Loli Discussion

Nosebleed

No but on a serious note. What is different between a normal girl with a small chest and a loli? The only thing I think differs are they are younger and often more cheerful and innocent than a normal girl. Maybe the personality? They aren't the tsundere/kuudere typical girl? I admit I can think a loli character is nice but I prefer a grown up girl.

Yeah I am sorry cruchy. I had too. But I think it's the age and they are innocent and can't take care of themselves. They need an "onii-chan" to protect them.

I know it seems pretty bad being sexually attracted to little girls, but it doesn't start from there. I like lolis so much, because it's someone who needs protection and attention 24/7, seems a hurdle at first sight, but I couldn't ask for more. It has a big influence from how I am IRL. Before I met lolis, I thought I was just one more ant in the big ant house that is earth, me being there or not wouldn't make a difference. But lolis, they need you, they need you very much, more than anything, they need you, and they'll rely on you for everything, trusting you, and counting on you to take care of them. I always wanted someone to feel that way about me, and that's why lolis are such a big blessing for me, even if they aren't real.

ManlyTearsHaveBeenShed.jpg

I have to agree with the Pres.

Though i will admit i am IRL more attracted to smaller girls ie noramly 5 foot to 5 foot 7 inches kinda range. I also dont much care for boobs over a C cup. 

Basicly its like this, i like girls that are cute more then ones that are sexy, and have that feel about them they need to be protected even if its the farthest thing from the truth. 

Yeah I am sorry cruchy. I had too. But I think it's the age and they are innocent and can't take care of themselves. They need an "onii-chan" to protect them.

It's interesting you mention "onii-chan" in this example. I never understood the stereotype that lolis can only be protected by older brothers. I don't recall ever seeing a loli look up to an older sister, which in my opinion would be more understanding considering that if I was a young girl I'd want an older sister to spend time with.

On that same note, the fetish of "incest" would be more appealing considering the older sister and the younger sister are the best of both worlds no?

No but on a serious note. What is different between a normal girl with a small chest and a loli? The only thing I think differs are they are younger and often more cheerful and innocent than a normal girl. Maybe the personality? They aren't the tsundere/kuudere typical girl? I admit I can think a loli character is nice but I prefer a grown up girl.

If you say so.

I personally prefer that useless meat on a womans' rump over oppai anyhow. 

When I was young, I liked the young meat. When I got older the expiration date on my meat preference expanded.

It goes something like this:

11 year old Crunchytaco ---- Likes 10-12 years old.

14 year old Crunchytaco ---- Likes 12-17 year olds.

22 year old Crunchytaco ---- Likes 17-29 year olds

(present) 27 year old Crunchytaco ---- likes 22-40 year olds

I feel like Lolicons are stuck in time. Their body grows but their mind stays the same - intelligence wise they can be very intelligent. Hence why they still like girls that age.

I'm not too worried about protecting females. In this day and age there are laws and policemen around lol. Saber tooth tiger are extinct. Most anime loli have either special powers or are super brain children who can look after themselves better than I can.

-----

About the first part you asked me hypothetically what the difference is.

Welll, how about I put it in this scenario. What is the difference between a trap and non-trap character? They both look the same, and neither of them will most likely show their nether regions in an Anime. Yet, just hearing that "He's a dude" part is a enough to turn most people off. Otherwise nothing on screen had changed.

Here's a question for the people of this thread: what makes you attracted to lolis (or younger girls to make it more comprehendable) over other female archetypes? I understand "lolis are justice" and this and that, but on a serious level what about the character body type is attractive?

Being cute is one thing because I myself think there are some lolis who are adorable, but extending that attraction into a sexual one is beyond me. Most lolicons I know (but not all) are also very bias to say other developed female body types are not their thing, some going as far as saying that older teenage girls are disgusting.

Just curious what a tipping point was for a lot of you, or why you think the way you do.

That is kinda like asking why a person is attracted to brunettes or why a person is affected to D Cups, isn't it? Doesn't It come down to things you don't control?

IRL, I'm attracted to b-cup, 4'11-5'3, which isn't something I just up and decided, it's just how it is. In anime, my upper range is the same, while my lower range goes a bit further. Again, it's just how it is.

That is kinda like asking why a person is attracted to brunettes or why a person is affected to D Cups, isn't it? Doesn't It come down to things you don't control?

IRL, I'm attracted to b-cup, 4'11-5'3, which isn't something I just up and decided, it's just how it is. In anime, my upper range is the same, while my lower range goes a bit further. Again, it's just how it is.

It is, but I could give you an actual answer as to why I like those physical characteristics of a woman; most lolicons only ever mention the aspect of "protection" and "love" though, which is what I was hoping to turn away from. I understand the emotional part of it, but where does the physical attraction lie and why?

