Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

The teachers give more exp than the alpacas so I'd rather have those.

I'm rank 45 now, just got to the 1000 exp cap, it's going to get intense now.

I'm going at a rate of 1 rank up every 1 and a half days maybe.

That 1000 EXP for next level did make it feel intense. And I just noticed I'm 48, not 47 as I said above. Forgot I ranked up this morning before class.

I'm hoping to qualify for the next 3 parts of the story when they come out. What'll be the rank requirements?

Well, they always add multiple parts to a chapter at once, so the next chapter requires 40 and 44, then the next chapter is 47 and 50, the next is 53 and 56. From that point on, it will always go up by 2 ranks per story chapter.

12442 points with 377 bunnies. Am gonna spam it all in 1 shot, hopefully it will be enough to get a spot within the top 600

sluBMAj.jpg

I did it guys! 1 hour after ranting the game has decided to give me a Cool Rin! My 1st rare of the week  :D  kinda wished it was Nico though..

I did so much grinding today; it's actually worth to use a few stones and pursue for 11k points to get that Umi. As long as it's below 5 stones, it's actually worth to push it that far - you're basically paying for a guaranteed SR card; right now as the time is slowly running out, I'd say that sacrificing 10 stones in my case can still be considered a decent choice since, as it will not only help me to get the Umi but place in 2000-4000 rank, which gives a ticket worth another 5 stones; in other words, it's a good exchange and well worth the effort, especially considering the fact I went from around 7k to 10k+ in just few hours. As of now, I used up 3 or 4 stones and have around 900 points left to go; if it takes me even less than 10 stones, the more I will only gain out of it.

Speaking of unlucky, I had a massive draw today - around 30-35 normal draws from points + one free draw and not a single rare, untill the very end. And then, I got a smile Nico. Along with previous Maki, finally a smile duo :3

dont even talk to me about normal scouting... You're a hundred draws too young for that xD

I'm just joking, aha, but yea it's defs worth it to spend love gems to get her. I would say worth 10 just for the sr, because 5 will get you a10% chance to get SR/UR, so they're pretty much worth more than 5 gems imo, maybe 10 or 15. I wonder how people value URs...

12442 points with 377 bunnies. Am gonna spam it all in 1 shot, hopefully it will be enough to get a spot within the top 600

sluBMAj.jpg

I did it guys! 1 hour after ranting the game has decided to give me a Cool Rin! My 1st rare of the week  :D  kinda wished it was Nico though..

I'd trade you 2 Smile Nico, one Smile Honoka, and a cool Kotori, and all the other more than 2 repeats I've gotten just for that Rin. I have 4 Rins unidolized, but the Wonderful Rush outfits are my favorite so I'd gladly have a Rin in that outfit.

More than 50 times normal scout, didnt have any rare T_T...

Store about 117 normal for feed ... Never get any smile hanayo, pure honoka, nico and cool nico~ 

where r u gals~?

Yeah my 100th bokura ima get 2 good... and end with never sucess fc T_T

Juz played mermaid fiesta few times, get fced~

Currently Wild Stars konryakuu~

For me 10 gem r worth for a SR ~ UR is da best

I always make 1 mistake at either the beginning or at the end, resulting in getting an A for combo. I already have my SR Umi though and I won't make it to the 1000+ (assuming that every1 will start using gems the last day) since I only have 12.3k points and 345 bunnys atm and I only have 37 gems, which I want to save.

dont even talk to me about normal scouting... You're a hundred draws too young for that xD

I'm just joking, aha, but yea it's defs worth it to spend love gems to get her. I would say worth 10 just for the sr, because 5 will get you a10% chance to get SR/UR, so they're pretty much worth more than 5 gems imo, maybe 10 or 15. I wonder how people value URs...

I'd trade you 2 Smile Nico, one Smile Honoka, and a cool Kotori, and all the other more than 2 repeats I've gotten just for that Rin. I have 4 Rins unidolized, but the Wonderful Rush outfits are my favorite so I'd gladly have a Rin in that outfit.

I'd say players definately value those cards differently, but from system's perspective it will be always five stones, no matter how you look at it. But it's definately worth helping yourself with stones, if you're very close to the limit and worry that there might not be enough time left to do it the most basic way.

Guess I'll grab the LL batches and start watching. Summer season looks incredibly bland, therefore I'll have more than enough free space to watch a bunch of older shows.

I still managed to get that Umi yesterday, but looking at the current rankings it might be hard to fit in the top 4000; I'm already prepared to use a few more stones just in case.

I should have made it clear I was joking about being in the top 1000. I really don't care, since either way I'm getting a free rare. The only reason I'd want the Umi SR reward would be for completion's sake,and I don't even like the card idolized and actually prefer the unidolized. I'm all for the free rare draw I'm getting after the event since I won't be doing my 10+1 for a while.

So, in the past couple days, I've spammed Mermaid Festa and nothing else to get the 40 clears trophy. It's already my least favorite song in the game, and it's getting outright annoying to listen to now and I still have 11 clears to go... I can FC it every time though, and because of the SR Umi card, I can S rank score wise.

I'm back at rank 1100 after a whole day of not playing the event song. Have about 250 bunnies though so that should be able to break me through to the top 700. Will probably use a few more loveca to get a top 1000 finish. I tend to have bad luck in my draws so I'm gonna go with getting a 2nd Umi SR to idolize her

Ceris' SR Umi just got me an S Rank on Mermaid Festa :D

I'm trying to get 40 clears on Bokura wa Ima no Naka de now.

Can't tell if you posted without seeing my edit, and if you did, that's a coincidence. I actually just played the song again and got an S rank without pairing with a Cool leader but a Pure just for the friend points. Having 3 SR (one wrong attribute) cards in one team is OP.

Can't tell if you posted without seeing my edit, and if you did, that's a coincidence. I actually just played the song again and got an S rank without pairing with a Cool leader but a Pure just for the friend points. Having 3 SR (one wrong attribute) cards in one team is OP.

I actually didn't.

Well in my case my cool team is the worst out of all so getting an S rank is only possible with someone with at least a SR cool card.

I think the hardest team to score high for me is the pure team. Somehow my entire team has only healing skills and I'm not getting any point bonuses which sucks. I don't even need that healing skill as I'm able to survive through most songs anyways, will be a different story when they decide to give us EX songs though  :P

I think the hardest team to score high for me is the pure team. Somehow my entire team has only healing skills and I'm not getting any point bonuses which sucks. I don't even need that healing skill as I'm able to survive through most songs anyways, will be a different story when they decide to give us EX songs though  :P

Yeah, I struggle most with Pure songs, but I blame that on not having a SR Pure leader.

Bored so I'm going to list my entire teams

Every character is max level, bold is for idolized, underline is for SR, leader is listed first, color coded for attribute

Smile: 32,220 Rin, Nozomi, Kotori, Maki, Honoka, Nico, Rin, Hanayo, Eli (Sadly, Umi doesn't make the cut since she has the lowest Smile stat)

Pure: 31,110 Hanayo, Eli, Kotori, Umi, Eli, Honoka, Nico, Rin, Umi

Cool: 30,130 Umi, Rin, Eli, Kotori, Honoka, Nico, Hanayo, Rin, Eli

Random thing: The game translates the name as Eli, and when I noticed that, I started using that romanization again.