Loli Discussion

Nosebleed

Followed that manga for quite some time.

Yuri outside, lolicon inside, just purrfect            .

Now, to wait till I'm 30... :lol:

I'll be honest I thought that the period in that sentence was a blemish on my screen so I tried to scrape it away. After a few seconds I realized it's true nature...

I am sad now

Sadly, it hardly updates.

I hope it can update in the future.

This is the kind of thing you can expect from ongoing manga. In my experience with them, it can take half a year to see another chapter. I wish I could say I was joking. Although popular manga series tend to see far faster releases, and it also depends on the group scanlating it.

This is the kind of thing you can expect from ongoing manga. In my experience with them, it can take half a year to see another chapter. I wish I could say I was joking. Although popular manga series tend to see far faster releases, and it also depends on the group scanlating it.

Yeap. I do hope that they become active! But I can't really dictate that to them, as translating is their own choice. I guess I'll just wait like the good boy I am.

Also, your link doesn't show the ones released this September.

• 1 month later...

Which loli is that one loli that made you a lolicon, guys?

Mine would be Illya.

Oh, yes, that's a very nice question. It happened to me suddenly, just a few days ago I realized clearly when and how it happened. It was quite the long ago, when I still watched Cartoon Network, and they aired this anime called "Powerpuff Girls Z" (I didn't even know what anime was at the time, though). Guess that was when the lolicon inside me woke up (Not really lolicon, since I was about the same age as them, but still...) . Some pics:

uKlqmCc.jpg

31J5Obs.jpg

Oh, yes, that's a very nice question. It happened to me suddenly, just a few days ago I realized clearly when and how it happened. It was quite the long ago, when I still watched Cartoon Network, and they aired this anime called "Powerpuff Girls Z" (I didn't even know what anime was at the time, though). Guess that was when the lolicon inside me woke up (Not really lolicon, since I was about the same age as them, but still...) . Some pics:

uKlqmCc.jpg

31J5Obs.jpg

Yes. Powerpuff Girls Z. I watched it despite my embarrassment due to it being Powerpuff Girls. Nevertheless, they were cute, and the man in me wouldn't allow me to simply not watch it.

Mine was Kud~

Kud! Man I just loved her so much!

Wafuu~

Yes. Powerpuff Girls Z. I watched it despite my embarrassment due to it being Powerpuff Girls. Nevertheless, they were cute, and the man in me wouldn't allow me to simply not watch it.

Power Puff Girls huh? Man those bring back some nice memories!

Bubbles was always my favorite! That constant smile and cheerful personality. She was the sweetest of them all! <3

I guess in my case it was more of a slow transformation. Mare as the first loli to be at least somewhat interested in, then Kud who started to make me like that entire loli theme, next Shizuru,  similar to Kud just even more, and at last Illya who finished me off (buruma girl~).

I would freeze, waiting to confirm that it wasn't a trick played on my mind. If I hear it again, I would slowly creep to the source of the sound to check if what I heard is true. If it was a loli Imouto, I would do as Araragi does to Hachikuji, except not sexually molest her. *Heart eyes and nise bleeds*

I have a question - What will you do if there's a loli suddenly appear in your house calling you Onii-chan? 

"New member here"

I would pinch myself, make sure I'm not dreaming. I would eat a bar of dark chocolate, make sure I'm not high. Confirming it's true, I would embark on a mission to spoil the hell out of her. I'd give anything she wants to eat, any toys, etc. I'd do my best to always keep a smile on her face, and make her the most happy person on the world, making sure she'd never leave my side.