Fuwanovel Logo Contest (Voting Phase)

Nosebleed

Fuwanovel Logo Contest  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo should replace the forums current logo?

• Number 1
    • Number 2
    • Number 3
    • Number 4
    • Number 5
    • Number 6
    • Number 7
    • Number 8
    • Number 9

This poll is closed to new votes

When the votes go in, the fans go out! This is a really fun thread ^^

Surprisingly little noise is heard from fans of Steve's art. Is it that they are not as passionate, or perhaps they are inclined to have better manners? The world may never know!

See, I would love to switch to 7, but I voted for 5, so to keep my integrity in place, I cannot change my vote :'(

See? First, you were swayed by popular opinion, and now they've got your integrity held hostage. 

That's what happens when you vote for number 5 just because it's got the most votes!

When the votes go in, the fans go out! This is a really fun thread ^^

Surprisingly little noise is heard from fans of Steve's art. Is it that they are not as passionate, or perhaps they are inclined to have better manners? The world may never know!

Steve brainwashing. Side effects: You will no longer have a heart :Kappa:

See, I would love to switch to 7, but I voted for 5, so to keep my integrity in place, I cannot change my vote :'(

integrity my ass

My vote is with 5. If I were able to vote for more, I'd have voted for 7 as well, but as it stands, I really like the way 5 blends with the rest of the site :D

Do you, then, retract your earlier statement?

I request that Kendjin's vote be nullified. He's clearly too fickle to participate in the voting.

Obviously they are less enthusiastic. *ahem*  :P 

But that's not even the main reason. Number 5 supporters are simply sitting by, looking at us dogs trying to fight for the second place, since they are well intro safe territory.

They drink and laugh as we go out to the minefields trying to gather votes.

Monsters, the lot of 'em!

But I'm not quitting. I've stopped promoting number 7, but I'll continue throwing eggs at the mansion from which number 5 watches us serfs from! For independence!  :lol:

GUYS PLZ
JUST VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU LIKE THE MOST

Anyways, Steve is not part of that mansion, although he was the architect and designer of it. So heed his advice in the post above!

Well, it looks liek a higher call than my promise to Lewy has arrived (technically I fulfilled it anyway as I did once vote for his.) Time to switch to #7 which I thought was the best all along.

We all are waiting for the Free BL game. Once it's out, you can be assured there'll be a banner change.

I'm sticking with #6. My love for Sharin no Kuni outweighs my slight displeasure toward the loli menace.

This is clearly a case of lack of information.

According to your signature your currently reading Grisaia no Kajistu. You just haven't found your true love for Michiru yet.

I won't blame you. Keep with your beliefs to the end, Sachi is a good person.

(And finish reading in the next 24 hours so you can change your vote <3)

I think 6 is awesome and I won't be switching. Sorry peeps.

It doesn't matter if it wins or not, it's about honesty and staying true to your beliefs. If it doesn't win then it's fine, the people will have spoken and I will accept the result with a smile. There will be a smile on my face because I know that I stayed consistent with my beliefs... and also because I'll have cursed those who voted against it with the annoying trend of having your pants keep falling down whenever you talk with members of the opposite sex.

Have a pleasant day people :)

and also because I'll have cursed those who voted against it with the annoying trend of having your pants keep falling down whenever you talk with members of the opposite sex.

Ha! Lovely, I'm immune to this curse!

Also, please don't switch to 7 after posting that. It would probably get the entry nullified.

(Totalynotaploytohaveyouvoteforus)

and also because I'll have cursed those who voted against it with the annoying trend of having your pants keep falling down whenever you talk with members of the opposite sex.

Good thing I don't wear pants :)

I should of PM-ed all the females and all the BL, otomege fans out there in the Fuwanovel desert. 

Females on fuwa love Shinku though :) Thats why lolis always win - both males and females like them. Big boobed girls are only liked by males and dudes are only liked by females and lewys :)