Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Sounds good. In fact, we should try to get as many people from Fuwa as possible into one match. I think I was in the same Score Match as Eclipsed a few days ago, gotta check my screenshots again. Other than that I never really run into people I know, just ones I recognize (e.g. 2nd and 3rd place in the same match recently).

Looks like someone has a sadistic baby whale fetish. :makina:

OMJkI68.jpg

Wtf is wrong with that first place >_>

Smile: 38380

Pure: 35190

Cool: 34210

Lol I'd say I'm middlefield or something like that.

We're pretty similar. Your smile team is stronger than mine, but my cool team is stronger than yours xD

Edit:

0DoAV39.jpg

Huh. Not bad :makina:

I almost fell out of 1000 today and had a heart attack. ( ;´Д`)

It's been months and I'm still not used to the tiers being so big, so I keep trying to stay within 1k. I've been unfortunately lazy with this event.

Smile: 42450

Pure: 41550

Cool: 42610

My pure team has been sagging along since the very beginning, for some reason.

I still haven't gotten my account back... I've been even luckier with my current one, though. 

Now, a serious question for everyone- when (I guess it's almost into "if" territory now  :amane:) I do get my account back, is it even worth changing back? I still have over 60 normals to max bond.

xKgMocS.png

Marie, keep your new account since you can always get SRs from events or draws. Not to mention, UR Nozomi more than makes up for your old account and since you got over 60 Normals to max bond, you could be lucky and get more SRs or even a UR from single draws (or save up for a 10+1 draw).

Edit: stat-wise an unidolised UR is already more powerful than an idolised SR when it's max-bonded and maxed level. it can also make a big difference in terms of setting high scores since having a UR as your leader is more beneficial than having a SR as one.

Well, if I get it before Umi's birthday, I'll at least do a soloyolo to honor the account and give it a last chance at drawing an UR. Otherwise, I might as well give it away-

I was pretty damn lucky with it, so I guess the newer users could use it? Tyrael, Soul, if you're interest, feel free to tell me. Possibly Yoki too... Well, anyone really  :wafuu:

@Marie - Any UR will be better than an idolized SR because of the center skill.

My team raw stats are

Smile: 40270/40040, depending if I use PL Eli or Promo Nico Scorer, since the Nico has low stats but bond balances it out

Pure: 41010

Cool: 40280

I still have an idolized Eli SR to level that's not in my smile team, and when maxed and added, my smile would be 40700 with PL Eli in there.

Just a note, my Pure team is the only on without a UR :sachi:

Few minutes ago I played 3 times in a row agains #1 ... very funny ;) ... I admit I lost every time against Agumon but always only by a little. I think our teams are fairly equal if I consider my bad combos ;)

... Game #2: Is that you Kuroba?

DY1CuWh.png8fsIEw9.pngUwmhEVI.png

Aha, yep! Thank you for wrecking me! Albeit it was justified given my awful comobing.  :vinty:

pdgIOJG.png

Congrats on holding up against them, though... that's really impressive!

Aha, yep! Thank you for wrecking me! Albeit it was justified given my awful comobing.  :vinty:

pdgIOJG.png

Congrats on holding up against them, though... that's really impressive!

Oh, Sorry (not really I'm also a little sadist :D) ... But that one was the one I lost with the biggest gap. The other 2 were less than 10k points and considering my High score on these song I could also have won easily ... Well, anyway it was fun and also a pleasure to play against you. And why I don't have you in my friendslist?! ;)

Oh, Sorry (not really I'm also a little sadist :D) ... But that one was the one I lost with the biggest gap. The other 2 were less than 10k points and considering my High score on these song I could also have won easily ... Well, anyway it was fun and also a pleasure to play against you. And why I don't have you in my friendslist?! ;)

Haha, I kinda freaked a little. I recognized you immediately so going up against both of you was too much for my baby bird heart. I'm sure you'll win next time you face them.

It was fun playing against you too-- and that's probably because I'm still a noob, but my code is 044722215! ヽ(;▽;)ノ