Sekai Project Official Grisaia Translation?

douggle

• 2 weeks later...

Great news indeed! I really wanted one or two of the dakis since the originals are so god-awfully rare, and the 18+ version is mandatory in my eyes. When we lost both of those I decided not to back the kickstarter (much to my lament). But this? This is a perfect storm. Once the details are finalized I'll return to backing the project for as much as I'm able Nanoyasa!

That's still mostly unknown. They still haven't announced how backers will get the 18+ version, so you should probably wait until they do if you're unsure of what tier to back at.

Well I hope they do that soon as I really want the collectors edition as well as the physical Michiru game/tapestry...

Though their next tweet does say that they will have that info out before the Kickstarter ends.  I'll just hold out till then.

I find it quite amusing that some people commenting don't actually know it's technically a subsidiary (correct me if I'm wrong, don't know business-speak very well) of Sekai, and basically just their way of getting out 18+ stuff without "tarnishing" their image.

Glad to see they got back past $240k, I was getting scared the last time I checked their Kickstarter.  I doubted peoples' generosity...I feel like a douchy cynic...