Official 2014 Rock-Around-the-Clock Moderator Appreciation Day Thread

Tay

...Alright. Challenge accepted. I'll show you all why I was called the Legendary Spammer in the past. 1000 may be too much, but let's at least get 500~

I won't double post, though. So you all have to cooperate in the posting <3

...Alright. Challenge accepted. I'll show you all why I was called the Legendary Spammer in the past. 1000 may be too much, but let's at least get 500~

so what's the plan? :ph34r:

I may have set the bar too high when I said 1000+ ehh?

I have to see what you can do, I'll be on Fuwa from now until the party ends so Ill keep it going

Like these choices where you just can't decide what choice you should pick?

519cbd5690.PNG

Just look at the panties already.

NtWPSre.jpg

I have to see what you can do, I'll be on Fuwa from now until the party ends so Ill keep it going

Fufufu. You may be surprised~

Well this will be my last post of the day(or not you never know), so in hopes of making some spam fuel I'll post something that happened on the first day I entered the Fuwa Skype group since almost no people look at the Skype thread than the people that actually dwell in the Skype group. So laugh at me and spam away, Hopefully I'll be able to see the notifications later.

89ecdf57fb.PNG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0T1XELDanQ

Yohohohohohohoho!

Yohohohohohoho indeed(just today I was singing yohoho all day long after listening to Binks' sake again). Stray lately you had some cute avatars but that one just pulls on my Robin OP crush, she's OP's best girl and she is hot as hell goddamn.

VIVA VIVA HAPPY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiUjG9fF3zw

who needs sleep anyway~

I said I wouldn't come back, but here I am. After skimming and seeing people worried about not reaching the goal (or even half), I guess I'm inclined to help out.

I'll start off with the first thing that came to mind when I read a line in Tay's OP

Listen to your heart (when it’s calling for you)

Being a Love Live addict, first thing that came to mind was a song called Listen To My Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdR8LlmTk7E

Oh, and shipping post as well I guess, yay\o/