Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Well this was my first promo UR , I was super hyped when I got it and immediately fed it till lvl 40 then after a live show , I found out the harsh truths, its stats are like that of some rares (starts with 3000p in its attribute), cool increases slightly and her skills isn't even that unique.

I feel betrayed.

Well this was my first promo UR , I was super hyped when I got it and immediately fed it till lvl 40 then after a live show , I found out the harsh truths, its stats are like that of some rares (starts with 3000p in its attribute), cool increases slightly and her skills isn't even that unique.

I feel betrayed.

Because I was awake, I went for the SR rush. Results:

r49hC1C.png

A tie. Umidah and I needed 1 more song to get the SR and ended up in the same lobby, meaning we obtained the Umi at the exact same time, 3 hours 6min

z1Orgv9.png

Also, I mated against Exterminator :D

hC49et5.png

Everyone is spending gems right off the bat.... so so SO terrifying, like the event just started and I was in the first 2000 then left for a while so that my LP will come back. And boom 6000-7000 and people have like so many even points. This might be normal for events like these but this is my first time taking part in a score match event. (hopefully I don't end up using gems QQ)

ALL events are like that, especially score matches. Some people view it the same way as I do, might as well get most of the grinding out of the way off the bat so you have less to worry about later. This is only if you're going for a tier. The initial pace seems a little high, we'll just have to see how this event turns out.

It's probably just this event although your lower rank also contributes to it.

Last time people went crazy over Umi and the cutoff was insanely high.

I thought it wasy level until I saw myself queued against someone with 3000 points 2 hours after the even with a rank of 50... I don't wanna imagine how many gems he used and will still use...

I thought it wasy level until I saw myself queued against someone with 3000 points 2 hours after the even with a rank of 50... I don't wanna imagine how many gems he used and will still use...

At rank 50 you can play 2 EX songs at a time, assuming he gets 1st-2nd place on average, getting 3k points would only cost maybe 5 gems.

At rank 50 you can play 2 EX songs at a time, assuming he gets 1st-2nd place on average, getting 3k points would only cost maybe 5 gems.

I get what you mean but I dunno I feel it's rathee idiotic tk waste your gems in low levels since u have small LP and I got queued with him on a hard song which is the reason why I exaggerated that much. I know he would have still used a small no. of gems but he didn't get anywhere imo, it feels rather uneconomical.

I get what you mean but I dunno I feel it's rathee idiotic tk waste your gems in low levels since u have small LP and I got queued with him on a hard song which is the reason why I exaggerated that much. I know he would have still used a small no. of gems but he didn't get anywhere imo, it feels rather uneconomical.

Well using gems at least gives you more exp which in turn helps you rank faster, although I think it's best to use them in token events when you're at lower levels.

Regardless they don't go to waste completely, they help you rank up faster which in the long run will return you more of a profit.

There are players who can do 6 EX songs in a row. It's a vast difference between someone who can do only two for the same worth. In other words, you have literally no chance to compete against veterans, unless you plan to spend loads of money in the process. I myself can't really bother about a game that revolves around p2w tactics to ensure maximum competitivity. It just shows how much power a franchise full of preety fictional characters has over people. Everyone's ready to hand over their wallets and credit cards just to ensure they'll be able to show off how much they love their waifus. Capitalism, ho.

There are players who can do 6 EX songs in a row. It's a vast difference between someone who can do only two for the same worth. In other words, you have literally no chance to compete against veterans, unless you plan to spend loads of money in the process. I myself can't really bother about a game that revolves around p2w tactics to ensure maximum competitivity. It just shows how much power a franchise full of preety fictional characters has over people. Everyone's ready to hand over their wallets and credit cards just to ensure they'll be able to show off how much they love their waifus. Capitalism, ho.

Isn't this kinda too harsh?

There's no way to advance in the game without investing either gems or a lot of time, but I assure you either way you'll eventually have a pretty good profit out of going for higher tiers in events.

Last event I got a positive balance of love gems which was a first.

Well basically I am spending my days weirdly , whenever I have enough LP for one game I play it. I would even wake up at night to do one.

I think I am getting addicted.

It's good thou that my parents never let me use irl money for any games. If they let me once, I don't think I will stop :sachi: