Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Ah Hinamatsuri Nico... I didn't go T2 in her event back then (too skrub), but one of my 10+1 pull got the second copy of her so I managed to idolise her in the end:P

What, you think i got that from T2ing? :makina:

SR Event sure are common these days :P

On off topic from JSIF

I'm currently in T1 for EN Rin event.
Havent even spent 10 LGs yet.

What everyone said, Number usuallyly goes crazy after EX and 4x come 

I'm slacking so far in the event, I haven't started my grind yet. Will start soon, got a crap ton of gems to blow through :sachi:

ASN wrecked me on my first play last night. I've FC'd it a hundred times, but I was so tired. I played it, put my phone down, next thing I know, it was 11 hours later.

So it's possible to see you in the daily ranking again? :D

~~~

iM@S event with only 3 days downtime and token event afterwards... come on it's so tired :o

~~~

I am currently listening to all the "unusual" Love Live! songs. Rin's solo are definitely underrated :sleep: (not bias)

Edited by imnoob92

Every single time i play Anone Ganbare on SIF, I look forward to 0:48 every time because that part is just so :kosame: :michiru: Rin sings that part solo in the full version. It's funny because people seem to assume that's Umi singing, but no, that's Rin's magnificent voice.

Even though I'm a Rin fan, I too feel I'm not biased in saying Rin has one of the best singing voices in the whole group. She just sounds amazing.

I totally misread your post earlier, I thought you were asking if the daily scores were fixed, not if I would be there. But you got your answer anyway :sachi:

I went up a bit further, but my phone's dying atm. I still need to do another 50 more plays of Music Start for SSS, I'll do that either when my phone charges, or in the morning (it's 11:30PM already, so i'm leaning towards the latter)

Last standing for now, 13mil lead

Vd6OSKO.png

I actually slacked a lot. First off, I wasn't playing only EX, I was throwing a Hard in for every gem since I have 140 LP (125 LP on EX, 15 on Hard) and then in the 2nd hour, I spent time to use the bathroom and get some coffee, and in the 3rd hour I straight up stopped playing so I could browse sites and converse on twitch. Honestly, you are either using offcolor/PL/Stamina teams, or aren't grinding very hard if you aren't getting at least 8 mill an hour :michiru: I get about 12mil playing straight EX

Edited by Ceris

First major grinding session done.

SSS'd Music Start in the past 20 hours (I passed out for 8 hours once I hit 110 clears). I also hit rank 230, which is cool. I threw some ASN plays in there too, so that's at 20 clears currently. Lastly, I also played a Hard for every gem spent along with 5 EX plays, so I was getting that extra 16 tokens there too

muAZxF7.png

Current event progress

NlReD1v.png