Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm pretty sure that I'll get the second Nico. I'm still in the top 1000 and have lots of love gems left.

I hope that for your little sadistic self :P (Yes I've a fetish for sadistic people :D) ... I think with increasing the cutoff around 45k-50k should be enough for T2...

Meanwhile I have two idolized copies of that Hanayo, one of them w/ skill level 2. :makina: inb4 you all taunt me with those plenty of Pana SRs I'm missing despite God knows how many 10+1 draws I've done.

In other news, a little less than 2000 points away from Nico. Good luck to everyone aiming for a tier, I'm still taking things slow~

I'm so afraid that I won't get the UR Rin with my four 10+1 scouts Q-Q I already threatened all of my friends that if they get her before me they're as good as dead :makina:

Edit: Is someone here named Alex ingame and has a SR Rin as leader? Because I've just got a friend request xD

I'm so afraid that I won't get the UR Rin with my four 10+1 scouts Q-Q I already threatened all of my friends that if they get her before me they're as good as dead :makina:

Edit: Is someone here named Alex ingame and has a SR Rin as leader? Because I've just got a friend request xD

Alex is Exterminator on these forums.

Thank you Hiiragi & Yoki for your little sadistic posts in the last hours, I like you now also for your "hidden" sadistic personality ;)

Hah, thanks. There's more where that came from~

Meanwhile I haven't met any fuwa people in a score match yet. I was looking forward to watching you guys get rekt by me~~~ :holo:

Hah, thanks. There's more where that came from~

Meanwhile I haven't met any fuwa people in a score match yet. I was looking forward to watching you guys get rekt by me~~~ :holo:

Thats so charming :wub:  ... I would be also glad to shatter your dreams in a match. It would be a pleasure for me  :illya:

I show you what It mean to get rekt :P ... I played a Match now and thought the matchmaking would be good, but I think it wasn't. Even with a horrible play of myself... Well, see yourself :D

Tayse2l.png

In this scene An-chan get rekt... You can probably share the pain he/she suffers now :D

...that's just... No.

Someday you'll all get rekt by me, just you wait and see :makina:

Ezee's only getting in those situations 'cos he prior he played with super nerfed teams (probably got stomped himself in the beginning >.>) so the game is set to match him against players with his nerfed team stats

At best he'll only get to 100k stomp stomp about 5 ~ 10 games before the game readjusts and then its bots time (or the ~50 people that at his strength)

~~
How does An-chan have an idolized UR Umi and get 227k No Brand EX :makina: 

Prob using nerfed teams as well?

Ezee's only getting in those situations 'cos he prior he played with super nerfed teams (probably got stomped himself in the beginning >.>) so the game is set to match him against players with his nerfed team stats

At best he'll only get to 100k stomp stomp about 5 ~ 10 games before the game readjusts and then its bots time (or the ~50 people that at his strength)

~~

How does An-chan have an idolized UR Umi and get 227k No Brand EX :makina: 

Prob using nerfed teams as well?

How can you say I would do something like that???  :makina:

Tbh I did that in past events but I promise, on my holy Honoka, that I didn't change my teams since sunday and use only my top group now.

The real question is why he idolized that UR when the unidolized is amazingly pretty. I think it's clear that he was unable to get the full stat value out of the two unidolized versions and was forced to idolize her. Thus, it's only reasonable to conclude that this person has a cool team made entirely of idolized URs and has been quiet about it, biding his time until the perfect moment to swoop in and claim his LLSIF throne.

Or he has weird tastes. I just can't see it...

Okay so I figured out why I was dying on hard so much

turns out all the healers I had (I knew I had a few) are only on my pure team  :amane:

like, 8 out of the 9 healers I have are pure rares, my other teams only have a SR healer  <_<

I have two SR healers and it's so damn unnecessary. Rare, okay, but SR and above? No.