Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Well that's kind of sad. Let's wait then.

I can't wait to get my hands on that Nico Panda though. I'll have about 15 love gems to spare for the event and I'm at least guaranteeing a spot in the top 1000. Top 200 might be too far away though.

Hmm I just realized how advance this thread is (already 40 pages)

i have heard that they redid the kotori and umi event in JP
I wonder if they will do it in the Eng version

The ultimate goal of this thread is to fill fuwa with Love Live

They'll probably do the same events since that's what they've been doing so far.

Hmm I just realized how advance this thread is (already 40 pages)

i have heard that they redid the kotori and umi event in JP

I wonder if they will do it in the Eng version

As Nosebleed said, they probably will redo the events, but I personally hope they don't since nothing new comes from them, just a chance to get the cards again.

The ultimate goal of this thread is to fill fuwa with Love Live

I'd support that.

As Nosebleed said, they probably will redo the events, but I personally hope they don't since nothing new comes from them, just a chance to get the cards again.

But it's good if you couldn't idolize them or just missed the event.

For example I missed the SR Kotori.

Not true, the Nico event was next in the JP servers too, the repeats were after the Nico event. While I'm not a Nico fan as much, I am a Honoka fan, who had her event after the repeats in the JP version. The Rin event is still long to come, so I'll just settle for my runner up favorites til then.

Here's the events: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=List_of_Events

Just got my SR Umi :) Pretty proud of the fact that I didn't spend a single love gem or wake up at weird times while I'm sleeping to play. I just played throughout the day as I had time and it worked out. I probably won't get the scouting ticket because I'm done for this event, but I'll be happy with 3 love gems. I'll only need 20 more for 100 after that.

I'd take 3 love gems over a free scout since it gets you closer to that awesome 10+1 draw that can get you a guaranteed SR or higher.

I'd take 3 love gems over a free scout since it gets you closer to that awesome 10+1 draw that can get you a guaranteed SR or higher.

If u full combo ur event song, u may get 1000th and get a ticket than 3 gem XD

Anyway, still many ppl get UR or SR through ticket scout =w=

All juz luck, believe in your faith =w=

Got SR Umi, played wild stars and s-ranked it on my second try with a very-near FC (crapped out three notes from the end or something.) Was close, think second to last note pushed me past the limit. I've now S-ranked and FCd everything, yay. Also 40xclear on the event song w

Got nothing rare for the 10x scout, did get a smile Rin on a 6x scout before that though (nice, she's actually got decent stats.) I think I'll focus on natsuiro egao for my next 40xclear now. Whether I get a score within the top 2k will depend on if I FC the event song with Umi now on my team... I wonder, I wonder. I'm prolly safe for top 4k though, at least. And 3xgem has its benefits, as Ceris says.

They'll probably do the same events since that's what they've been doing so far.

We are already playing the -again- version (song-wise) and from what I've read so far, JP had to repeat the events because the android version of the game only came out after those two events were already over. EN version already started out with the game on all devices.

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Well doesn't really matter to me if they repeat it I guess. Nico event is before the repeat events if they decide to do it so I'll be able to get myself a panda Nico anyways  :P  Looking forward to it!

Having that SR Umi makes a huge difference, my cool team is now better than my pure team. I can S rank Wonderful Rush (just used the 1000 points, got a pure Eri so I idolized her) but I can't S rank Mogyutto. /edit: after I typed this, my idolized Eri got me enough points to S rank Mogyutto on the last double. No rare from that draw

And this just has to be fate... my phone alarm went off, pausing the song in the middle of the easy beginning, and this happened.

GGu3pmG.jpg

Got SR Umi, played wild stars and s-ranked it on my second try with a very-near FC (crapped out three notes from the end or something.) Was close, think second to last note pushed me past the limit. I've now S-ranked and FCd everything, yay. Also 40xclear on the event song w

Got nothing rare for the 10x scout, did get a smile Rin on a 6x scout before that though (nice, she's actually got decent stats.) I think I'll focus on natsuiro egao for my next 40xclear now. Whether I get a score within the top 2k will depend on if I FC the event song with Umi now on my team... I wonder, I wonder. I'm prolly safe for top 4k though, at least. And 3xgem has its benefits, as Ceris says.

Rin is supposed to be a smile card, so she has a good smile stat (comes in 3rd behind Honoka and Nico though)

They've just announced the next maintenance. It's going to be on June 27 (tomorrow) from 10:00 to 11:00 am UTC.

With this maintenance there would be:

- Event termination

- Addition of new Club Members

- Addition of a new Main Story Chapter

- Addition of Daily Live Show

Singular? Only one song is being added?

Having that SR Umi makes a huge difference, my cool team is noe better than my pure team. I can S rank Wonderful Rush (just used the 1000 points, got a pure Eli so I idolized her) but I can't S rank Mogyutto.

And this just has to be fate... my phone alarm went off, pausing the song in the middle of the easy beginning, and this happened.

GGu3pmG.jpg

Rin is supposed to be a smile card, so she has a good smile stat (comes in 3rd behind Honoka and Nico though)  Singular? Only one song is being added?

Maybe. Who knows? They could end up adding more than one song...

So I guess we won't be seeing the new SR Maki being added in? I was kinda looking forward to it too :/

There will be cool SR maki (job ver) after this bunny umi event add into honor draw~

UR need wait for after around 5 events~

after tommorow update,it will be UR honoka, SR maki and hanayo

1 chapter should be two new songs~

Daily live stage, means everday got extra different stage? thanks

Ouch 1 good~

i need get fc ... its very dangerous , my 170k score currently rank 1934

1 Good because my phone alarm lagged the game, then made it pause, then I couldn't react fast enough and hit the note late after I unpaused it. I then proceeded to FC the entire song in one go besides the note my alarm made me miss.

So I guess we won't be seeing the new SR Maki being added in? I was kinda looking forward to it too :/

Not yet, this maintenance is just to add something to carry us over til the next major maintenance, which always happens on Mondays. The event isn't an even 2 weeks, events last 10 days to give them time to give out rewards before releasing the new cards. Smart way to handle it IMO