A Certain Magical Intruder

Railingue

Hi Fuwa !

My name is Railingue, i'm 20 and I live in France. I'm still a student and as a hobby I use to work as a sound engineer.

I'm mainly an anime lover even if I read some mangas from time to time, also recently I'm not watching much and prefer playing, that's why I'm here today...

I'm quite new to the Visual Novel world, I've just started last year with Corpse Party and Danganronpa (2nd episode seen and I've just rushed the VN in 3/4 days afterwards).

I'm a long time gamer, so I like having at least a few gameplay components even if I know it's not the main objective of a Visual Novel. I found it gives some fresh air during the read. Galaxy Angel may be one of the best examples I have in mind. 

Anyway, as I've almost finish the first Galaxy Angel VN, I was looking for something to change pace instead of continuing on to the next one.

In short, I'm looking for something short (<20 hours if possible) and gameplay would be nice but if it's short and worth I don't really mind. I was thinking about Utawarerumono maybe, as it seems quite nice, but I've never heard about it before...

In genre I love Sci-fi, Mystery, Yuri and Action for VNs (I tried Clannad once and well... Even if I really loved the anime, it was a little hard to get fully into the Novel when you already know the beginning by heart. I'll try it once more... One day...) and mainly RomCom, Yuri, Sci-fi for animes

And finally thank you for reading, and nice to meet you all ;)

If you want VNs with gameplay, there's still Eien no Aselia, Utawarerumono, Yumina the Ethereal, Duel Savior, all of the alicesoft games and Kamidori Alchemy Meister translated. I think those are the tld ones with gameplay most people like- Hope you enjoy fuwa~

@garejei Kara no Shoujo seems really nice I'm going to download it tonight and give it a try I really like de 50s atmosphere and even if I haven't tried dark VNs yet, I like dark atmosphere animes (Mnemosyne / Ergo Proxy are some amazing ones) ;)

For Kamidori Alchemy and Dual Savior they seems too long for me right now, but Yumina seems interesting by the way, even if it's long I'll keep it somewhere.

Alicesoft games seems short and the kind I was looking for, I'll take a look at it after Kara no Shoujo

@Honako : didn't know of this series, seems some nice Yuri stuff. They seems also short so i may check them soon ;)

@Flutterz : The power...  is... strong... with that moe...*can die in peace*

For clannad I still got the release on my computer because, well... it's clannad... I couldn't delete it like this but haven't tried it once more, it seems I'll have to give him a second shot one day...

And thanks all of you for the welcome ;)

Seems there is already a few french there ready for a coup d'état x)

@Hanako : didn't know of this series, seems some nice Yuri stuff. They seems also short so i may check them soon ;)

Seems there is already a few french there ready for a coup d'état x)

And the first Sonohana is traslated in french ;)

I think I'll try to translate the other in french during this summer 

I don't specialy want to crush your hope but as long as Nosebleed is here you can't take the control. It's a fact  :ph34r:

Ps : c'est Hanako ^_^

Hey, another french guy!

Welcome to the fuwa forums ! :)

Little Busters has some nice gameplay component, with a little RPG battle ranking system, and a baseball minigame, but it's fairly long (more than 50 hours easily)

Else, Sengoku Rance (and the Rance series in general) is completely oriented toward strategy and gestion, and is really nice to play if you don't mind the... rapes (well, it's always in a funny / lighthearted tone still)