Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

This 'Super Hard' only expert song are either going to kill me or make my skill experience a level up  :sachi:

My bets is on the former tho :amane: 

you only need to catch the 27 tokens anyway :P

>Implying i didnt die in the process of getting it

You're so nice :sachi:

This 'Super Hard' only expert song are either going to kill me or make my skill experience a level up  :sachi:

My bets is on the former tho :amane: 

its killing me lol

US

EX schedule is up

iBQY2T7.png

I already have SSS on S&SH, so I guess I'll just be aiming for 120 plays on both Music Start and ASN. Fun thing about ASN, I played it 300+ times in the first Rin event as it was the event song at the time. It was the first time I spent excessive gems in an event, and ended at 5th place. So it's fun having to spam ASN again for a Rin event

MgJcEMd.png

Edited by Ceris

EX schedule is up

iBQY2T7.png

I already have SSS on S&SH, so I guess I'll just be aiming for 120 plays on both Music Start and ASN. Fun thing about ASN, I played it 300+ times in the first Rin event as it was the event song at the time. It was the first time I spent excessive gems in an event, and ended at 5th place. So it's fun having to spam ASN again for a Rin event

MgJcEMd.png

i wonder,how many star ASN have ?

3 new songs in the list = More lovecas :D

Finally have the chance to attempt Music START with one hand outside of score match:sachi:

Moon Viewing Rin was the only Rin event I didn't get at least T2 since I didn't really like ASN that time. I am fine with it now:kosame:

Edited by imnoob92

I still remember the first time I heard ASN. I was still really new to the franchise and had up a long video of Love Live music on Youtube (back when copyright wasn't as fierce). I fastforwarded through the video to halfway through and it happened to be in the middle of the breakdown of ASN. The song completely caught me off guard and I was like.. wait wtf is this?? This isn't idol music, wth...

It's just a B-Side, not a game changing event. I highly doubt that Aqours cards would be added or anything. The B-Side has been there to promote currently relevant new songs. We've seen the new subunit songs when they were released into the game, as well as the Piano mix of Aishiteru Banzai in celebration of the anime's finale. Now we see Aqours' debut song there too for a similar reason: Because it's new and relevant to the franchise. They placed Private Wars into the Hits because it was an older song, but I can see why they would put Kimi no Kokoro wa Kagayaiteru kai? into the b-side, it's so everyone has access to the song, not just people who are rank 130+. Like the subunit songs, they're trying to get people to listen to the new songs.

Oh a side note: The title screen changed on JP too

pENHYvh.png

Edited by Ceris

Hmm yeah, that's what I am thinking as well. Like Eien Friends, Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku and Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan, they will release Aquors songs in that order as well.

I thought this will be a Smile song but Pure is fine I guess :michiru:

And... look at the SIF community now. The flames are real :makina:

Edited by imnoob92

Hmm yeah, that's what I am thinking as well. Like Eien Friends, Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku and Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan, they will release Aquors songs in that order as well.

I thought this will be a Smile song but Pure is fine I guess :michiru:

And... look at the SIF community now. The flames are real :makina:

There will be a bloody, bloody, war, where u's fans and Aqours fans will fight to the death as Aqours start to take complete dominance from u's. WWIII may even become a reality. 

Oh and nice scout. :sachi: I only scout 1st year boxes now