Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

They've always done 1-day-before notices, that's hoe the game has always been. Also, we knew it would start Tuesday as that's when the guaranteed SR ends.

Haven't decided if I'm SR rushing yet, I might. I'm going to have to end up playing Rin rin rin on expert over 150 times if I dont SR rush, so maybe I should...

They've always done 1-day-before notices, that's hoe the game has always been. Also, we knew it would start Tuesday as that's when the guaranteed SR ends.

Haven't decided if I'm SR rushing yet, I might. I'm going to have to end up playing Rin rin rin on expert over 150 times if I dont SR rush, so maybe I should...

I know just wish that wasnt the case :P

So, when are the other EX songs gonna be available? This is a big fail on Klab's part tbh

Should be around 16th, and another 2 new daily EX on 19th (Nicopuri) and 20th (Yuri Garden)

So, when are the other EX songs gonna be available? This is a big fail on Klab's part tbh

Should be around 16th, and another 2 new daily EX on 19th (Nicopuri) and 20th (Yuri Garden)

I'm sure I'll break my fingers if I attempt Nicopuri EX

hope I can FC Garden of Gay like I did on JP. I'm also going to try and FC NicoPuri for the first time :sachi:

have fun with super fast ladders.

hope I can FC Garden of Gay like I did on JP. I'm also going to try and FC NicoPuri for the first time :sachi:

have fun with super fast ladders.

I won't even try