Summer 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Aldnoah.Zero is really exceeding my expectations, really enjoying every bit of it, the cliffhangers destroy me on the inside but that just means the story is just that interesting.

I kept wondering "Why doesn't the princess reveal herself" but then the anime fixed it in an instant.

Really intrigued to see how the next episode will be, it seems like it can only go up from here.

Urobuchi delivers.

Tatsuya is a fucking bad ass. That fight was as good as I thought it'd be.

I was in awe the whole time.

Completley put me on the edge of my seat, that tension, that build up, and the climax, it was perfect.

I should get caught up on Mahouka. I was really liking it, but I kinda just randomly stopped watching at episode 12, and I've been hearing a lot of good stuff recently.

The end of that Aldnoah episode, loved it.

I was just chanting "Do it!" Over and over. So many rimes a character is too wimpy to actually kill someone in that type of situation.

As for SAO2, this pacing is torturous. While the newest felt decent pace compared to the LN, it's still lame that we are just getting to Kirito entering GGO in the 4th episode. Maybe GGO will span more than 14 episodes, since Mother Rosario is shorter.

I should get caught up on Mahouka. I was really liking it, but I kinda just randomly stopped watching at episode 12, and I've been hearing a lot of good stuff recently.

The end of that Aldnoah episode, loved it.

I was just chanting "Do it!" Over and over. So many rimes a character is too wimpy to actually kill someone in that type of situation.

I'm just happy to see one of the douchebag characters getting killed off.  I was thrilled to see that end scene.

That blonde guy really is showing some guts, hopefully we'll see more of him revolting, possibly even joining the earthlings.

I Want to try Tokyo Ghoul, but apparently there is bad censorship, and i don't know if i should give it a try or not.

Bad is an understatement. It's heavily censored, and the intrusive kind of censorship, not the subtle kind.

As in "here have 90% of the screen black!" or "hey maybe we should vary and throw some bluring here and inverted colors there!"

But the rest is not bad if you can ignore it. If not then you're better off reading the manga or waiting for BDs.

I will admit sometimes the censorship does ruin the impact of the scenes, no denying that, but for me the rest of the story is captivating enough.

I Want to try Tokyo Ghoul, but apparently there is bad censorship, and i don't know if i should give it a try or not.

And in order to wait more of Zankyou No Terror, i will give Akame Ga Kill, Glasslip and Ao haru ride a try.

Ao Haru Ride is one of my favorites of this season. I liked it so much I had to go start the manga  -_-

So far I love all the characters in Zankyou no Terror, really good, IMO.

Tokyo Ghoul's censorship is pretty bad at times... Still the setting is interesting enough to warrant a shot at watching it.

Akame ga KILL =  :wub:

Sengoku Basara. Still epic. Sad thing it takes 2 - 3 days before it is translated after a new episode. But it's worth the wait. The anime of summer for me. History. <3

SAO S2 must be more than 13 episodes. Otherwise they just spend 1/4 on nothing.

It's 24 episodes. The arc they are on should cover around 15-16 episodes.

First of all, Akame ga Kill has been on my high priority list because I really loved manga but for now only thing I can say is that, art disappointed me.

Watching Free for plot 
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun is just plain hilarious and thanks god it's 24 minutes long

Not from summer but Haikyuu really took my favoritism, some moments really give me chill.

Till last episode Mahouka was very boring to be honest.  It was like anticipation for something but at the end you're not getting anything and it ends with cliffhanger.

Tokyo Ghoul is awesome but censoring...

Jojo's bizarre Adventure <3

Watched Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen too. MC seems like type I'll despise with all my heart

Only complaint I have to Sword Art Online II is not going straight to the point and showing us pointless, boring shit...Where is Traprito dammit.

And least but not last, Tokyo ESP - showing ending in the first episode? ok, sounds legit

GGO is boring me with the useless introduction crap, but supposedly that's done this week. Still, what a waste of three episodes that could've been condensed into just one. Oh well. Akame ga Kill is awesome, I'm loving it so far. Tokyo Ghoul is awesome as well. Everything thing else is shit.

Nah, I just haven't checked anything else out yet. :P

GGO is boring me with the useless introduction crap, but supposedly that's done this week. Still, what a waste of three episodes that could've been condensed into just one. Oh well. Akame ga Kill is awesome, I'm loving it so far. Tokyo Ghoul is awesome as well. Everything thing else is shit.

Nah, I just haven't checked anything else out yet. :P

I actually prefer the slower pace of things. I find it wildly amusing that many people were complaining how fast things went in the first season yet the same people don't like the pace of season 2.

I actually prefer the slower pace of things. I find it wildly amusing that many people were complaining how fast things went in the first season yet the same people don't like the pace of season 2.

That's because the first season would have best been slowed down, in my opinion. The first half was the only actual "Sword Art Online" part, and that was an appealing aspect of the show. Now, however, it seems like they're abusing the popularity by making filler that people will watch by obligation. We barely know what the conflict is yet.

There's pacing of events and there's pacing of nothing.

SAO 2 is more of the latter.

We're not complaining about pacing, at least I'm not, we're complaining because we're not being given anything for 3 episodes already.

Isn't this supposed to attract people or make you entertained? Aren't the first episodes key to make you addicted to it?

So far it just feels like filler to feed hungry SAO fanboys that'll eat anything the studio will put on their plate.