Recommendations?

Don't you want something more specific? Just "good anime" is hard.

I don't see TTGL on your list, you should probably try it out.

Anything with 9+ on my list is my personal god-tier, so I would recommend those if you don't look for something more specific.

I don't really like anime with a female protagonist b/c it's harder to relate with them since I'm male. Thanks though

Don't you want something more specific? Just "good anime" is hard.

I don't see TTGL on your list, you should probably try it out.

Anything with 9+ on my list is my personal god-tier, so I would recommend those if you don't look for something more specific.

Hmm... I guess a typical battle shounen would be nice. I've been watching a lot of slice of life lately so it'd be a nice change.

I honestly could not get into TTGL at all. I'll probably try it again sometime in the future but for now I'd like to watch something else.

Berserk. Like, how come you've never watched this (based on your list). It's a major anime classic for a reason.

You can also watch Aria, Twelve Kingdoms and Escaflowne once you get over your dislike of female protagonists because they're all fantastic shows.

I don't see Elfen Lied or Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica on your list. You should try them if you don't mind darker themes. 

Hidamari Sketch and K-on! if you want an awesome slice of life

I also don't see Kill la Kill in your list. It just ended so you might want to give it a try. 

Kokoro Connect if you're looking for a romance

For some more action focused stuff you could try Toaru Majutsu no Index and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

That is all as far as anime i consider awesome that are not on your list. Not sure if you'll like any but I did my best!

Noir (makers of Canaan, Madlax, and Cazador de la Bruja) Yuri-ish anime with two assassins, Kirika and Mireille.  I've probably seen this anime more than any other in existence.

Ai Yori Aoshi- very old-style love-comedy.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes- Space opera, massive deaths, and Machiavellian drama

Heroic Age- Science fantasy, planets blowing up, insane monsters fighting one another in space.

Special A (look for the m33w version, if you can find it... I translated it)

Koukaku no Regios- post-apocalyptic fantasy

Dantalian no Shoka- good fantasy anime based in the 1920's primarily in Britain. (this was the last anime I worked on as a tlc)

Tatakau Shisho- super-violent fantasy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...