Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

2 Days left until the event ends, still no insane increase in cutoffs, i expect something by the end, but so far there hasn't been anything drastic happening. I'll attribute it to general ignorance of people not checking the daily songs when there's a score match going on.

This is just going off how long ago her event was, I'd say it's going to be Hanayo's, which is why I decided not to draw on my other JP account. Nico will most likely be the next Medley, either her or Honoka. So Maybe it's Honoka's event next, because those three had their last events the furthest away, but Hanayo already had a Medley, so you can count out her event being the Medley. Also, assuming the new BD songs are event songs, Honoka has her own solo, so she might get the first one for a token event, which they announced a bit back that the SID are coming back and hinted at the BD songs be event songs

This is just going off how long ago her event was, I'd say it's going to be Hanayo's, which is why I decided not to draw on my other JP account. Nico will most likely be the next Medley, either her or Honoka. So Maybe it's Honoka's event next, because those three had their last events the furthest away, but Hanayo already had a Medley, so you can count out her event being the Medley. Also, assuming the new BD songs are event songs, Honoka has her own solo, so she might get the first one for a token event, which they announced a bit back that the SID are coming back and hinted at the BD songs be event songs

Well... I guess if you put it that way, Eli's event probably still far away  :vinty:

Just failed to FC the 4EX random Trouble Busters again for the 2nd time... I give up.

Talking about the odds of meeting the same whale person in 2 consecutive matches

V9UuKRt.jpg

G1UVcKq.jpg

Also met the cool guy yesterday.

ki3Wzn8.jpg

As far as I know, people I can recognize have better teams than me but I am just too lazy to dodge :wafuu:

As for the event predictions, here's my guess.

MF - Maki, Eri, Hanayo, Kotori, Honoka, Nico are out (if every girl has to go on a MF)

1) Kotori (MF)

2) Maki (Token)

3) ??? (SM) - Probably Hanayo following Ceris theory.

4) ??? (MF) - One of the LLW girls. Rin has the highest chance.

5) Honoka (Token) - By the next token match it is already June so BD1 for Honoka.

6) ??? (SM) - Eri/Nozomi/Umi

7) ??? (MF) - Umi/Nozomi. Rin is probably out because her BD3 will come after 4 events.

8) Nico (Token) - Because BD2 and Maki is already in the cycle

9) ??? (SM) - Eri/Nozomi/Umi (probably not Eri and Nozomi because it will have waited too long for the same girl

So my prediction: Kotori, Maki, Hanayo, Rin, Honoka, Eri, Nozomi, Nico, Umi

Edited because having prediction is fun :D

Edited by imnoob92

Talking about the odds of meeting the same whale person in 2 consecutive matches

V9UuKRt.jpg

G1UVcKq.jpg

Also met the cool guy yesterday.

ki3Wzn8.jpg

As far as I know, people I can recognize have better teams than me but I am just too lazy to dodge :wafuu:

That's not the superwhale raizoo, that's someone else. The Eli fan raizoo ALWAY ALWAYS has her initial UR Eli as leader, as I just looked and saw she has now.

Only 3 free gems during the event (unless players play the daily EX songs), won't get that crazy, I still expect it to end at around 50k

That guy on reddit predicted a 75/56 cutoff... He's been correct by a 1k margin in all these events, so I'd go with it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/35tad0/information_en_umi_score_match_event_tracking/

I'm currently oscillating around 1k in ranking. Since I managed to get that far, it would be a huge waste to give up right now and end in T2. Event rewards are always better than RNG draws, besides with the current ammount of loveca rewards most of us will propably get both eitherway :makina:

I'm actually preety hyped now and can't wait till the event ends; it's been a while since I did a full draw, maybe I'll get more lucky this time *sarcasm*

I can finally put the game down and focus on other stuff...

BndmcE4.png

Mother of God, I can't top this. EX Soldier game is still too much for me to FC. I usually break my combo at the chorus part... 

Wait... why did you use the smile SR Rin for cool song? Doesn't really matter though, still FC.

Really? Soldier Game EX was ez, I'm surprised I was so intimidated by it back then

JK REKTTT

GsN8EKR.png

Getting past the song is a no brainer, but getting full combo is a different matter, that icons just keep on coming :wafuu: 

Perhaps I need more training.

probably for the ease of the rhythm icons skill I think? 

The almighty perfect locking team  :D though sometimes it doesn't activate when you really need the skill  ;)

Wow someone FCed Soldier Game EX here other than imnoob92~sama 

Congrats!!!! I don't see myself anywhere near FCing it :D

*Now waits for NB to FC it after event* :D

There are a lot of players who can do that :wafuu:

The almighty perfect locking team  :D though sometimes it doesn't activate when you really need the skill  ;)

I got so stressed out and hyped after combo-ing the chorus that there were a number of beats near the end I almost slipped but luckily saved by the lock skills... 

Wow someone FCed Soldier Game EX here other than imnoob92~sama 

Congrats!!!! I don't see myself anywhere near FCing it :D

*Now waits for NB to FC it after event* :D

*Timidly raises hand*    I can FC it....     Notice me Senpai.  :kosame: 

I've played it a few times on JP to ready myself for Soldier game EX when the event ends. I'm not ready. My thumbs can't do double taps well.

Also,

cOjWevP.jpgPromo URs have completely taken over my bonds leaderboards.

I literally gasped when I saw Umi! Oh my good Lord she is so pretty. Literally breathtaking! That's not the only thing she's stolen from me, though! (Kidding about the last one, but only kind of!) Haaaaaaahhhhhh...

I recently set a new background for my phone. It fit like a key into it's lock! Didn't even have to move anything around.

3657aaaa66.png