Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Sure you can. I think I posted my ID a few pages back so just scroll back and add me up. Send me a message that it's you though cause I'm getting lots of requests and probably won't know which to accept.

Just added =w= yeah ~ , no need refresh to find UR cool boost~

Looks like they were added at a later date, both the practice and Snow Halation outfits. In some cases the training card turned I to the Bokura no Live, Kimi to no Life outfit, while sometimes the training outfit turned into Snow Halation (or if the character changes their training clothes, like Rin, former with former, latter with latter)

That's one thing I was conflicted about. Do I want to Idolize that Rin if I got her so I have her Snow Halation outfit, or keep the 2nd training outfit since it's such a meaningful outfit for her...

I just noticed the release date of those cards and realized we won't be getting them for a long time, if ever, since they were just released in Japan last week :(

Welp, I'm finally done with this event. Should be enough to stay in top 200. Absolutely burned out.

Sad I don't get to play for a while, might even miss a part of Nico's event.

At least I can go through a day without thinking, "Did I use my LP? How much time have I waste?".

Welp, I'm finally done with this event. Should be enough to stay in top 200. Absolutely burned out.

Sad I don't get to play for a while, might even miss a part of Nico's event.

At least I can go through a day without thinking, "Did I use my LP? How much time have I waste?".

Dude you are at 43k points.. I am pretty sure that you will DEFINITELY make the top 200 -.-''

Gosh how many hours do you grind a day just to reach that amount of points lol. That is seriously an impressive number!  :blink:

Juzt got SR umi and straight get her to LV53 by junk card that saved in inbox... But havent get fc hard event song T_T due to my sucks mistaken of average 2~3 notes good per stage... After can handle later part, lose rythm sense of ealier part (coz seem too slow than before.)

qb7s9zm.png

I just realized it was him at the top of the leaderboards. I look at them all the time too...

My rank in the top 1000 is doomed. I've done everything I can to play as soon as I'm about to start wasting LP and I'm still rank 800... On the bright side, I have 9.7k event points and am getting my Umi today most likely.

@xisashi: I know EXACTLY what you mean. Every single time I try the song I get a good in the first 30 seconds because of some awkwardly slow notes.

Just used a single love gem to rank myself up and get another 3 plays. Will be at 10.3k points after using all my bunnies and should be getting my SR Umi today too! All that's left is the tough choice of keeping or spamming love gems to hold my top 1000 position~

izzit need 40k+points to ensure top 200 @@? i thought 30k is enough much...

Need full fc to get myself on song ranking within 1000. My best 228 combo get me 163k score only with previous team without SR umi.

Keep hard on bokura wa for fc... still always small mistaken on good T_T

Dude you are at 43k points.. I am pretty sure that you will DEFINITELY make the top 200 -.-''

Gosh how many hours do you grind a day just to reach that amount of points lol. That is seriously an impressive number!  :blink:

Ahaha.... an embarrassingly amount of hours. I also played through the entire night until morning as well, except for one day. -_-

Just used a single love gem to rank myself up and get another 3 plays. Will be at 10.3k points after using all my bunnies and should be getting my SR Umi today too! All that's left is the tough choice of keeping or spamming love gems to hold my top 1000 position~

See if you can hit 20k points. I'll expect the top 1k to be at least that amount.

Just hold off spending any until the last day or two.

izzit need 40k+points to ensure top 200 @@? i thought 30k is enough much...

Nah, you definitely don't need that much. Top 200 will be around 25k minimum.

I only reached that high because I can't play the game anymore for a while.

Ahaha.... an embarrassingly amount of hours. I also played through the entire night until morning as well, except for one day. -_-

See if you can hit 20k points. I'll expect the top 1k to be at least that amount.

Just hold off spending any until the last day or two.

Nah, you definitely don't need that much. Top 200 will be around 25k minimum.

I only reached that high because I can't play the game anymore for a while.

Last event Top 200 is about 26.5k if not wrongly, i think this time may more than 27k since more player spam loveca than last event @@

Raw version of Episode 12 LL is up but I can't watch it yet as my japanese isn't good enough to watch it without subs. Aww man, I really wanna see what's gonna happen to my Nico Nico Nii~ and Maki-chan this episode! Just can't get enough of them two hehe  :D

Last event Top 200 is about 26.5k if not wrongly, i think this time may more than 27k since more player spam loveca than last event @@

All the more reason to decide what rank you want to reach.

Also ~ This might make you glad our version is seperate from JP's

Fun fact :

The cut-off for 1 SR in Nico's event was 31330pts, for ~ top 5000.

2 SR was 47472pts.

Glad I'm not in JP's verison.

Raw version of Episode 12 LL is up but I can't watch it yet as my japanese isn't good enough to watch it without subs. Aww man, I really wanna see what's gonna happen to my Nico Nico Nii~ and Maki-chan this episode! Just can't get enough of them two hehe  :D

So tempted to download it too but I'll wait for subs to come out. I really hope I don't have to get sad like in the last episode.

All the more reason to decide what rank you want to reach.

Also ~ This might make you glad our version is seperate from JP's

Fun fact :

The cut-off for 1 SR in Nico's event was 31330pts, for ~ top 5000.

2 SR was 47472pts.

Glad I'm not in JP's verison.

So tempted to download it too but I'll wait for subs to come out. I really hope I don't have to get sad like in the last episode.

Them Japanese dudes can go really crazy over this game. They spend at least $1000 easily on the game every month. I mean, just look at this dude!

Holy that is some serious shit going on right there! Kinda sad that he got only 5 UR's though  :P

Don't mention the last episode. I cried so hard during Season 1's last episode where Muse came together and sang Start Dash cause it was so touching. The last episode was even more so and I'm not shy to say that I literally broke down  :wacko:  Gonna keep my hopes up that this episode will be a happy episode.

Also, S2 BD2 Nico x Maki song teaser ^^

Them Japanese dudes can go really crazy over this game. They spend at least $1000 easily on the game every month. I mean, just look at this dude!

Holy that is some serious shit going on right there! Kinda sad that he got only 5 UR's though  :P

Don't mention the last episode. I cried so hard during Season 1's last episode where Muse came together and sang Start Dash cause it was so touching. The last episode was even more so and I'm not shy to say that I literally broke down  :wacko:  Gonna keep my hopes up that this episode will be a happy episode.

$1k ... 5 UR...

I wonder some high rank player with several UR in eng server spend how much on card? =w=

Also, S2 BD2 Nico x Maki song teaser ^^

I cannot believe I actually watched the whole video.

If there's one thing I'm absolutely certain, is that this guy really really loves Umi-chan. (Yay ~)

And I loled so hard when he got UR Honoka again. Could not help it.

The Nico x Maki song is so catchy. Loved it so much already.

$1k ... 5 UR...

I wonder some high rank player with several UR in eng server spend how much on card? =w=

I'm more frustrated at those who has several UR and has spent so little.