Hey,this is a chinese

Hello,

Well, speaking for America,

I guess generally in the USA, galgames are not very popular.  But among one group of people (like me) who have watched anime for a long time, they are popular.  And they seem to be getting more popular (slowly).

Popularity has to do not just with cultural gap, but also language availability (has to be in English for most Americans, but the games are usually in Japanese)

Hello,

Well, speaking for America,

I guess generally in the USA, galgames are not very popular.  But among one group of people (like me) who have watched anime for a long time, they are popular.  And they seem to be getting more popular (slowly).

Popularity has to do not just with cultural gap, but also language availability (has to be in English for most Americans, but the games are usually in Japanese)

it's true.

In China,there are lots of group who grasp Japanese well propagating it

And the most popular forum has 210,000 members

In my country (Czech Republic) I know only 1 other person that plays galgame. Most people don't even know what anime is.

But as mentioned it is most likely due to language barriers, not many people in my country even speaks English and they only watch stuff in Czech and there are no Czech translated galgames.

By the way how many people like loli (little girls) in china? We actually have lot of lolicons on fuwanovel - lolis are the best and flat chest (ぺったんこ) is the best chest :)

Have 2 cute lolis:

nDePpDa.jpg

In my country (Czech Republic) I know only 1 other person that plays galgame. Most people don't even know what anime is.

But as mentioned it is most likely due to language barriers, not many people in my country even speaks English and they only watch stuff in Czech and there are no Czech translated galgames.

By the way how many people like loli (little girls) in china? We actually have lot of lolicons on fuwanovel - lolis are the best and flat chest (ぺったんこ) is the best chest :)

Have 2 cute lolis:

nDePpDa.jpg

in China,otaku,contain who just know what is the Anime or just have watch Anime not very often I guess may be about 3,000,000-5,000,000 people.and i guess there are 20%-30% like loli extremely :o

well,just my surmise :o

Hello, there. Welcome to fuwanovel  ;)

The popularity of dating sims in general here (Indonesia) is barren, which is why I decided to come to fuwanovel in the first place. That said, you should stick around here too and interact with people from all over the globe who share your common interest.

I'm sure you'll get along just fine. See you around!

Welcome to Fuwanovel! I'm most likely the other Czech person Steve mentioned, so yeah, you already got the answer from him. While anime is getting pretty popular here, that's about the only thing people associate with the word 'otaku' here. That, and they usually only know of the most popular (and usually not that good) stuff, too. It's mostly because of the language barrier, yeah... I have two friends who read/know what galgames are, but both of them can speak Japanese, so that probably doesn't even count.

Hi hi welcome to Fuwanovel

I'm actually Chinese too (American born though).

[i don't actually know written Chinese very well... as I quit Chinese school at 3rd grade... >_>]

[Mandarin here.  I can listen but I can't write/read/speak it]

[The irony is that I know more japanese than chinese at this point...]

Hi, welcome to fuwanovel!

Well I've read VNs for years (I read untranslated ones), so I'm quite accustomed to the cultural differences that show up in them.

I've read some of the VNs in your list you posted here and I am interested in reading many of the rest.

Well, enjoy your stay here.