Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

^Dis Rinja

What device are you using?

My android device I can simply hold my home button to open up all running programs and simply close the app that way. Takes only a few seconds to do.

~~

And yeah just create a team of Cools and a few Healers for you to use when you encounter No Brand Girls and you don't want to use the force-close method.

Better to pass the song with a nerfed score than to completely fail it right :D

Dodging a song or opponents is for scrubs :makina:  (like AlphaCake would say :P ... Sorry, I'm a little sadistic and unforgiving :D) . The only time I "dodge" is when I try to be matched against a someone, otherwise I just play even if it is the same stupid song 5 times in a row (happened yesterday with natsu-iro egao de 1 2 jump)... And I really prefer to get as strong as possible Opponents. Well, I also got a little bit rekt by them sometimes but that fine because so I see that there is still a goal in front of me ...

My current teams: "weakest" -> Smile 43880, Cool 44040, Pure 44120 ... I like how balanced all of them are.

I wish there was an option to specifically challenge friends during Score Matches, regardless of team strength. I'd enjoy getting wrecked by Nicocchi's 'true' teams and wrecking RL friends who just started all the same. :makina:

Then mania (I think that's mania, はなよん?), with stronger teams than me as well. And first under rank 100 if that is them

I wish there was an option to specifically challenge friends during Score Matches, regardless of team strength. I'd enjoy getting wrecked by Nicocchi's 'true' teams and wrecking RL friends who just started all the same. :makina:

Yep, that's me. I'm planning to reach rank 100 in Kotori's event, then my next goal will be 75 LP. RIP wallet in future events, especially token ones.

As for team strength, I'll share mine when I get back home later today. I'd like to say I'm concentrating on saving money for summer vacation, but who am I kidding, I'm expecting to get a whole bunch of new SRs when the next Hanayo UR is released in...May, I think.

Dodging a song or opponents is for scrubs :makina:  (like AlphaCake would say :P ... Sorry, I'm a little sadistic and unforgiving :D) . The only time I "dodge" is when I try to be matched against a someone, otherwise I just play even if it is the same stupid song 5 times in a row (happened yesterday with natsu-iro egao de 1 2 jump)... And I really prefer to get as strong as possible Opponents. Well, I also got a little bit rekt by them sometimes but that fine because so I see that there is still a goal in front of me ...

My current teams: "weakest" -> Smile 43880, Cool 44040, Pure 44120 ... I like how balanced all of them are.

Considering you rank in the top 50 for song score, there's not many players that would stand up against you anyway :makina:

Sheep (non-whale) like me tremble in fear at names they recognize from leaderboards, so we must flee to survive!

That is true :D I played with no 1 twice and... it wasn't goood :D 

And Ceris your teams are better than mine aren't they? My teams could be slightly better in raw stats but when we choose a friend, yours will be better cause you have URs right? :D

My cool team suffers atm only two idolized SRs :D strongest one is pure with almost 41K stat :D

Smile is my strongest team, too, even though I have more cool SRs >.<

I only have two pure SRs, the event Nico and Rin + the Event UR Kotori. Then two smile event Nico (one scouted), one scouted Nico, one Hanayo and the event Maki.

Cool: A scouted Maki, Event Nozomi, a scouted Honoka, another already idolized event Maki, a Nico and a Kotori. (Sounds so much xD)

Did someone say... Pay to win?  :makina:

Dammit ezee y u no stomp that 1st place nerd

Only time I've ever dodged is when I try to get a match with someone I know but I've had no success with that so I gave up and just play every match and finish it. The last person I've played against from these forums was CLuBLioN in the last Score Match event.

Currently these are my team strengths: Pure: 45020, Smile: 44210, Cool: 44560

Only time I've ever dodged is when I try to get a match with someone I know but I've had no success with that so I gave up and just play every match and finish it. The last person I've played against from these forums was CLuBLioN in the last Score Match event.

Currently these are my team strengths: Pure: 45020, Smile: 44210, Cool: 44560

Damn ;) ... I need more UR. At least at Smile we are relatively close... Somehow I feel so powerless now :D

At least your teams are balanced, and hey, you can scout for the UR Smile Eli near the end of this month and you'll close the gap between our Smile teams (knowing your luck you'll probably get it) :)

Yeah, don't compare yourself to people who've spent hundreds and thousands. I bet that if we all made lists of how much money we've spent, our F2P people would suddenly be a lot happier with their teams. It looks like everyone's doing pretty well with their teams anyway!

We should try to play match each other at a Smile song ;) ...

And again... that first part of your post?! Are you trying to seduce me? :wahaha:​ 

Sounds good. In fact, we should try to get as many people from Fuwa as possible into one match. I think I was in the same Score Match as Eclipsed a few days ago, gotta check my screenshots again. Other than that I never really run into people I know, just ones I recognize (e.g. 2nd and 3rd place in the same match recently).

Looks like someone has a sadistic baby whale fetish. :makina: