Your Favorite Expression~

Snowtsuku

I like to say "Good Morning" (Dzień Dobry) to my friends instead of "hi"/"hello" (cześć) everyday. I picked it up from a guy who was playing with me, and I quite liked it, because he said it so naturally that it seemed a bit hilarious. My friends are slowly getting used to it, but sometimes I can still see them a bit dubious about how to reply to such a official greeting :)

I recommend you try it yourself, :)

I dun really like it when emoticons are replaced by images -.-

Yeah, I absolutely agree with that one. When I write an emoticon, I want people to see the emoticon and not some "yellow smiling ball". It does get even more annoying when multiple emoticons are casted to the same image... as if text editor knew better than me, what I want to express. Moreover, in my opinion these images look much worse in the text than the original emoticon would.

But oh well, I guess we have to live with it *sigh*.

Yeah, I absolutely agree with that one. When I write an emoticon, I want people to see the emoticon and not some "yellow smiling ball". It does get even more annoying when multiple emoticons are casted to the same image... as if text editor knew better than me, what I want to express. Moreover, in my opinion these images look much worse in the text than the original emoticon would.

But oh well, I guess we have to live with it *sigh*.

Reason why I use a semicolon ;P

• 7 months later...

omg ^  I do that so much too! But now I'll feel like an awkward fake person if I do it here after you said that was what you do... u.u

I do the u.u , the >,> , the 0.0 , the ~.~

also, ~`~   <----- Harry Potter without his glasses on. I'm sure it'll become a thing one of these days. Juan of these days...

And while I dont use it much (cause I dont like being dirty >,>) I think "Gimme dat butt" is pretty hilarious. (e.gwhen chasing someone in a game of LoL or what have you)

^_^

(/'.')/  \('.'\)  

Hmm, i tend to use "hmm" at the start of my sentences aswell as use the word "Anyway".. I also tend to use the Emoticons :\ and xD... thank god i stoped useing the word "lol" dont know why but dont like it..if i want to show my laughter i use haha...

Well as a form of my writing i also tend to capatilize most of my letters at the start of the word..sometimes.