What's your favourite type of heroine?

Mr Poltroon

Bad Saber. You can't cheat or I'll have you exiled from this topic.

Anyhow, thank you, I now know where it's from.

*tish boom*

Now you know why i have the name lol. I am willing to bet as popular as the anime and manga are that there will be a VN.

here have an epic pic to make you feel better:

Saber-HD-Pictures.jpg

I tend to like Goth lolis and immortal lolis.  Especially powerful ones with a cruel streak.  Ilya from Fate/Stay Night and Etheldreda from Demonbane would be good examples.  Failing that, I like lolis of superior intelligence and loli tsundere.

I think many people fail to appreciate the many flavors and varieties of lolis, each with their own visual appeal and personality traits honed to evoke a distinct charm.

I tend to like Goth lolis and immortal lolis.  Especially powerful ones with a cruel streak.  Ilya from Fate/Stay Night and Etheldreda from Demonbane would be good examples.  Failing that, I like lolis of superior intelligence and loli tsundere.

I think many people fail to appreciate the many flavors and varieties of lolis, each with their own visual appeal and personality traits honed to evoke a distinct charm.

Speak the good word brother! There are in fact an unlimited number of loli types, it is one of the many powers held by lolis.

Any who now that we are including non VN.

My all around Fav goth loli: Victorique from gosick

Such a sucker for green eyes & blonde hair.

GOSICK-1-gosick-32567282-760-421.gif

victorique_gosick_-_01_h264-720p6358d1f5

Cutest loli and all around fav(in non goth): Goemon from the ambition of oda nobuna (there was a lot of good lolis in that anime)

All so a sucker for red eyes & silver hair.

iI3W4S9ICt5mY.jpg

Goemon.png

The loli i would most like to have at my side in an MMORPG

Silica_with_Pina.png

I could go on, i all ways have a loli fav from just about any anime i have ever seen.

My favorite type of heroines are strange/unusual ones. Ones that behave in ways you don't expect. Bonus points if they're able to act independently without the protagonist's assistance.  Haru from G-Senjou and Tonya from Ayakashibito are good examples. I find unpredictability to be a strong virtue in storytelling and these kinds of personalities often (but not always) make for characters with at least a little bit of depth, in a medium full to the brim with super shallow characters.

My least favorite ones are lolis and childhood friends. Lolis because, well, I find the general concept to be really unappealing and gross. The more childlike a character appears and acts, the worse. Some halfway-lolis are alright but are really stretching it. This probably puts me at odds with 90% of this forum :P. With childhood friends, I just think it's a tired trope and it's always one of the same two stories every time.

Holo was a lot fun i have to agree, but at the end of the day i liked Nora Arendt more despite there being not much of her seen.

23595m.jpg

I liked all the girls in spice and wolf, but Holo still th best, after her Ill have to say Eve Boland was my favorite, just love her interactions with Lawrence.

4758-335993484.png 

If I must pick a type, I would go with tsundere because they usually have character development, which I always find endearing (>w<).

My true favorite would be heroines who defies standard types. One with an extra layer to make her a fleshed out character. For example, maybe she is a cute onee-chan, but she shows moments of seriousness when the situation demands it. I am referring to Himeko from Narcissu Side2nd :).

Guest sakanaとkoeda

Serious, strong-willed, and somewhat strict types catch my eye. Even better if they're smart.

I'm pretty open-minded about it, but I can't really favor full-time Meganes. I just can't.

Heck, one of my early-on favorites was a wolf-girl who said cheerfully that she planned to eat the protagonist of the story, though she wanted to wait until he was satisfied with his life before doing so, since they were friends.

Kinky. 興味があります。

Already mentioned this in the 'dere' thread, but I'd like to reiterate.

I love heroines who can talk back to the protagonist and outplay him in conversation, or even simply give an air of superiority to the player character. Why? Because it's infinitely more satisfying when the protagonist "conquers" her, ie. shows her dere side. ^^ 

These characters include Nagomi Shiraishi, Akane Senri, Kagari, Tsumugu Yourou &, of course, Haruhi feckin' Suzumiya.

I've also had a severe weak spot for deredere characters ever since. Yukine from "Clannad". ^^

9MZC5ry.jpg

After playing VN for a few years i've come to realize that every heroine except tsundere (i hate them) can be great if the MC is a well developed and strong character (Yuuji from Grisaia).

Imagine a yandere with an useless wimp (Mirai nikki), a tsundere paired with the same kind of mc, a punching bag or an inmortal loli with a wimp, irritating.

All aboard the kuudure/older sister hype train!

I'd like a spot in the onee-san compartment, please.

Seriously so rare. If we're talking about actual sisters of the protagonist and not just onee-san types, in translated non-nukige I only know of Otome (Da Capo II) and Ririko. And both are non-blood related.

Maybe Majikoi has one? Don't know yet. Please don't spoil :3

I'm rather simple so I would say tsundere, but not always because there is a lot of differents ways to make a tsundere,  I can't stand Touka from Sharin No Kuni while I'm a total fan of Lucia (Rewrite) and Aoko (Mahoyo).

Otherwise I've a weak spot for excentrics characters like Usami (G-Senjou No Maou) or Sachi (Grisaia) I'm never tired of them.

Geniuses who are also cool.

1376646207237.jpg

4684878162_78c23d7f57_b.jpg

screen-shot-2011-11-24-at-4-11-42-pm.png

kawaii_yukinoshita__by_sir___a-d624lwj.p

Actually if you know anymore, I'd like to hear it. 

All aboard the kuudure/older sister hype train!

If she is an Onee chan type, she definitely has to be a Kuudere. At worst a Tsundere/sadist. I don't really like the Fuji-nee san types. 

1376646207237.jpg

If she is an Onee chan type, she definitely has to be a Kuudere. At worst a Tsundere/sadist. I don't really like the Fuji-nee san types. 

From what i played of  comyu I think Kagome is a genius type

1376646207237.jpg

Konachan.com-143896-brown_eyes-brown_hai