Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

People are definitely spamming love gems now, I'm only 300 points from being out of the top 1000 and I normally have a 600-700 point save zone at all times. I'm just going to forget about the top 1000 and do the 1000-2000 range. I'm also not going to bother waking up in the middle of tonight since I have an exam tomorrow. So yeah, this is me dropping it out of this competition since I refuse to waste love gems on a card I don't care about.

Today I was out most of the day but I took my tablet and every 4and a half hours I would search for a wi-fi hotspot somewhere just for the sake of spamming hard songs and earning all those bunnies. 

This is dedication.

Now that I got home I spent all of the 250 bunnies I had stored and got 8500 event points. I am pleased.

Still not enough for top 1k though.

Now on to watching the latest LL episode~

Well, this is unfortunate...

FJnxw2Q.jpg

I got a good on a note for the first time...

Weird, it's the 23rd and I never got my free love gem for the 200,000 members thing.

Me too,havent get 1 gem per day for 200k mem~ Izzit server going buggy? May get 1 more gem for apologize? =w= wow, 1 good ~ i still get at least 2 good T_T

p/s bokura wa oledi played more than 70 times... still cannot fc due to small mistaken, and event song too ~ over 40 times... (faced wall

Got my love gem from the 200k thing. Seems like it was just late. I noticed sometimes my 3 gem new player thing came late as well.

I was just informed Rin actually came in 4th in the vote for who was to be center the the 6th single (Music START), behind Maki, Eli, and Honoka. This was before the anime's second season and the humongous increase in Rin's screentime and lines. There's still hope!

Managed to get a 273 combo on the event song, SO CLOSE TO FC. How does one get a 273 combo on a 280~ hit song? well, it takes just the perfect timing to mess up on the easiest and last notes, but I managed it somehow. Thank you, thank you, no need for applause. In other news, I managed to get 156k score, so I might be able to get top 2k if I get the lovely SR and FC it!

Well, for me, the last bit of the ending song is the place I always get at least 2 goods. When I got my 1 good run, I got it on a note I never got a good on before, the fast section that's single taps left-right-left-right-middle.

Oh, cleared Aishiteru Banzai 40 times and the event song 40 times. Did a 10 draw and got a pure Honoka (I got to idolize her now) and a 3rd cool Kotori, which I'm saving to sacrifice to my SR Umi which I am 204 points from getting.

Managed to get a 273 combo on the event song, SO CLOSE TO FC. How does one get a 273 combo on a 280~ hit song? well, it takes just the perfect timing to mess up on the easiest and last notes, but I managed it somehow. Thank you, thank you, no need for applause. In other news, I managed to get 156k score, so I might be able to get top 2k if I get the lovely SR and FC it!

U can get over within 1000th if u full fc =w=

I personally get 168k score with Umi SR even combo about 200 ++ with 3 good and about 70 great

Love this game soo much.... i am still a newbie but i want to share my favorites ... 

NpXIWW7.png

sFxiOMQ.png

last one is just R but super cute, sexy, etc... 

z4vYddI.png

That Honoka sure looks cute haha! I was quite hyped as I was at 108xx points and...

8u0J3GY.jpg

Shit happens.

My turn! And not a single love gem spent, AND there's still another like 4 days to earn event points, I'll get some love gems out of this event too. And @JkR: That sucks, but awesome at the same time.

9S0srCe.png

Love this game soo much.... i am still a newbie but i want to share my favorites ... 

NpXIWW7.png

That Honoka card is pretty good, I like it a lot. I already own that Rin SR, so yeah :P

Have used a total of 2 love gems and am currently within the top 500. Not doing too bad, might just use a few more and aim for that 2nd Umi SR. It seems possible for now, hopefully the competition doesn't gets too tough during the last day

Its bored that didnt have any new rare or can idolized... used up all rare of maki maki etc to make almost idolized rare to level 3 skill ...

Still, cannot fc bokura wa T_T it may join the list of stage i cant fc....

I used 2 gem too , still in 500...

Have used a total of 2 love gems and am currently within the top 500. Not doing too bad, might just use a few more and aim for that 2nd Umi SR. It seems possible for now, hopefully the competition doesn't gets too tough during the last day

Hehe, don't get too comfy or you'll be really surprised how hectic it gets in the end. ^_^

Top 200 will definitely be at least 23-25k. So aim for that first.