Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Most people know this, but I am a sadist.

We should make an alpaca avatar club. 

These were the poll results on Reddit. Very interesting, I think.

LIzp0Af.png

gUVUykA.png

Gky2Ysa.png

Huh, I thought Nozomi would be way more popular with the guys... You know... Because of... Reasons  :makina:

Also yay Maki-chan liked a post I made I can die happily now  :yumiko:

Guys having fun is nice and all but please this thread is getting too many posts at once and flooding is not nice for anyone.

Tone it down a notch and don't go off on tangents too much so we can all read through meaningful posts.

I'm getting the feeling that that's happening since I'm here... *coughs* 

But I really have one of my bad days today :vinty: Me replying to almost every post that's made xD

~

I notice that I'm becoming worse with expert songs. Even though I won the last match, my combo was really lame and I missed so many notes :(

Guys having fun is nice and all but please this thread is getting too many posts at once and flooding is not nice for anyone.

Tone it down a notch and don't go off on tangents too much so we can all read through meaningful posts.

I'd say you should feel free to post as much as you'd like as long as it's LL related, though. Small amounts of off-topic are fine too (3 posts per page or so should be ok).

Huh, I thought Nozomi would be way more popular with the guys... You know... Because of... Reasons   :makina:

Nope! Nozomi is much more than breast rubbing, as Yukino so eloquently wrote (that's how I'll refer to you. Is it ok? Copy-pasting the name all the time is hard >.<).

I'd say you should feel free to post as much as you'd like as long as it's LL related, though. Small amounts of off-topic are fine too (3 posts per page or so should be ok).

I don't want this to turn into redundant discussion. I get daily complaints on this thread.

Discussing love live is fine if it has some value to other people, i'd like to keep off topic stuff out of the thread as much as possible too.

Preferably i'd like to keep this thread in gaming talk but if it gets too much i'll end up moving it to the coliseum.

Don't see this as an ultimatum, though.

All I'm saying is, discuss the game above all else, discuss Love Live in second if you have something interesting to share, more off topic stuff needs to be toned down.

Nope! Nozomi is much more than breast rubbing, as Yukino so eloquently wrote (that's how I'll refer to you. Is it ok? Copy-pasting the name all the time is hard >.<).

Oh yeah I liked Nozomi a ton in the anime, I just really hate her singing voice  <_<

But she is super cute so I wouldn't mind getting a ton of her cards (I only have two atm, a shame really)

The cards of her I do own have some pretty good stats as well so...

> tries to make a post about how the thread is getting out of control

> 8 new replies in the meantime

Yeah, we really need to start taking a few things elsewhere. :P

Since we were possibly going to set up a bunch of Fuwa Score Matches this weekend anyway, maybe now's a good time to exchange some contact information? I mostly use Twitter and LINE, but Skype is OK too. So if anyone wants to add me on those or suggest something else, just send me a message. (I love everyone here and basically just love talking to SIF friends in general, so...come at me, guys. :makina:)

I've been unable to get decent combos lately, so you should all jump at the chance to completely wreck my nerfed teams.

Also, welcome to hell the gang, Yukino! ♪

I'm getting the feeling that that's happening since I'm here... *coughs* 

But I really have one of my bad days today :vinty: Me replying to almost every post that's made xD

~

I notice that I'm becoming worse with expert songs. Even though I won the last match, my combo was really lame and I missed so many notes :(

I also have sometimes bad days were I can't FC any of them, also stuff I FC mostly. Yesterday for example was a really bad day to play but I kept on playing because it makes me stronger ;) ... Today is also not that good but it's okay as long as I have fun...

OT: And, don't worry, It's nice you're here and I enjoy it a lot :D

Went to the living room came back too many posts already it makes me happy though :D We never get bored always see you guys talk is nice :D

But I understand Nosebleed. Let's keep it calm

but  need to reply this or I am gonna go crazy :D

@Marie: My first one was ''Murder on the orient express'' I love it and other three are ''And then there were none''  ''five little pigs'' and ''one two buckle my shoe'' I read many more :D what are your favourites? -you can pm me or NB might yell at us-

@Mania there is a TeamSpeak chat room for fuwa members :D Not sure if everyone is still active on there (I didn't go there for awhile now) we can all go there and talk :D

My god people, our convo is exploding

Since we were possibly going to set up a bunch of Fuwa Score Matches this weekend anyway, maybe now's a good time to exchange some contact information? I mostly use Twitter and LINE, but Skype is OK too. So if anyone wants to add me on those or suggest something else, just send me a message. (I love everyone here and basically just love talking to SIF friends in general, so...come at me, guys. :makina:)

I'm only active on skype... Q_Q

And I've got a question.

If I transfer my acc from my iPhone to my iPad, is it possible to get it back to the iPhone if I issue a new transfer code? And what happens to my Acc on the iPad?

I'm only active on skype... Q_Q

And I've got a question.

If I transfer my acc from my iPhone to my iPad, is it possible to get it back to the iPhone if I issue a new transfer code? And what happens to my Acc on the iPad?

The account is fully transferred, and yes, you can freely transfer back.

Uuuu.... I only ever enter skype when I'm desperately in need to contact Zaka/Tay, the site has gone down, there's fuwa drama going on or there's actually important stuff to be discussed. 

...Can someone hack fuwa and take the site down for a while to give me the motivation I need to open skype? Thanks a lot in advance  :sachi:

Also, how many normal Cocos did this guy need to max bond to get to this point? This is almost scary.

31A8i77.png