*Dont wake Up

*All three choices
*Reject the boy porposal
*Go to where Sakura.chan and Myu-chan are
*To the first year classroom
*Accept her help
*Stay back and take care of various jobs
*Go home with Sakura-chan and Miu-chan
(Soon after should be the first Sakura CG)
*Tell them myself
*Go to where Sakura-chan is
(after that should be the 2 remaining Sakura CG slots)

At least those are the ones i was missing when i finished all routes

Even side characters deserve they own scenes after all :lol:

WARNING: For people who prefer 'soft' VNs, where everyone - and I mean everyone - lives happily ever after, you should probably avoid this game.

Everyone.. eh? xDDD All I need to know is if any of the heroine's route are not a complete tragedy. If the heroine and protagonist survives during the specific route of the heroine (every heroine in her own route), then I don't mind. I see how much you're putting the empathsis on 'everyone'.so it shouldn't be too bad.. I hope.

Everyone.. eh? xDDD All I need to know is if any of the heroine's route are not a complete tragedy. If the heroine and protagonist survives during the specific route of the heroine (every heroine in her own route), then I don't mind. I see how much you're putting the empathsis on 'everyone'.so it shouldn't be too bad.. I hope.

No, unfortunately, the ends aren't a complete tragedy.

2-1 for Kuki I guess but Katou wasn't involved in Touko's and Tonya's route that much. He was boss in Kaoru's though.

I have the true route Suzu's left.

So far from the routes that I've read I'd rank them as 1. Touko, 2. Kaoru and Tonya last.

As for best heroines 1. Touko, Kaoru and Tonya are even.

Finished Touko's route; pretty good though I think the Hounan related plot dragged a bit at the start, also would've liked to see more of Touko and Soushichi interacting after their relationship started. Currently on Tonya's route; while the relationship building isn't as good as Touko's I can say this one is funnier so far.

Who's more badass? Kuki or Kotarou? 

I'll side with Katou.

I thought this would be darker, it gets darkish at times but I somehow get the feeling the plot is childish, leaving the

fetishism, rape and psychos aside that is.

Anyway, I still have two more routes to go, so far so good but I'm still waiting for something other than epic battles, electric guitars and unexpectedly good art quality.

Alright, I talked about heroines already, so now to the routes- I'll say the best was Suzu, which was really good, and second goes to Tanya, which got kinda close to it. Third was Touko and fourth was Kaoru.

Touko's route was really good, but Touko ruined it for me. I just don't like her type of heroine, and I disliked all the getting closer to her- she's cool in battle scenes, but that's about that. I reaally liked Hounan (is that her name? I'm really bad with names) Anyway, it's

the tail from genkou that takes over soushichi

. And I would love to see a corruption-like ending.

Kaoru.... I really liked Suzu in that route! In fact, the way she tried to deal with Kaoru was what ended up giving her a spot in my favorite heroines corner. Pretty good route, another heroine that I disliked.

Tanya was great. She was a pretty good heroine and had a pretty good route. It was very solid, with lots of awesome and very few flaws. It's one of those routes that I liked so much it's hard to find a flaw to talk about.

Suzu was amazing. She's one of those characters that get worse with character development- She was 1º place heroine material at the beginning of the game (and she's fighting with about 1000-something other heroines I know for that position, though she only rates that highly because she hit almost all of my sweetspots and none of my pet-peeves), not so much at the end, but still deserves a good place. Her route was the main dish of the game, and I realy loved all of the endings.

Overall, a great VN. Would get into the top 10 in the translated VNs list. And the fact that I disliked two heroines but still consider it to be that high shows it's quality.

Even the VNs considered top tier in the tld scene have some big flaws- Fate? All the boring exposition you get at the beginning of the fate route. Rewrite? Just look at that common route! Little busters? I had to held myself from skipping half of almost all heroine routes. The list keeps going- Even while disliking half of it's heroines, this game was really good. I couldn't find any big flaw like that, so there you have it.

No, unfortunately, the ends aren't a complete tragedy.

I also agree, if the heroines don't die in their perspective route then it's still a good ending.. but now I'm scared of who is going to die that's around the protagonist and heroine now. Everytime I see a new characrer is introduced, I start freaking out about how they're going to die.. lol.

Okay I finally finished all routes. Suzu's route was definitely the best so now Touko's ends up 2nd, Tonya's 3rd and Kaoru's 4th ( I enjoyed Kaoru's a bit more than Tonya's though, might've been the awesomeness of Katou-sensei.)

As far as heroines go: 1. Suzu, 2. Touko, 3. Tonya and Kaoru were even for me.

Definitely one of my favorite Visual Novels.

Just a little question, I have started reading this VN yesterday and I am 15 hours into it and I was wondering if you will miss a lot if you play routes in different odrer from preferred route order? I planed on reading Suzu>Kaoru>Tonya>Touko as I am used to going for routes of heroines that I like more first (+ I usually don't use walkthroughs in my first play).

PS: Please someone give me a fast replay before I enter a heroine route.

Just a little question, I have started reading this VN yesterday and I am 15 hours into it and I was wondering if you will miss a lot if you play routes in different odrer from preferred route order? I planed on reading Suzu>Kaoru>Tonya>Touko as I am used to going for routes of heroines that I like more first (+ I usually don't use walkthroughs in my first play).

PS: Please someone give me a fast replay before I enter a heroine route.

I haven't played Suzu route yet, but so far they seem to be mostly self-contained.  Each route contains a couple of brief foreshadowing references to the other routes, but I don't see a downside to mixing up the recommended order.

Then again, maybe Suzu route has massive spoilers or something.  I'll post back when I finish it if no one else replies by then...

Those 2 Cgs are part of kaoru route if im not mistaken.

Didnt know they were missable

Thanks for the answer. I will check it out later. It could be because I was switching between my desktop and laptop while playing without copying global save data sometimes.

Edit: Indeed, those 2CGs were part of Kaoru's route. Finally, got all of them.

Suzu's route was definitely the best one for me. It has been a while since the time I actually felt empathy with main characters of VN. It doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy other VNs though. It's just I don't usually get emotional over the endings like in this case.

Weird, I could have sworn I tried all choices (and definitely got all endings...?), but I just completed the game and have a whole ton of CGs missing too.

Any idea what 4th page, 1st row, 3rd column is?  then, somehow i'm missing 6th page 3rd row 5th column and the ENTIRE 4th row....

Maybe one of my endings didn't save CGs properly when I quit or something?