time, I thought I had said something incredibly stupid, and it made me so self-conscious/embarrassed that I didn't want to return to Fuwanovel... Lol. No one probably cared or noticed, but I can be my own worst enemy!  A member eventually convinced me not to be so paranoid and stay, haha.  Kinda like you, their advice to me was just to accept the mistakes confidently and make it into a joke xD.

Aww no! Don't need to be so self conscious on this forum :3

... is what I would say, but I recently have come to the realization that my own forum antics haven't been.. conducted in the wisest manner, so now I'm actually a bit paranoid myself >.>

But yeah, I don't think there are any regular users here who have purely malicious intents, so feel free to speak what's on your mind!

Aww no! Don't need to be so self conscious on this forum :3

... is what I would say, but I recently have come to the realization that my own forum antics haven't been.. conducted in the wisest manner, so now I'm actually a bit paranoid myself >.>

But yeah, I don't think there are any regular users here who have purely malicious intents, so feel free to speak what's on your mind!

Thank you for being so friendly ^_^ It's why I like it here, and continue to stay~

Everyone here is very kind.  :sachi:

I'm always flirting, stalking and pestering confirmed girls online. I mean, they're obviously all over my dick, what other reason should they have to be on the internet?  :Kappa:  :Kappa:  :Kappa:

Confession2: -takes notice to stay away from TexasDice-  ^_^

'Fession: Just saw this.

LOL Dice wth you baka!!

confession: ive misread/spelt Tiagofvarela's name so many times, its not even funny anymore

EXAMPLES:

Tiagofavela

Tiagoofvarela

Tiagooffavela

Tiagovarela

Tiago

Tigofvarela

Tiagofarela

Tiagofravela (This one made me think of ravioli :P)

My name is actually Tiago...  :michiru:

*ahem*

But I'm already used to this.

lol sorry, cos your name is Tiagofvarela, i thought ur name was actually Tiag

Isn't it?

I'm always flirting, stalking and pestering confirmed girls online. I mean, they're obviously all over my dick, what other reason should they have to be on the internet?   :Kappa:   :Kappa:   :Kappa:

Why aren't you flirting with me then?

I'm always flirting, stalking and pestering confirmed girls online. I mean, they're obviously all over my dick, what other reason should they have to be on the internet?   :Kappa:   :Kappa:   :Kappa:

Why aren't you flirting with me then?

Confession: I fucking graduated!

Thanks for being part of my senior year guys!

Here's a celebratory pic:

10431535_10153190244648620_3369389857160

Kosaki confirmed grill.

Confession: Saw the mother of my child today. I'm making plans to be a part of the child's life. Already took that first step today. That is if she thinks my life and the child's life is important enough to her to get out of that house she's in, divorce and move out of the state with us.I'm no longer in love with her, but I'm willing to compromise in order to be in my child's life full time. I advise all boys get your fun out of your system before you settle. I honestly am wiling to trade in all the women I'll meet in the future for my little girl. It's not even suffering. I'm actually looking forward to it and think it'll be a lot of fun. 

She could end up backing out (again) but that's fine. Either way, I want to be part of the child's life whether that's for the holidays, pay child support or what not. I'm fine either way. But it really looks like the first plan is moving forward. She's practically begging me to take her away from the home she's at and regretting how much she's lived it out without me. I could be ending up in Hawaii in a couple of months. Woo, interesting changes coming. This is what makes life worth living.