Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

It's always nice to brag a bit when you gain an awesome cards and make others jealous :makina:

Of course. It happens to me frequently, and I get tons of fun out of it. Whenever I soloyolo an SR or above, feel free to drop your salt in it. Sweeter than a smile are tears brought from salt  :sachi:

I'm actually a self-confident person and the freaking out is mostly for comedic purposes... But thanks anyway, Tyrael~

Wow. I thought you were actually feeling bad so I said something to you I would otherwise NEVER say to anyone. Fuck I'm dumb.

Well, I started playing this game because ezee talked me into watching the anime and I guess I kinda rolled into it that way. I'm also a Nosebleed fanboy so...

My teams are currently in the 39k range. Cool might hit 40k after the Kotori event at the end of the month.

I don't want to bring up feels again but the tl;dr version, is I found this thread while searching up info on a visual novel and the rest is history. One of the reasons I can continue to play and love SIF is because of Fuwanovel.

Question, does anyone know what the code unlocks for SIF (eng) from the Weiss Schwarz boxes? I just got a message from my friend and he's offering to give me one ._____.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGM-7564

That's what it is, and I think that's the Honoka card (going to go look now)

gv9nJ.jpg

There's several promo cards for every girl that you can get for each of the Weiss Schwartz booster packs. It depends on the edition.

The 1st Love Live edition comes with the Bokura no Live Kimi to no Life set

The SIF edition comes with the No Brand Girls set

The 2nd Love Live edition comes with them wearing muse t-shirts.

It's always nice to brag a bit when you gain an awesome cards and make others jealous :makina:

Promo cards are actually pretty bad. 

Though most of them are pretty cute in design.

The Ultra Rare Kotori they gave back in December has the stats of a Rare card, though her bond gives an additional 1000 pure stat, but even then her skill is the same of a Rare card, you can actually level her skill up with Rare cards. Her center skill is also the same of a Rare card so you're better off having an SR in the center.

So yeah, in terms of using them in your team, promo cards are not a good choice in general.

But they're still fun to get just because you get a free love gem from completing their side stories. And the cards are cute.

I've been defeated on Hard before.

The game tries to match you with better players regardless of what you do, so it's only natural at one point you'll lose.

I never dodge fights unlike some underlings here.

I even went up against bots countless times on the last score match (I even turned it into an epic tale :makina:) and it felt darn good when i defeated them.

I've been defeated on Hard before.

The game tries to match you with better players regardless of what you do, so it's only natural at one point you'll lose.

I never dodge fights unlike some underlings here.

I even went up against bots countless times on the last score match (I even turned it into an epic tale :makina:) and it felt darn good when i defeated them.

Bots you have a chance, but with players, you learn who to dodge, else you'll turn into Eclipsed

Hey look, free giveaway :D

52IiEQW.png

With a side order of macaroni salad F@#%$ YOU

fbiuZpq.png

Legit 100k stomp :kosame:

I wish I would just get Snow Halation on hard every time  :kosame:

I've died to No Brand Girls twice in a row. No more. I'm not getting to rank 3000  :cry:

:C *pat*

Someday, you'll complain about the expert mode of No Brand Girls and someday after that someday you're happy :sachi:

I wish I would just get Snow Halation on hard every time  :kosame:

I've died to No Brand Girls twice in a row. No more. I'm not getting to rank 3000  :cry:

Consider putting a few Pure Rs (Healers) on your non-Pure teams (if you have any). 

If not yeah just dodge No Brand Girls 

Consider putting a few Pure Rs (Healers) on your non-Pure teams (if you have any). 

If not yeah just dodge No Brand Girls 

I actually have quite a few healers

I'm just not used to songs that difficult (I also still can't survive Wonderful Rush on hard either :( )

How much time do you have to dodge? Having to go to settings and force close the app takes so much time  <_<

^Dis Rinja

What device are you using?

My android device I can simply hold my home button to open up all running programs and simply close the app that way. Takes only a few seconds to do.

~~
And yeah just create a team of Cools and a few Healers for you to use when you encounter No Brand Girls and you don't want to use the force-close method.

Better to pass the song with a nerfed score than to completely fail it right :D