But isn't cuteness and aesthetic beauty part of physical attraction?

So saying something is cute can easily mean you are attracted to them physically and possibly sexually.

Like some guys like slender bodies, some guys like chubbier bodies, some guys like short women ,some guys like tall women, I like short flat chested young girls, it's just how tastes work I guess?

Or is the logic "I think it's cute therefore I want to put my penis in it" that flawed?

Not saying that's the general rule or anything, just saying that the cute argument should suffice as to why you're attracted to some lolis sexually.

I'm a huge M so I like my lolis quite sadistic, I wouldn't mind being their toy to play with (in more ways than one), but I'd also like to protect them from harm as well, the M part is just sexually after all.

But isn't cuteness and aesthetic beauty part of physical attraction?

So saying something is cute can easily mean you are attracted to them physically and possibly sexually.

Like some guys like slender bodies, some guys like chubbier bodies, some guys like short women ,some guys like tall women, I like short flat chested young girls, it's just how tastes work I guess?

Or is the logic "I think it's cute therefore I want to put my penis in it" that flawed?

Not saying that's the general rule or anything, just saying that the cute argument should suffice as to why you're attracted to some lolis sexually.

I'm a huge M so I like my lolis quite sadistic, I wouldn't mind being their toy to play with (in more ways than one), but I'd also like to protect them from harm as well, the M part is just sexually after all.

Under normal circumstances I would say sure, your argument here is 100% correct, but what strikes me as odd is that if this is a reason to be sexually attracted to a loli, why is it that other 2D girls (who are in themselves designed to be cute in the 1st place) atrocious to most lolicons? Nagisa stated in his original response that he knew it felt wrong to be sexually attracted to younger girls, essentially making me confused about his actually beliefs. In this way, I feel there is more to the sexual attraction then simple "cute" answers. It almost feels like lolicons follow a cult following and have no sense of individuality when it comes to liking them (hence one of the major reasons I hate the word). It's as if they all have to say that lolis are justice and I need to protect them, but where is the uniqueness in that?

Like, when you talk about girls you like in the 2D world, I see everyone enjoying all sorts of character types: tsunderes, yanderes, tall girls, short girls, etc. When I hear lolicons talk about lolis, it feels like the same words pop up each time: protection, innocence, onii-chan...I don't feel any originality in that. Does being a lolicon make you essentially "forced" to like a certain personality?

Sorry, not trying to make this dicussion into something more and I mean nobody offense, I guess I was just hoping for a response like, "I am sexually attracted to lolis because I feel more powerful sexually in the relationship and have a sense of physical dominance over them." See that to me is a good reason for feeling that way.

But that's a matter of taste, or are you saying I have to be accepting of every single girl that's designed with the intention of being moe?

There's people that don't like lolis but like flat chests for example, and they despise characters with big breasts despite said characters being designed to be cute.

It's just a physical preference, that's all.

And sure some might feel because it's dominance or whatever. Everyone has their reason for liking lolis.

I'm the opposite though :P

Lolis for me are above myself and my existence and I don't wish to dominate them but rather the reverse~

Nagisa stated in his original response that he knew it felt wrong to be sexually attracted to younger girls, essentially making me confused about his actually beliefs.

No, what I meant it's that I knew it seemed wrong to outsider people. And about the cult thing, I didn't even know the term "loli" when I met my first loli, and I felt extremely attracted to her at first sight.

I do also have my own questions regarding the people that like lolis in general.

The only thing that defines a loli is that they look like a prepubescent (or are one, although this is arguable, for each person takes the term their own way). However, their personalities may vary. 

How can someone claim that they like lolis as a personality type when they could also fit other stereotypes?

Do lolis in general also have rules that limit their personalities? Not all lolis are childish, and although I can't think of one myself, a loli "Onee-san" type, for example, shouldn't be unheard of.

I do also have my own questions regarding the people that like lolis in general.

The only thing that defines a loli is that they look like a prepubescent (or are one, although this is arguable, for each person takes the term their own way). However, their personalities may vary. 

How can someone claim that they like lolis as a personality type when they could also fit other stereotypes?

Do lolis in general also have rules that limit their personalities? Not all lolis are childish, and although I can't think of one myself, a loli "Onee-san" type, for example, shouldn't be unheard of.

I don't think they meant to define loli as a personality type, they just meant to say they like lolis with X personality.

Obviously the term loli only refers to the physical aspect of it.

I don't think they meant to define loli as a personality type, they just meant to say they like lolis with X personality.

I agree that loli is mostly for describing a physical aspect, but i disagree it only applys to girls before pubirty.

I know many girls IRL that i would call a loli and one is even older then me.

