Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I love all the wedding dress cards but Nozomi. While Nozomi is one of my least favorite members, I'm not being biased in that way. I just think he stance and outfit are really meh. And of course, she's the only one I have idolized... It could have been anyone else, but nope... I got her when I drew for Maid Rin.

Yukata set is pretty but I only have Nozomi in JP anyway

Ayy bride Rin is nice tho :michiru:

It is nice, just not the nicest :P

Albeit a bit late, I finally got the event Hanayo. Now I'll have to grind a bit to get into T2, though; to be honest, competition seems preety fierce for a Hanayo Score Match.

The predicted T2 cutoff is about 51k or so, definitely higher  similar to Nozomi which is my first T2 :vinty:

Edited by Jade

Albeit a bit late, I finally got the event Hanayo. Now I'll have to grind a bit to get into T2, though; to be honest, competition seems preety fierce for a Hanayo Score Match.

Ik

I thought I'll skip the Umi event because it would be too high for a f2p player like me. 

Now I've already invested loveca into Kayo's event.... Its too late for me to back out.

I'm roughly 1 gem behind the T2 Cut off and I've spent 8-9 gems so far. 

Doesn't help that everyone in T2 is basically above rank 100 while I'm just rank 68....

Mfw I realised I should have just gone and got Umi. 

51k or high for T2? Damn T2 is at 28.3k atm, so its gonna rise by 22k in 4 days?

Edited by TehRealOne

On reddit, I offered to help someone grind the event, so if you see this person in a SM in the last few days, it's actually me! The teams are considerably weaker than mine so I have a higher chance of facing some people here!

i1Fmd5G.jpg

Got 25k to go on this account, and my EN is 10k away from its goal.

You're playing only extreme right? 

All good then, I won't have to fail pathetically vs you at all :)

On reddit, I offered to help someone grind the event, so if you see this person in a SM in the last few days, it's actually me! The teams are considerably weaker than mine so I have a higher chance of facing some people here!

i1Fmd5G.jpg

Got 25k to go on this account, and my EN is 10k away from its goal.

Why don't you offer this kind of service to me?

I can offer you some services back if you know what I mean

And I wonder why your JP accounts went hiatus (please don't tell me it's "moon rune effect") :yumiko:

On the other hand, as if SIF isn't enough, I am playing iM@S CG:SS. It's pretty challenging and I like it. (Also thanks Ceris for adding me in-game  :mare:

Guess I am stuck in another idol hell heaven now  :wafuu:

I have no idea why I have no motivation to play JP, maybe it's because I don't feel like maintaining the account, just playing at my own leisure (plus, I'm so sick of token events, still recovereing :vinto: ) Just haven't cared in several months now.

