Body Part Preferences

Nosebleed

Body Part Preferences  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which body part do you find most arousing?

• Chest
    • Ass
    • Legs
    • Arms
    • Hands
    • Feet
    • Belly
    • Back
    • Lips
    • Eyes
    • Nose
    • Ears
    • Fingers
    • Toes
    • Neck
    • Shoulders
    • Knees
    • Elbow
    • Other (Can you specify?)
    • Nothing

This poll is closed to new votes

For me, it's all about the chest! Especially when they're washboards. Whenever I open up an H manga, it's the chest that I always have the greatest focus on, and that may also attribute to why I dislike large breasts. Due to my over-attentiveness in that area, it's really overbearing to have to see chests wailing around in every which direction, and there aren't that many artists capable of not making them look seriously distorted. Once in a while, I'll come across a manga with large-breasted girls that I can appreciate, but flat chests will almost always win out for me. That and it's so cute when a DFC tries to hide her chest while looking embarrassed, and I love it when they have a tan! Girls with small boobs are also great, but DFC has a certain charm to it.

It's a difficult choice. I find it really easy to be fixated on necklines, but there's something irresistible about a lady's midriff. I've also noticed that I tended to get preoccupied by all of my ex's hands whenever we'd just lay around, but I don't think that was due to sexual appeal.

I'm going to go with stomach.

1UatqMg.jpg

Guest sakanaとkoeda

I chose other parts ...

Everything about a female's body. It used to be the thighs, feet, then hips, then stomach, tits, eyes, lips ... then as I grew my approach to these things changed drastically and I prefer everything. If you tell me to choose only one then my next answer is 'impossirbu!'

Me too. I would say the psyche, to try and get a holistic sense of attraction. It's not the individual parts for me, but how they are presented and used together to provoke...interest.

I'm not sure that accurately expresses my thoughts, but it's what I got. >_>

I know it's typical, but chest all the way. I've only ever dated girls with big boobs. That's not to say that I wouldn't date someone without them, they'd just have to have a really really attractive face to make up for it.

I sound like such a shallow tool. I swear that I'm not, I just... you know, sexual attraction is an important part of having a healthy relationship. If I like everything about a girl but don't find her at all attractive, then that relationship isn't going to end up being very fulfilling.

That said, I've been single for a whole year now and it's killing me to the point that I know I'm going to end up lowering my standards for the next girl I date. Sigh.