Introduction~

Jibril

Started reading VNs around August last year as well as finding this website. I'm still trying to comprehend how stupid I am to not see that there's a forum here.... (no joke, still facepalming). -_-

Anime and manga lover. Still trying to find a good VN to play but still can't find it. I wanted Kono Ōzora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete but considering that a lot of people saying MN butchered with it's Engrish, I decided to wait for the full fan translation patch (even if it take a year I'll still wait).

Wanted to start on Fate/Stay night even though already watched the completely suck Anime version (and the movie too) but ufotable went and announced another adaptation for the UBW route as well as HF..... (considering after Fate/Zero I'm torn whether or not I should read the VN first or watch the anime first  :unsure:)

I've watched both Steins;gate and Chaos;head. Did I miss anything if I didn't read the VN? Or should I read them too? 

Currently reading Shinkoku no Sharnoth, next on my list is Umineko.

Feel free to recommend me more~

Oh and a huge Touhou fan too.

Nice to meet y'all~  :D

welcome, and yes fate stay night is worth reading.

I will post some good ones here. As for watching the anime adaption.

And i will generize things a bit, usually the anime has about half the story missing if not more.

Fate/stay night is a must play. It is nothing like the anime thing that carries its name. Hopefully it wil finally have the unlimited blade works route adapted next season.

And we just have a new patch that has translated the realta nua version of the game. (wich is an all ages game so it does away with the H stuff and replaces it by something else)

http://vndb.org/v11

Tsukihime Another must play, and no this one does not have a anime adaption.

http://vndb.org/v7 (it is ancient, got no voice and no music. But it is so good)

Muv Luv series, now Muv Luv extra is not that good and Unlimited is merely good but alternative is definitly a must read and to understand it completely you need to have read these two first.

(I so hope muv luv alternative get's an anime adaption at some point)

http://vndb.org/v93 (extra/unlimited) yes they are packed into one game

http://vndb.org/v92 (alternative)

g senjou maou Is also a must read.

http://vndb.org/v211

Other than that there is Grisaia no Kajitsu wich is also a must read.

http://vndb.org/v5154.

As for a few good anime:

Aria the animation:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/477/Aria_the_Animation

Crest of the stars:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/290.

Ow and welcome.

Welcome to the forums fellow fuwan. Havoc did a great job of gathering good VNs, especially Grisaia no Kajitsu and Type-moon's works, Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime, in the case of Tsukihime don't let the fact that it is old to abstain you from playing it is an awesome piece of work. 

Started reading VNs around August last year as well as finding this website. I'm still trying to comprehend how stupid I am to not see that there's a forum here.... (no joke, still facepalming). -_-

Anime and manga lover. Still trying to find a good VN to play but still can't find it. I wanted Kono Ōzora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete but considering that a lot of people saying MN butchered with it's Engrish, I decided to wait for the full fan translation patch (even if it take a year I'll still wait).

Wanted to start on Fate/Stay night even though already watched the completely suck Anime version (and the movie too) but ufotable went and announced another adaptation for the UBW route as well as HF..... (considering after Fate/Zero I'm torn whether or not I should read the VN first or watch the anime first  :unsure:)

I've watched both Steins;gate and Chaos;head. Did I miss anything if I didn't read the VN? Or should I read them too? 

Currently reading Shinkoku no Sharnoth, next on my list is Umineko.

Feel free to recommend me more~

Nice to meet y'all~  :D

S;G was fairly well executed, though they did cut two routes from the anime. I think C;H's anime was pretty bad. The VN isn't the best thing in the world either, but it's still better. You might want to check that one out.

Umineko is pretty good. If you want recommendations, check out my 50 VNs list.

I'm also a touhou fan. And a Jibril fan too, for that matter. Hope to see you around~

Welcome and bienvenue to fuwaGameOfLife, please take your standard reward : a panzer 4

Panzer_IV_Ausf_J_Parola_2.jpg

Well, the steins;Gate anime adaptation was well done, even if the VN is better, it depends on how much you liked Steins;Gate, as for Chaos;Head, please read the VN, the anime adaptation was shit, and give a try to shikkoku no sharnoth.

Do you like yuri? ^_^

If it's the case read Sonohana series and Lonely Yuri and Aoishiro  :wub:

If you're into mystery read Higurashi  :rolleyes:

If you're into kemonomimi read Wanko to Kurasu :)

And welcome to the hidden part of fuwa :P

Have a touhou yuri ;) 

dumaFun.jpg

@Katatsumuri Thanks!

@Havoc Tsukihime and Muv Luv series is actually already on my plan to read and I've read g senjou and Grisaia (the two best VNs I've read on my life). Friends have been recommending me Aria for a while now, I guess I'll give it a shot. Never heard of Crest of the stars, but it's by Sunrise so it should be pretty good. I guess I'll read Fate/stay night after the anime though.

@HMN Thanks and I'll check it out!

@madvanced Thanks, but are you sure I'm human?

@Fiddle Thanks, and I will!

@GetterEmperor Thanks!

@Kaguya I guess I'll definitely read C;H and it's always nice to see another Touhou and Jibril fan

@Kurisu-chan Sorry, I won't receive anything but Maus~ everything else is weak.

@hanako Yuri is fair game, depending on the story, but that RemiliaxFlan....

@nohman Thanks!

@Life Definitely the main reason for dilemma on whether to read the VN or watch the anime...

@Flutterz actually I already have it, just forgot to link it hahaha. And that picture is not moe enough

Welcome to Fuwa, A.K.A. Promised Loli Land! Have one, two, three lolis:

X1uVtRS.jpg

Yes, good choice there with Umineko, it's amazing. Hope you enjoy it. ^_^

Do you like lolis? ULA always welcomes new members. ;)

bb7cPd5.jpg

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

Loli is love loli is life

Uh I mean, it's fair game depending on the character design. Some loli is bad though some are good. Personally I'm half-half with it since none of my favorite characters are loli

I realized after posting this comment that the joke made here was way a huge stretch. It sounded better in my head.

Welcome to the forums.

Uhhh thanks? By any chance are you the one poisoning my Ji-chan? Because this is not Ji-chan but her nee-san and I've been wondering what makes her become a servant for those 2 monkeys.... As the head representative of the Flugels, it is a pleasure to meet you (Don't tell Ji-chan I make a fake account, she'll kill me). 

Welcome to the forums mate, feel free to ask any questions you have.

Thanks!

Uhhh thanks? By any chance are you the one poisoning my Ji-chan? Because this is not Ji-chan but her nee-san and I've been wondering what makes her become a servant for those 2 monkeys.... As the head representative of the Flugels, it is a pleasure to meet you (Don't tell Ji-chan I make a fake account, she'll kill me). 

Thanks!

To sum it up, Jibril is one of the mascots I will be using for my projects in the community and am currently having commissioned.

To sum it up, Jibril is one of the mascots I will be using for my projects in the community and am currently having commissioned.

Hooh~ Well if using Ji-chan only as a mascot then I wouldn't mind~ but any further than that and I won't guarantee that you won't get a 「Divine Strike」and airstrikes from countless battleships to your house~

(Yes I'm fully aware that could destroy the planet but to protect Ji-chan I'll do anything!)

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums. Im glad I found a supporter of Ji-chan

Enjoy this photo i found of her

63cc5e8114.jpg

welcome to Fuwa! enjoy your time here!

and read majikoi!

I second Majikoi.