Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

So after 1 million players on EN, we reached another milestone... 10.000 replies in this thread! Where's our love gem bonus? :P Fuwa 4 best SIF community 2015. Couldn't help but think of Honoka's "Ichiban!".

I'm not even running into bots as much as I thought I would, but it's still pretty annoying, so I might try nerfing my teams a little starting tomorrow or something. Maybe I'll throw in as many Nicos and Makis as I can.

I just started playing and I could already see how little the score has to do with how well you are playing. The only reason to FC that I've seen, apart for just wanting to meet the challenge, is one-time "S" reward you get for doing it.

I usually keep my real teams to myself when in the score matches just becuase I don't want to be the guy with the #1 spot and a bad combo.

But... if I'm going for tier1 or 2, I will bring out the big guns. Lol

So after 1 million players on EN, we reached another milestone... 10.000 replies in this thread! Where's our love gem bonus? :P Fuwa 4 best SIF community 2015. Couldn't help but think of Honoka's "Ichiban!".

I'm not even running into bots as much as I thought I would, but it's still pretty annoying, so I might try nerfing my teams a little starting tomorrow or something. Maybe I'll throw in as many Nicos and Makis as I can.

I freaking hate that Honoka card, it's the new SR from the Sakura set. It's one of those low probability easy activation cards taht end up rapidfire activating -.- (I don't have it but Umidah had it in his team for a while, it's obnoxious as hell)

I just started playing and I could already see how little the score has to do with how well you are playing. The only reason to FC that I've seen, apart for just wanting to meet the challenge, is one-time "S" reward you get for doing it.

When you start getting into the more difficult EX songs with 450 notes or more, breaking mid song, ending with like a 250 combo, cuts my final scores from like 350k to 300k, pretty significant. (giving a ballpark estimate, but an FC does make a difference score wise the more notes there are)