Hey

Keima

I'm from California. I'm 20 years old and a male. That about covers all the personal information I will ever be willing to divulge.

At this moment, I personally like diverse VN where i can have more flexibility than what linear stories tend to offer. Sort of like Men at work 2(which isn't yaoi or otome btw. it's just a misleading title) or alchemy meister which is actually kind of linear. But it's diverse so it's ok.

Recently tried sengoku rance but the story is 90 percent sex/rape making the game like 70 percent sex/rape. But i did like the play style which is why i was looking for diverse games like yumina the ethereal.

Contradicting what i just said, My favorite vn is a tie between:

-katawa shoujo(the "feels") 

-grisaia no kajitsu(epicly funny. just godly. haven't finished and its getting an anime).

Currently playing fading hearts, aselia the eternal, yumina the ethereal.

Want to play clannad(for kotomi's route that wasn't animated D:<).

want to get g senjou no maou and world end economica. Both of which were recently released by mangagamer i think.

looking forward to the translations of dracu-riot, majikoi, oreimo, gears of dragoon, and all eushully games

Hora~ Welcome to fuwanovel!  ^_^

If you're looking for feels try reading Key visual novels.

Want to play clannad(for kotomi's route that wasn't animated D:<).

The majority of Kotomi's route was actually shown in the anime, moreso than the others. Regardless, go play the VN for the full experience.  ;)

Welcome to the forums! Playing Clannad because of Kotomi, good! :') I recommend you to play Little Busters! too. Enjoy your stay~

Would play but the anime was subpar which was shocking. Haven't finished yet because of that. would have liked it more if kyousuke was the main character probably.

Hora~ Welcome to fuwanovel!  ^_^

If you're looking for feels try reading Key visual novels.

The majority of Kotomi's route was actually shown in the anime, moreso than the others. Regardless, go play the VN for the full experience.  ;)

Have watched almost all the anime that spawned from key's vn's. as far as the vn's go, Art in kanon is too old. so is planetarian. Do want to try rewrite and angel beats though :D. little busters is basically a coin flip at this point. and there's the all important factor which is time constraints.

And are you telling me kotomi doesn't get an ending like kyou and

tomoyo?! she was my favorite character....

Welcome to fuwa. Enjoy the deeps of the perversion and the cries of despair.

And read Sharin no Kuni!

Have it. haven't started it. probably wont till next year and by then i should have more vn's to play from anime expo

Welcome to the forums! Playing Clannad because of Kotomi, good! :') I recommend you to play Little Busters! too. Enjoy your stay~

Would play but the anime was subpar which was shocking. Haven't finished yet because of that. would have liked it more if kyousuke was the main character probably.

Have watched almost all the anime that spawned from key's vn's. as far as the vn's go, Art in kanon is too old. so is planetarian. Do want to try rewrite and angel beats though :D. little busters is basically a coin flip at this point. and there's the all important factor which is time constraints.

Read the VN, don't watch the anime. You won't be disappointed with Little Busters.

Anyways, welcome to Fuwa!

Here, have a best male character in Key visual novel history.

grinning-kyousuke.jpg