Funniest VN

Chewy

A lot of VN that I played are funny (especially F/SN and Tsukihime h-scenes huh) but if I had to pick one...Grisaia I think, it made me laugh many times, wonderful dialogues, the events are constantly renewing themselves and one never tire of following these amazing characters. (Yuuji's inner thoughts are really amusing too)

A lot of VN that I played are funny (especially F/SN and Tsukihime h-scenes huh) but if I had to pick one...Grisaia I think, it made me laugh many times, wonderful dialogues, the events are constantly renewing themselves and one never tire of following these amazing characters. (Yuuji's inner thoughts are really amusing too)

^ this.  Nasu's h-scenes are so bad they're hilarious.

Honestly, it's a tie between Grisaia no Kajitsu and Sharin no Kuni for me.  They're both really funny.

There were quite a lot of Visual Novels that made me laugh, but the ones that managed to be the most funny on consistent occasions were; Akatsuki no Goei, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Majikoi, Rewrite, and Supreme Candy (the reasons for this one are definitely a bit more special, but I can't say xD).

Without a doubt and no questions it has to be Grisaia no Kajitsu. It's probably the only visual novel that had me laughing out loud consistently during the common route. A lot of people think that the common route was too long, but it was nothing short of a joy to read for me. I was honestly disappointed when it concluded.

Grisaia?! The funniest?! I don't understand you guys ;) . Of Course there a few funny lines, but the funniest?! Never! I know you guys like this a lot (I'm not, y'all know ;) ) but it wouldn't be bad if you are all stay a little bit more objectively (<-- Personal Opinion, stay calm) ...

For me it is Little Busters! , though it's a quite serious and dramatic setting till the end.

Greetz

Akatsuki no Goei would probably be my pick, especially the first one since it never gets too serious. Though I have to say that humour works surprisingly good in serious VNs, or at least it does on me. The best example I have would be Muramasa - the VN is extremely dark and broody 95% of the time, yet it has some incredible jokes peppered through it that come absolutely out of nowhere. You could perhaps even say they intentionally come at the worst times possible, and it feels so bizarre that it actually ends up being really hilarious in the end.

Grisaia?! The funniest?! I don't understand you guys ;) . Of Course there a few funny lines, but the funniest?! Never! I know you guys like this a lot (I'm not, y'all know ;) ) but it wouldn't be bad if you are all stay a little bit more objectively (<-- Personal Opinion, stay calm) ...

Humor and comedy are personal matters. I won't say it's an entirely subjective topic, since you can judge it against who it is targeted to, but it is nevertheless something that will greatly vary from person to person. You failing to find it as funny as some other people may have isn't indicative of other people being fan boys. I genuinely (in my admittedly limited experience with the medium) have never have been more tickled with another visual novel.

【桜小路ルナ】「自分で言うのもなんだが、私はこの先、一生恋愛なんて知らずに生きていくものだと思っていた。心から興味がなかったしな」
【桜小路ルナ】「仮にだが、そんな私が恋愛感情を知ったとすれば、相手が倍の年齢だろうとゲイだろうと、獣だろうと触手だろうとただの絵だろうと、まあその、ん、んんッ……ど、同性でも、喜ぶびっ。喜ぶべきことじゃないか」

Luna: Although this is something coming from myself, previous to this, I thought I would pass through my entire life not knowing "love". After all, I had no interest in it at all. 
Luna: This is just a supposition, but if perhaps it was the case that I came to know "Love", then even if the other party was someone twice my age, even if the other party was gay, even if the other party was a beast, even if the other party was a tentacle, even if the other party was a drawing, and well, um, wellll....e-even if the other party happened to be of the same gender, good its. It should be something to be happy about shouldn't it. 

was more humorous in context. the line is still kind of funny because of the "oh japan" aspect.

【桜小路ルナ】「自分で言うのもなんだが、私はこの先、一生恋愛なんて知らずに生きていくものだと思っていた。心から興味がなかったしな」
【桜小路ルナ】「仮にだが、そんな私が恋愛感情を知ったとすれば、相手が倍の年齢だろうとゲイだろうと、獣だろうと触手だろうとただの絵だろうと、まあその、ん、んんッ……ど、同性でも、喜ぶびっ。喜ぶべきことじゃないか」

Luna: Although this is something coming from myself, previous to this, I thought I would pass through my entire life not knowing "love". After all, I had no interest in it at all. 
Luna: This is just a supposition, but if perhaps it was the case that I came to know "Love", then even if the other party was someone twice my age, even if the other party was gay, even if the other party was a beast, even if the other party was a tentacle, even if the other party was a drawing, and well, um, wellll....e-even if the other party happened to be of the same gender, good its. It should be something to be happy about shouldn't it. 

was more humorous in context. the line is still kind of funny because of the "oh japan" aspect.

..................Don't know how to reply. Where to start and where to end.

The funniest one I played was Mamankyoushitsu- a nukige based on pregnancy. I have not played any VN that aims to actually be funny, however.

The reason:

At the start of the harem route, the MC claims that a certificate to have sex with a pregnant woman exists and is only known to men and they have to keep it a secret. You are not permitted to have sex with a pregnant woman without that certificate.

The funnier part is that the heroines actually believe it, but hey, nukige. It'd be no fun if you got arrested for sexual harassment.

999 had some humorous scenes as well:

Funyarinpa scene and the "elevator with Akane" scene

It's kinda hard to be objective when you're stating an opinion...I'm sure there's many people that don't think Grisaia is the funniest VN they've ever read, it's just that it popular around Fuwa right now.  It has been ever since I got active again after joining  :3

second that!!!