Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm so close to a Beat in Angel FC, every attempt I get 3 more less breaks, usually in spots I can consistently FC...

i know how this feel,since my music start is at 540/551 combo hiks

Yep

78qkp48.jpg

Max combo is 598, AKA combo break before the super fast consecutive double taps. (I broke at the start, not the end)

Edited by Ceris

Uhh, this is all I have 

I'm saving more grinding for trying to FC NicoPuri and Garden of Gay

I will murder you until you die

What? It's a song about love between girls, that's legitly the lyrics and performance. It's a great song, even with Nozomi and Eli being my least favorites, it will be fun spamming the song.

Oh yeah, I was reminded of this in my SIF history (the screenshot is current day)

wBhy61s.png

Korekara no Someday was one of the first EX songs i played, back when I first downloaded JP. I don't remember if EN had EX songs yet, as I know they didn't when I first got JP (I started JP 1 month after EN). I just remember thinking "KOREKARA NO SOMEDAY IS SO HARD BUT FUN" and then that's how that happened :sachi:

Judging by when members had their events last, we can expect to see Storm in Lover or Zurui yo Magnetic Today as the token event following this. If it's the former, I won't bother, but the latter I might actually play JP since I love Magnetic Today. Rin's event was more recent, so I think we'll have to wait longer for Kururin Miracle.

lets save gem for eli event~

That Eli event isn't happening in EN for another year, and you'll be getting like 2 Eli events between now and then (not including the Eli event that is right after this Rin event)

I originally planned on struggling to T2 next event (struggle because I'll be flat broke on gems after Rin) but the song line up for next event is so horrible, I might not do it.

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Score_Match_Round_14

Well the list is... underwhelming orz. I will still try to go T2 anyway if this Rin event doesn't burn all my lovecas (which I don't think it will)

~~~

On the other hand, "Nation Blue" is so enjoyable, sasuga "cool" girls. :michiru:

Edited by imnoob92

Well the list is... underwhelming orz. I will still try to go T2 anyway if this Rin event doesn't burn all my lovecas.

~~~

On the other hand, "Nation Blue" is so enjoyable, sasuga "cool" girls. :michiru:

I was like... I heard Nation Blue's name recently but couldn't think of what it was so I googled it, and then was reminded the CG event started yesterday earlier :makina:

Well the list is... underwhelming orz. I will still try to go T2 anyway if this Rin event doesn't burn all my lovecas.

~~~

I was like... I heard Nation Blue's name recently but couldn't think of what it was so I googled it, and then was reminded the CG event started yesterday earlier :makina:

I thought you should have known it better than me since I have absolutely zero knowledge about the series:P

Yeah I didn't know it starts today (for me) until stardf29's tweet :makina: