Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

The real question is why he idolized that UR when the unidolized is amazingly pretty. I think it's clear that he was unable to get the full stat value out of the two unidolized versions and was forced to idolize her. Thus, it's only reasonable to conclude that this person has a cool team made entirely of idolized URs and has been quiet about it, biding his time until the perfect moment to swoop in and claim his LLSIF throne.

Or he has weird tastes. I just can't see it...

Maybe to get those extra lines? Would possibly be worth it to see how Umi says she loves you. And all the bragging rights of an idolized UR.

I like my current UR Nozomi better than her idolized version, but if I get another one, I'll definitely idolize her. 

Maybe to get those extra lines? Would possibly be worth it to see how Umi says she loves you. And all the bragging rights of an idolized UR.

I like my current UR Nozomi better than her idolized version, but if I get another one, I'll definitely idolize her.

If I got two copies of a UR I would 100% idolise it just because bragging rights~

When there's only a 1% chance of getting a single UR, and you not only get 2, but 2 of the same?? Idolise that shit~

Why is everyone so sadistic today? I can't even find words for what Yoki does when he/she gets beaten :'D 

Chill guys don't wake your demons up :D Or this thead will turn to Higurashi >.< 

Let's talk about flowers  :wub:

It's she :3

I'd quiete enjoy a Higurashi party here :sachi:

Flowers are awesome. 

Just uh, compiling a list of (confirmed?) female LL:SIF players in this thread for demographics purposes  :scottsune:

/index.php?/user/7585-makichan/">maki~chan, /index.php?/user/3334-cloudy12/">cloudy12, /index.php?/user/800-dizzyworld2/">Dizzyworld2, /index.php?/user/11950-yoki/">Yoki, /index.php?/user/12084-kuroba/">Kuroba

We doubled in number of females over the past couple of months :D

Did I miss anybody in that list >.>

Just uh, compiling a list of (confirmed?) female LL:SIF players in this thread for demographics purposes   :scottsune:

maki~chan, cloudy12, Dizzyworld2, Yoki, Kuroba

Yes you did... But I won't tell you whom :P

Why is everyone so sadistic today? I can't even find words for what Yoki does when he/she gets beaten :'D 

Chill guys don't wake your demons up :D Or this thead will turn to Higurashi >.< 

Let's talk about flowers  :wub:

Because this Nico Score match brings the best parts of all of us to the surface... I really enjoy that and had never so much fun in reading this thread :D ... Maybe it would be worse if i'm the one who get's rekt... But obviously I'm not like this  :makina:

Just uh, compiling a list of (confirmed?) female LL:SIF players in this thread for demographics purposes   :scottsune:

maki~chan, cloudy12, Dizzyworld2, Yoki, Kuroba

Me, but I rarely care enough to bother mentioning it. (Edit: Now that I saw Ezee trying to hide the truth, I feel like revealing this was a mistake.)

My Western SIF friends are pretty much 50/50 gender-wise, whereas my Japanese LoveLive-r friends are all guys. Not that female fans aren't common over there, but I've come across far too many of them who were all "Look how special we are, we're girls playing SIF!" :rolleyes:

Me, but I rarely care enough to bother mentioning it. (Edit: Now that I saw Ezee trying to hide the truth, I feel like revealing this was a mistake.)

My Western SIF friends are pretty much 50/50 gender-wise, whereas my Japanese LoveLive-r friends are all guys. Not that female fans aren't common over there, but I've come across far too many of them who were all "Look how special we are, we're girls playing SIF!" :rolleyes:

Not surprising that you're a woman, but I imagined most Hanayo fans would be male. Kinda unexpected.

...Then again, I also imagined most Nozomi fans would be male, but according to that poll on reddit that's not the case. 

My great efforts are all worthless now... ;) But at least I can still try to "hide" your true personality :P

Since all of my friends are either from here, internet friends or real life friends or slaves they're pretty much mixed.

If you and also Hiiragi & mania_ keep on posting stuff like that I'll reach my Like limit for the first time... Pure gold :D

For 15 hours?  :michiru:  

Student life got much tougher since I finished college...

Sleep + my alarm not going off in time (I had it set 20 mins sooner to cram in some songs before leaving) + seeing my psychologist + classes + 4 hour travel time between school and my home = 15 hours wasted 

For that much time, I'd imagine you'd lose about 5000 ranks. Be grateful  :amane:

You can't waste LP! 

You can actually ;) ... I do that all the time because my sleep is more worth than SIF (sorry :P) I only play in the week during 4 pm and 10 pm all the other time I just waste LP... Okay, I spent a few gems to have now almost 57k Event points ;) ... but till now I only spent less than 10 €