What is the cutest image you have ever seen? (including girls ;))

Steve

just a random question, but how long would Kuroko be able to fight against Misaka? Maybe about the same as Frenda?

tbh, i'm not sure misaka could beat kuroko if kuroko was serious about it. i'm not sure if misaka could interrupt kuroko's teleporting like she can with what's her face's mind control, but if not, kuroko just teleports anything into misaka's chest and wins. we already know that she can avoid misaka's electricity because she's done it a few times.

i'm not sure even accelerator could beat kuroko, because there's no vector to change. the object isn't moving, it's just changing location. I was actually disappointed that the other teleporter who's name I cannot remember either lost to him, because teleporters are overpowered.

tbh, i'm not sure misaka could beat kuroko if kuroko was serious about it. i'm not sure if misaka could interrupt kuroko's teleporting like she can with what's her face's mind control, but if not, kuroko just teleports anything into misaka's chest and wins. we already know that she can avoid misaka's electricity because she's done it a few times.

i'm not sure even accelerator could beat kuroko, because there's no vector to change. the object isn't moving, it's just changing location. I was actually disappointed that the other teleporter who's name I cannot remember either lost to him, because teleporters are overpowered.

Isn't the reason Kuroko is punched in the face more often than she would like because her teleporting needs complex 11th dimension vector calculations? In that case, I'd assume Accelerator should be able to win against her, at least.

Have some more Frenda

182062_v0_600x.gif

frnda1.jpg

actually i'm pretty sure the reason kuroko is always getting beat up is because she's too focused on touching her onee-sama. when she's not being ridiculous she gets away fine, when she's tunnel visioning misaka's breasticles she gets roasted.

also, those frenda pics are broken.

also, in all seriousness, I really didn't like index as a character. I don't even find her cute, she's an annoying tag-along who's main roll in the series seems to be damsel in distress. I mean, she's constantly the target of kidnappings and what have you and is only really useful once or twice.

Well she was useful when... I mean she... I may need to go rethink some things...

Well she was useful when... I mean she... I may need to go rethink some things...

the only time I can think of off the top of my head is when they

take the church from short-skirt loli-nun

and she sings that song, but then is immediately useless again when

they gouge their ears out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...