And yeah, the SS event ends tonight in the next 12ish hours, gotta focus on that! 

~~~

Aqours debut CD comes out in under 24 hours!!! Get Hyped!!!

My team strength is slightly above 40k except for Smile which stands high at 42k :michiru:

Well JP event will start in 30 minutes. It's a pure Maki SM

please let it be PL so I don't need to focus in JP at all

EDIT: KLab heard me apparently, thx KLab. Card info: https://sif.kirara.ca/card/703

Edited by imnoob92

and my best team is just over 40, Rip me :(

Am 2 LG behind T2 atm, which will probably increase to 5 by wednesday. 

Still thats only 13-14, if my calculations go to plan.

Klab giving away gems during an event always fucks up the predictions...

I'm not sure if I even wanna go T2 any more

My team strength is slightly above 40k except for Smile which stands high at 42k :michiru:

EDIT: KLab heard me apparently, thx KLab. Card info: https://sif.kirara.ca/card/703

Smile team is at 41k or so, i'm coming for you :D

Also holy hell i now can listen to Kotori's voice anytime i want. THIS IS AMAZING

But the card looks so good though....

Smile team is at 41k or so, i'm coming for you :D

Also holy hell i now can listen to Kotori's voice anytime i want. THIS IS AMAZING

I should have put the link here earlier so that you won't feel bored next time(・8 ・)(・8 ・) :lol:

The card is nice unidolised but Maki isn't my favourite girl (in fact one of the least favourite)

I got their leaked CD downloaded about 24 hours ago, but didn't post a download link since Fuwa doesn't allow those any more. Woke up today to the PV though, but still need to wait for an HD rip of it.

I've been supportive of Aqours ever since their debut was previewed, I love all three songs so much. I think their voices mix a lot better than u's and because of that, the songs sound amazing. The PV was great too. More of us seeing Riko who transferred in from Otonokizaka. I love how Chika just tries to recruit her on the spot (she probably recognized the outfit).

PV analysis: Not much, we can see Riko is hesitant to join (it was already said in her introduction months ago) and Chika just eventually persuaded her. Hanamaru and Yoshiko just join I guess, You just seems to be Chika's friend (I don't remember that from introductions) and Kanan is her friend and does it because Chika doees it. Last, we see them getting Mari because she was avoiding them for whatever reason. Oddly, we don't see anything from Dia or Ruby, considering those two are the largest extremes for joining. First you have Ruby, who loves idols and really wants to be one, but on the other hand, you have Dia seems like the Eli figure and doesn't want to join and she hates her sister's interest in Idols. And maybe Riko is their song writer like Maki is to u's?

Random thought: I get a different feel from the group with the structure of their characters. I get more of a naive feel from Chika (their leader) and Dia is going to be a driving force for their improvement, which u's didn't really have one figure doing that for them. 

I think it's plain obvious, but I'm already a Ruby supporter. If I had to pick a top 3, I'd say Ruby, You, and probably Riko (the difference between these characters is actually quite vast...)

Random thought I had about Riko being from Otonokizaka: If this does take place the year after u's graduates, they could use Riko for publicity just because anything related to u's and Otonokizaka will get attention. They didn't straight out say she was from Otonokizaka, but they might as well, with how she blatantly wears its outfit the whole PV lol

I got their leaked CD downloaded about 24 hours ago, but didn't post a download link since Fuwa doesn't allow those any more. Woke up today to the PV though, but still need to wait for an HD rip of it.

I've been supportive of Aqours ever since their debut was previewed, I love all three songs so much. I think their voices mix a lot better than u's and because of that, the songs sound amazing. The PV was great too. More of us seeing Riko who transferred in from Otonokizaka. I love how Chika just tries to recruit her on the spot (she probably recognized the outfit).

PV analysis: Not much, we can see Riko is hesitant to join (it was already said in her introduction months ago) and Chika just eventually persuaded her. Hanamaru and Yoshiko just join I guess, You just seems to be Chika's friend (I don't remember that from introductions) and Kanan is her friend and does it because Chika doees it. Last, we see them getting Mari because she was avoiding them for whatever reason. Oddly, we don't see anything from Dia or Ruby, considering those two are the largest extremes for joining. First you have Ruby, who loves idols and really wants to be one, but on the other hand, you have Dia seems like the Eli figure and doesn't want to join and she hates her sister's interest in Idols. And maybe Riko is their song writer like Maki is to u's?

Random thought: I get a different feel from the group with the structure of their characters. I get more of a naive feel from Chika (their leader) and Dia is going to be a driving force for their improvement, which u's didn't really have one figure doing that for them. 

I think it's plain obvious, but I'm already a Ruby supporter. If I had to pick a top 3, I'd say Ruby, You, and probably Riko (the difference between these characters is actually quite vast...)

Random thought I had about Riko being from Otonokizaka: If this does take place the year after u's graduates, they could use Riko for publicity just because anything related to u's and Otonokizaka will get attention. They didn't straight out say she was from Otonokizaka, but they might as well, with how she blatantly wears its outfit the whole PV lol

PM me the download link please