Jump to content

Recommended Posts

New to all this and have extracting shit from various .xp3 files of Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen! BUT, the menu files that I'm trying to find are nowhere. I used krkrextract to be clear as I've had issues with xp3tools. While I can't find the menu icons I do have a large number of .pimg files with names related to menus. After searching this thread and googling I've found little to no info at all about pimg files and how to open them. Can anyone help?

To be clear this is for a very very rough translation project to tide people over until someone with actual skill does it or any milkfactory/squeez game for that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ARandomHeroAppears said:

New to all this and have extracting shit from various .xp3 files of Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen! BUT, the menu files that I'm trying to find are nowhere. I used krkrextract to be clear as I've had issues with xp3tools. While I can't find the menu icons I do have a large number of .pimg files with names related to menus. After searching this thread and googling I've found little to no info at all about pimg files and how to open them. Can anyone help?

To be clear this is for a very very rough translation project to tide people over until someone with actual skill does it or any milkfactory/squeez game for that matter.

https://github.com/UlyssesWu/FreeMote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi i want to extract data from Zero Infinity but garbro can only open properly one .dat package, and even there i cannot access much except a few event CG's you can browse and see the file structure but it doesn't properly unpack the files and the files extracted don't work. Does anyone have any alternative for does .dat files ?

 

Zero Infinity is made by Light here is the VNDB page if it helps: https://vndb.org/v9981 it is one of the novels i really  desperately want to access the files of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, just hacking Grisaia PSP, all work fine, so I wonder anyone still have keep this game, can upload for me a original or extracted script english of its? Sorry, but my connect very poor, i dont think i can download a full game of its. Also, sorry If i post wrong place. Thanks~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, does anyone know how to repack .dat files for "The Most Forbidden Love in The World (Damekoi)"? I unpacked them using "ExtractData English v1.20" from TLWiki, got .wmv files,  but I have no idea how to repack them, as the tool doesnt offer such option. I'd like to make some changes then repack them back as .dat.

Any help would be much appreciated!

 

Edited by thrae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thrae said:

Hi, does anyone know how to repack .dat files for "The Most Forbidden Love in The World (Damekoi)"? I unpacked them using "ExtractData English v1.20" from TLWiki, got .wmv files,  but I have no idea how to repack them, as the tool doesnt offer such option. I'd like to make some changes then repack them back as .dat.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hello there,

The engine is WillPlus/AdvHD, so you'll have best luck looking for compatible tools (Pulltop)

  • There are numerous people who worked on both scenario (retranslation) and graphics patches for If My Heart Had Wings (IMHHW) or koirizo
  • DAT is probably just the extension for bitmap files. ARC is the extension for archives (but it is NOT required to repack modded files IIRC, you just put them in the EXE directory)

[1] See thread

and (WillPlus)

 

[2] https://github.com/ZudoMC/AutoSpriter

[3] https://github.com/Inori/FuckGalEngine/tree/master/AdvHD

[4] https://github.com/Amarillys/MaikzJsRepo/blob/master/advhd-mkz.js

[5] https://github.com/marcussacana/WillPlusManager

 

 

MeruP has private tools apparently, so you may want to ask (nicely).

Edited by Nanashi3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Nanashi3, you are right that there is no need to repack them (and extract either), I had no idea. Renaming the files from .dat to .wmv and back is all there is to it.

Maybe someone else who hates the "animation" of h-scenes in "The Most Forbidden Love in The World (Damekoi)" as much as I do will find this info useful. If you want to get rid of it, replace these files: "M_A_EV001_C_A.dat" , "M_A_EV001_D_B.dat",...(there is a lot of them) in the main folder. They are all .wmv videos with those horrible animations, so just create new .wmv files with still images instead and rename their extension from .wmv to .dat, and replace the  original files with them. You can extract the still images from Chip3.arc, and the relevant image for each video can be easily identified by their name, as they share the same scene number (and first letter of each girl). That way you can mechanicaly fix all the scenes without looking at the pictures and videos (no spoilers!).

 

 

Edited by thrae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if anybody find anything for a complier/repacker  for .med files that works without python? I've tried Garbro without setting the archive type. While it creates a file, the game won't load due to some error. I don't think garbro can compile the archive properly. Anybody have any solutions for repacking .med files? I tried asmosus's tool but it doesn't work. Also asmosus's tool when extracting corrupts the files.  By the way I edited the md_scr.med file of Saiminjutsu 4 but I can't find any tool to properly recompile the damn thing. I guess there are only tools for the CG's but I want to compile all the files extracted from the scenario archive.