I feel like Lolicons are stuck in time. Their body grows but their mind stays the same - intelligence wise they can be very intelligent. Hence why they still like girls that age.

I feel like there is alot of truth to that, i for one never really took part in that normal dating line of sucssion so in some way i may be stuck in the past.

I can attest to these Loli-onee sans myself. Love them if only for their contradictory personalities and bodies. Their body signals usually come off more mature as well.

They say body language communicates the majority of the time. I wonder how true that is. If so, that may be all that is important to loli lovers.

Shot down in one reply. 

Sometimes, I write as I think, and that's extremely dangerous. Below you can read my rambling about this subject, mind you, you might go crazy partway through.

I assume I'm just looking at it fundamentally incorrectly.  

"They meant to say..." How am I supposed to guess that Q_Q

All lolis are different, and yet the term loli only refers to the body type... It's not clicking with me, lad...

"I like lolis" - This statement shouldn't be... Oh, bugger were talking about body types right? So when one says they like lolis do they mean solely the body type, or all loli characters? We can't classify any other group like this so it's really confusing...

Like, is it like: "I like big-breasted girls" which is solely about the physical appearance with no correlation to personality. And this creates another problem, how can lolis have such a following while the "big breasted women" don't have anythng like it? Or is it just the fans that don't stand out so much? Or is it just this site?

I'm confused... (And this is news?)

Let's organize this, 

Loli - Refers to physical appearance; Has a cult status.

"Big breasted women" - Refers to physical appearance; Has no status whatsoever.

Alright, I think lolis are a term that refers to prepubescent girls, or girls that look it. The reason that it has such a following is because there's no similar term for any other kind of girls. There's not "adolescent girl" term and there's not "adult girl" term.

Lolis also have a tendency to be cute, and cute is justice, consequently gaining popularity. And so there's not term for the other kinds of girls, which are considered standard (and legal), thus not needing them.

So my conclusion is this: 

"Lolis refer to the body type. Some people associate it with a childish personality or traits, otherwise it's solely about the physical appearances".

I know it seems pretty bad being sexually attracted to little girls, but it doesn't start from there. I like lolis so much, because it's someone who needs protection and attention 24/7, seems a hurdle at first sight, but I couldn't ask for more. It has a big influence from how I am IRL. Before I met lolis, I thought I was just one more ant in the big ant house that is earth, me being there or not wouldn't make a difference. But lolis, they need you, they need you very much, more than anything, they need you, and they'll rely on you for everything, trusting you, and counting on you to take care of them. I always wanted someone to feel that way about me, and that's why lolis are such a big blessing for me, even if they aren't real.

manly_tears_are_manly.jpg

ManlyTearsHaveBeenShed.jpg

manly_tears_are_manly.jpg

I didn't intend to induce manly tears, but well, not a bad thing I guess. :P

Changing topics. There's something I've been wondering for a while, and it's something that people have different opinions about. Toradora, Aisaka Taiga. Loli or not? What do you think?

Changing topics. There's something I've been wondering for a while, and it's something that people have different opinions about. Toradora, Aisaka Taiga. Loli or not? What do you think?

Not a true Loli as defined by the dictionary because she's 17.

She's just short and flat chested.

And that's fine, she's still adorable, but she's not a true loli, not in my eyes.

I didn't intend to induce manly tears, but well, not a bad thing I guess. :P

I vote loli.

She may be 17 but to me age is not what solely defines a loli.

Not a true Loli as defined by the dictionary because she's 17.

She's just short and flat chested.

And that's fine, she's still adorable, but she's not a true loli, not in my eyes.

What dictionary? I tried looking up a definition in an argument and neither of us in the argument could get a concrete answer, the answers were all over the place, or were based in different languages or cultures. (For some reason, it kept coming up as italian)

What dictionary? I tried looking up a definition in an argument and neither of us in the argument could get a concrete answer, the answers were all over the place, or were based in different languages or cultures. (For some reason, it kept coming up as italian)

The word "Loli" comes from a novel called "Lolita" where a middle aged man is in love with a 12 year old girl.

And now it is used to describe "young or prepubescent girls". This implies their age is a lot younger than 17.

Now I'm not saying definitions can't change over time but to me loli still retains that original meaning and I've always judged older character with loli like bodies to be.. well just that: Loli looking characters.

I can't call them true lolis due to the original meaning of the word, that's all.

This is not to say i don't feel as attracted to these characters as I do with actual lolis, I still do very much find most of them to be just as adorable.

I can't call them true lolis due to the original meaning of the word, that's all.

B-but doesn't that mean you can't call Shinobu a true loli? Oo

When it comes to 2D, I'd have thought basing things on look rather than age would have made sense, since age is entirely up to the author if he even gives one.