Do you delete VNs from your computer after you finish them?

Zenophilious

Do you delete VNs from your computer after you finish them?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Do you delete VNs from your computer after you finish them?

• Yes, I don't want my HDD getting all cluttered. Screw rereading!
    • Nope, I never delete 'em even if I've completed them 100%. I love them too much to do that to them <3
    • Yes and no. I keep my favorites and delete the rest.
    • Yes and no. I keep a few for rereading on a rainy day, but I'm going to delete them eventually.
    • Technically, no. I move all the VNs I've finished onto an external hard drive because that's just how I roll.

This poll is closed to new votes

What about alternative hard drives for people that have more than one internal? :)

Well, I added an external drive choice because technically it's not the same as keeping them, you're also moving them to a different drive outside of your computer which you may or may not have access to all the time.  I also have another internal drive, but I only put certain programs on it, since it's an SSD and it's fairly small (because I'm not made of money).  That, and you're not really doing anything besides moving them around on the same computer, although that's still kinda true with an external drive.  I'll put it on if at least one other person requests it.

Well, I added an external drive choice because technically it's not the same as keeping them, you're also moving them to a different drive outside of your computer which you may or may not have access to all the time.  I also have another internal drive, but I only put certain programs on it, since it's an SSD and it's fairly small (because I'm not made of money).  That, and you're not really doing anything besides moving them around on the same computer, although that's still kinda true with an external drive.  I'll put it on if at least one other person requests it.

I don't think it warrants another option because you already made the point to dismiss that, it's always bound to the same computer since it's internal, by this train of thought 1 internal 2TB HDD = 2 internal 1TB HDDs. It's pretty much the same.

I have a few that I would like to keep. I just love some of them and have spent so much time getting the saves and stuff that I feel like it would just be a waste to get rid of them. That and that I like to reread a few of the ones I love every now and then. Other than that there are quite a few that didn't interest me or bored me so I just got rid of them. I still keep some with no replay value just because. :P

I was running out of hard drive for awhile so I had to clear a few guys I thought I wouldn't want to play anymore. Bit of a mistake.

After I implanted another hard drive, I searched for the games so I could re live the moments. I will never a delete a VN again.

Especially if you have the bandwidth of a squirrel. Took me 2 days to download a 3gb VN when i was on vacation because i refused to download it beforehand. 

I would never commit such sacrilege. My harddrive can easily accommodate a few handfuls of VNs. Besides, I frequently go back to listen to the soundtrack, thoroughly investigate H-scenes out of mere curiosity, and maybe even redo a route.

Curiosity, huh? :lol:

How dare you inquire upon my motives like so. The pursuit of knowledge is an intrinsically human trait, and should be fed to satiety.

The same applies to fapping, incidentally.

because all great discoveries started by fapping. We all know Issac Newton wasn't sleeping under than tree  ;)