Edited by Haiyami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know how to read EAGLS scripts. I'm able to extract the scripts pak file, and can open them notepad. but I mostly get illegible latin charactors with some full japanese. it seems the scripts code has some form of scrambling done on it. any help. I can send the script files if anyone wants a look at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Veshurik said:

Hello! Will you add .gyu files for ExHIBIT engine? 

Sometimes asmodean tool doesn't work with them. 

Ohh .gyu I think I remember now those are from imouto paradise 2. Garbro extracts perfectly fine. Interesting enough if you pull a .gyu file into Photoshop it can read it. Just save but it can't recompile jpg or bmp back to gyu properly. If you want to save picture as a jpg you have to pull a .gyu file directly to Photoshop and save it to jpeg png or whatever format you want. What I want is someone to tell me how to recompile .med scenario files.

Edited by Haiyami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

I want to do 1 thing, change the BGM from Sengoku Rance (eng version, manga gamer)

It's the second world map song. The sad one that begins after a certain tragic incident. I want it to stay the first, so basically replacing the 2nd with the 1st

 

I tried a few DLL programs but they either did not work or I didn't know how to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone help me extract files from "How to Raise a Wolf Girl"? Garbro can open the XP3 files, but can't read the files inside, and when I extract them, the images are blank. I've tried other programs as well, none seem to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 9:59 AM, GuyInDogSuit said:

Can anyone help me extract files from "How to Raise a Wolf Girl"? Garbro can open the XP3 files, but can't read the files inside, and when I extract them, the images are blank. I've tried other programs as well, none seem to work.

 

Eh, I give up. It's censored, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need help with special character support in Majiro engine. I want to retranslate https://store.steampowered.com/app/426690 (Narcissu 1 for now) but the scripts are only ANSI. The script gets # error lines after I insert special characters in UTF-8 and in-game looks like this EAihU.png. I used arc_conv from an earlier post in this thread. If anyone can figure it out, contact me on Discord @ MantasB#9298.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!  So I'm trying to translate an Atelier Sakura game that's running on an old engine that uses .arc files and .mjo files for the scripts. I know how to extract .arc files with GARbro but not with .mjo files. Anyone knows what programs to use to extract or convert .mjo files to text files?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Trail_Wind10 said:

Hi!  So I'm trying to translate an Atelier Sakura game that's running on an old engine that uses .arc files and .mjo files for the scripts. I know how to extract .arc files with GARbro but not with .mjo files. Anyone knows what programs to use to extract or convert .mjo files to text files?

Hi,

https://github.com/3licie/majiro-tools maybe? They're fairly old.

Edit: see also http://lolex.org/lightpath/lp-5/ for some details of the mjo format (if the mjo header matches "MajiroObjX1.000")

Python implementation (produces .dec and .txt) https://github.com/regomne/chinesize/tree/master/Majiro/parser

C implementation (produces .dec and .script.txt) http://wiki.wareya.moe/Majiro (https://gist.github.com/wareya/515480aea76e34a628e1e5fb46acd1bf, https://gist.github.com/wareya/cecf091068008916345b6a3b3b4c60ea)

Edited by Nanashi3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nanashi3 said:

Hi,

https://github.com/3licie/majiro-tools maybe? They're fairly old.

Edit: see also http://lolex.org/lightpath/lp-5/ for some details of the mjo format (if the mjo header matches "MajiroObjX1.000")

Python implementation (produces .dec and .txt) https://github.com/regomne/chinesize/tree/master/Majiro/parser

C implementation (produces .dec and .script.txt) http://wiki.wareya.moe/Majiro (https://gist.github.com/wareya/515480aea76e34a628e1e5fb46acd1bf, https://gist.github.com/wareya/cecf091068008916345b6a3b3b4c60ea)

Thanks for the help! I downloaded the first one, but I don't know how to use the arc_conv one. The second link, I don't know what to do with it. Should I read on what in the site or there's something I can download there? The rest....I don't know. Should I download a certain program/application to make those codes work? Again, I'm just looking to convert .mjo files to text files.

 

Edit: nvm I think I got it! Again thanks!

Edited by Trail_Wind10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×