Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

You can actually ;) ... I do that all the time because my sleep is more worth than SIF (sorry :P) I only play in the week during 4 pm and 10 pm all the other time I just waste LP... Okay, I spent a few gems to have now almost 57k Event points ;) ... but till now I only spent less than 10 €

Of course sleep is worth more than SIF, no need to be sorry about that. I'd never sacrifice sleeping time for a game.

I just can't see myself spending 15 hours on something away from home (except hiking), I guess. 

Always thought mania was a boy and marie was a girl huuh and marie was in college too but a senpai :D

haha at first I thought all the members of this thread were females :D I thought why would a guy play this? it is so sparkly and girly but those thoughts vanished :D now I think everyone who plays is a male :D >o< and not sure how I can love Maki this much or mania loves Hanayo :D

In the game I have 1-2 friends who I don't know but one of them thinks I'm a male and we are talking like that I am too afraid to crush his thoughts of me in his head T-T

I play the game in class too if I feel like playing :D people started to accept me and my hobbies

Edit: I love you all so don't stabme crush me in a score match please ^-^

Always thought mania was a boy and marie was a girl huuh and marie was in college too but a senpai :D

haha at first I thought all the members of this thread were females :D I thought why would a guy play this? it is so sparkly and girly but those thoughts vanished :D now I think everyone who plays is a male :D >o< and not sure how I can love Maki this much or mania loves Hanayo :D

In the game I have 1-2 friends who I don't know but one of them thinks I'm a male and we are talking like that I am too afraid to crush his thoughts of me in his head T-T

I play the game in class too if I feel like playing :D people started to accept me and my hobbies

Edit: I love you all so don't stabme crush me in a score match please ^-^

OO seriously a big number of players were born in August??? Yoki, Marie, me, Nosebleed, Praeliator, Ceris wow :D -not to mention Praeliator and I have the same birthday again :P- anyone else? 

I am happy there are both females and males here but... on fuwa we are all alpacas.

My cool team will be stronger next month because I will get both Kotori and Maki T2 :D Excited to have them :D

Not surprising that you're a woman, but I imagined most Hanayo fans would be male. Kinda unexpected.

...Then again, I also imagined most Nozomi fans would be male, but according to that poll on reddit that's not the case. 

Yeah, Hanayo is the kinda character archetype that is usually supposed to appeal to guys more than girls. But I can't resist the amount of rice cuteness. :wub:

Nozomi is an interesting one... One of my female friends loves her to death, and another more casual player, also female, picked Nozomi as her starter and still likes her the most. When I first saw the anime, I rolled my eyes at the whole washi washi thing, thinking it was just terrible fanservice bait, but now I think she's pretty amusing. She's not among my top favorites, but I do like her.

I wonder which idols are more common favorites among girls. The 'cool' ones, perhaps?

I think my attitude sometimes gives off the impression I'm a guy. :P But it's not like one gender is better than the other, so it doesn't really matter if we get them wrong from time to time. Although it's kind of amusing considering idol fandoms are often said to be mostly for guys.

OO seriously a big number of players were born in August??? Yoki, Marie, me, Nosebleed, Praeliator, Ceris wow :D -not to mention Praeliator and I have the same birthday again :P- anyone else?

I am happy there are both females and males here but... on fuwa we are all alpacas.

My cool team will be stronger next month because I will get both Kotori and Maki T2 :D Excited to have them :D

It's true, I'm neither male nor female, but alpaca~

@Ezee: I think you're the only masochist here :wahaha:

It's true, I'm neither male nor female, but alpaca~

@Ezee: I think you're the only masochist here :wahaha:

Sorry, but you're wrong Hiiragi ;) ... At first I'm a role model for a Sadist, I just like to see others of my kind ;) and second here are enough masochists  :wahaha:  

Most people know this, but I am a sadist.

We should make an alpaca avatar club. 

These were the poll results on Reddit. Very interesting, I think.

LIzp0Af.png

gUVUykA.png

Gky2Ysa.png

Whats wrong with the world?! Honoka only 5,7 % in summary?! My heart cries now...

Alpaca avatar party!

I knew girls liked Nico more but Nozomi I didn't know :D

Still Maki is the best  :wub:

@Ezee: Cute? I can be a sadist sometimes too :D Where do you think I know Higurashi from? and my favourite writer is Agatha Christie :P

Seriously I like horror animes and murder books. But I have sympathy for SIF players so I might be considered as innocent here =D

Edit: Kay kay I am a masochist. I am afraid of dark, murders, and psychopaths and yet I read murder books, watch teenagers kill eachother, or cursed animes like another, mirai nikki then can't sleep at night or be scared of everyone when I go out. then come back home watch the next episode :D

*Oh and I also like talking with bunch of sadists on this page*

Alpaca avatar party!

I knew girls liked Nico more but Nozomi I didn't know :D

Still Maki is the best  :wub:

@Ezee: Cute? I can be a sadist sometimes too :D Where do you think I know Higurashi from? and my favourite writer is Agatha Christie :P

Seriously I like horror animes and murder books. But I have sympathy for SIF players so I might be considered as innocent here =D

Oh, her books are reeeeeally good! I rant about how Poirot is the best detective to have ever existed all the time (though you gotta love miss Marple too  :mare:)

Oh, her books are reeeeeally good! I rant about how Poirot is the best detective to have ever existed all the time (though you gotta love miss Marple too  :mare:)

I know right!!!!! I love how he solves and gets those amazing ideas of murders how can he be so smart and notice everything! Everyone's psychological actions, reasons, who they really might be and what lies in a human he can think about them all at once :D

More random translations for you. Also Jesus you need to slow down on posting.

For those who don't know, when graduating, it is a tradition for a senior to give their shirt's second button to a junior they like.

It is usually the junior who has to ask for it, though.

If several juniors ask at the same time, the senior has to give the button to the junior they care about the most.

1TIcen9.jpg

AElhBwp.jpg

DEFDnZ1.jpg

Wy37h3N.jpg

Maki-chan was meant to say "Nico-chan, dai ni botan kudasai" but instead she stuttered and said "Nico-chan kudasai" which basically means she was asking to be given Nico-chan.

I know right!!!!! I love how he solves and gets those amazing ideas of murders how can he be so smart and notice everything! Everyone's psychological actions, reasons, who they really might be and what lies in a human he can think about them all at once :D

Take a 5 hour nap, come back to 76 notifications on Fuwanovel, the largest number I've ever seen, even after being gone for 12 hours, pretty sure a majority were from here. wow.

Anyway, I didn't play SIF at all yesterday again, I should really get the SR before slacking off because spending gems to get them would suck (and not even 100% worth it since they won't be in my team in just a couple months), but another game released something brand new and I spent like 15 hours playing that :P