Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

You'll get one once we get vouchers  :sachi:

Or not. Unless you mean the skill-upping ones that can be bought by one.

The chances of getting URs from vouchers seem pretty low for f2p... It's 50 draws before you can scout with those, and statistically speaking, you'll get an UR once every 5 times you draw with those, and that takes forever.

There's the free draw from rank 100, so I guess it'll only take 200 normal draws or so. Even that is ginormous- you're better off with your normal luck instead of relying on those for your URs, otherwise you'll feel incredibly frustrated, I think. 

That's what happened last time we got Promos, I lost my entire present box to level the Kotori and I believe Nico at the time. I never bothered going through with getting that number of cards in my present box up again, too much effort :wafuu:

The new Rebecca just earned me 3 extra member slots, and I just noticed she's absolutely adorable when unidolized.

But I know if I try to go crazy with her and try to get her on my top bonded cards I'll never get her in draws just like with Kanata..

I'm considering just starting bonding up cool Kanata cards in the meantime, that's probably more productive since I pretty much get them in bulk all the damn time (inb4 I just jinxed it).

Maybe I'll try to get all 3 Kanata cards as my top cards whenever the smile one is out.

This event I'm going to tally up all my spent gems and see just how much loss/profit I'm actually making by taking all factors into account.

Currently I'm at rank 146 but I'm playing 4 EX songs (waiting 5 mins for one LP each time) so I'm considering it as if I were rank 148/150 and I'm being 100% efficient.

The tally so far:

Gem balance at the beginning of the event: 63
Gems spent thus far: 2  
Rank ups: 1 
Event gems earned: 3 
Daily reward gems: 1
Current gem balance: 65 (+2 profit)

Other Rewards (which will be discounted when the event is over)
SR Umi side story: 1 gem
N Rebecca side story: 1 gem

All this so far has let me stay in tier 2 which is pretty nice, I'm hoping my loss won't surpass 5 gems but even if it did it still shows just how much rank matters.

I bought a ticket to the Love Live movie today in Akiba. Hopefully I will be able to understand some of the story. Does anyone know if there is anything special I need to wear or do for a movie release? It isn't a concert, but I don't want to feel out of place if I dress casually and don't have glow sticks or some sort of representation of what girl I like.

I bought a ticket to the Love Live movie today in Akiba. Hopefully I will be able to understand some of the story. Does anyone know if there is anything special I need to wear or do for a movie release? It isn't a concert, but I don't want to feel out of place if I dress casually and don't have glow sticks or some sort of representation of what girl I like.