Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

There's overall highest score any difficulty.

And I'm ready for harder songs added along with the next main ones (I like S1's ED too) so I'm looking forward to having multiple new songs.

Ah, I have never even seen that there was a different tab for the event song ranking at the event ranking. I was always wondering what rank I was. :P

Turns out I'll probably be in the 1000-2000 bracket with 172k points.

The songs I am really looking forward to are Start Dash and Yume no Tobira. Not sure if they will be added into the game though, I can only hope for it  :)

Not sure what Yume no Tobira is (maybe I've heard it but haven't seen the romanized name.) Start:Dash will be added with chapter 11.

Finally got an all cool team.

Got a cool Kotori in a normal draw. Not really a great card but 1.1 bonus is always nice.

I can fully guarantee now that a Rare with a low attribute is better than an SR that doesn't match the song's attribute.

Yume no Tobira will probably not be added so soon since it's a new song.

Ah, I didn't know the name of that one. The only songs in S2 I know the name of are Snow Halation, Bokura wa Ima no Naka de, and KiRa KiRa Sensation (name stuck with me since Crunchyroll subtitles used that weird capitalization during the song and kept the word in Japanese)

which is better to use: a 3315 cool point Pure Hanayo, or a 3010 Point Cool Kotori? What about a 3500 cool Pure vs a 3000 Cool?

Too much

h math for me too figure out. I'd probably go with the member that matches the team attribute.

I personally just match attribute. This is my members sorted by smile and the grayed out members are the ones in the formation.

2J0kfx0.jpg

No idea which is more beneficial, the extra 20% or the 520 that I'm sacrificing. Doesn't matter too much since I've S ranked every song in the game but Wild Stars *shrug*

which would you use, though? if you just had to guess? I've been using the pures personally, but I'm waffling x.x

Well since I'm lazy to go through all the maths I tend to just multiply members with matching attributes by 1.1x and build my team based on the highest raw stats. Not really sure if that's the best method though but I'm guessing the difference in final score isn't that great anyway.

Well since I'm lazy to go through all the maths I tend to just multiply members with matching attributes by 1.1x and build my team based on the highest raw stats. Not really sure if that's the best method though but I'm guessing the difference in final score isn't that great anyway.

I think this is almost the right way to do it. The way I see it, having an off-trait team with 11k is the same as an on-trait team with 10k. Because there are 9 members on the team, this 10% increase in score must be split over 9 members. This means that if each off-trait member carried 11% higher score than their on-trait counterparts, then the teams would be balanced. so if you multiply off-trait points by 9/10 (decrease them by 10%) then you will find which has the better true value. Decreasing the off-trait one by 10% is different than increasing the on-trait one by 10%, you'll notice, but I think the difference holds true to the math... anyone want to double-check this?

My favorite non-main performance was Mali's solo on piano of Aishiteru Banzai. Arise music doesn't compare.

I don't think that's an accurate way to calculate it, since the equation is a little complex.

I don't think that's an accurate way to calculate it, since the equation is a little complex.

That's true but maths has always been one of my weaker subjects so I don't really know how to interpret the formulas and stuff. So I'm just taking a logical guess at what the system should be like. Any maths genius here who could explain how does it works?  :P  Would help lots haha